Chapter: CHANYEOL

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up like usually, because I didn't need to help Sunhee with work. I wanted to stay in my bed and not move until next morning, but I knew, I had told Baekhyun to come on that day's training.

I decided to wear an oversized dark and blue T-shirt, my regular tracksuit and black trainers. I was just about to leave my room, when I heard something. 

It was a weak noise that just didn't stop screaming around my room. I tried to follow it to the source of the sound, but everything was confusing me. I checked my table, bed, closet, but the noise stayed. Finally I checked my marvel collection. In between my ironman statues I found something that wasn't there before.

It was a red piece of paper, which was nicely folded there. I opened it and ignored the sound.

'Good morning, sir. You deserve it, DEAL WITH IT :)' 

I read and got even more confused. I looked back at my marvel collection and suddenly found the source of the noise.

Crackers (not those for breakfast unfortunately) were on the shelves. All over them and about to explode. My eyes widened and I panicked, but I didn't do a move. I got numb and for a moment just stared at the firecrackers and the strings burning out from them. 

My mind screamed. I had to stop the firecrackers before they explided, but I knew there wasn't much time left.

DidIi have 10 seconds? Maybe 5? 4, 3, 2, 1- 

BOOOOM My room shook and I jumped away from the explosion. Things from my shelves fell around and I covered my head with my hands to stop them from hurting me. Firecrackers exploded one by one and made everything longer. Until the last one exploded, I stayed in the corner of my room, fully clenched. I was shaken and terrified, breathing deeply and with my eyes widely opened.

Once they all exploded, silence fell in the room. I could only hear ringing in my ears and my deep and fast breathing. I stood up and slowly looked around my room.

The crackers didn't do much, but my shelve with marvel figures was destroyed. All my life-heroes were lying on the floor of my room, with their bodyparts hanging of or even missing, with melted faces. They all were messed up and there was no way I could just put them back on the shelve again. 

I stepped closer to them and took a better look.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door. Of course others heard the explosion and I expected them to come. I thouht they would come faster, maybe break into my room because of it.... 

"Chanyeol, everything alright there?" It was Huang. "I heard a lot of noise all over the hallway," 

For a moment I didn't answer. I felt anger rising inside me and I wanted to end the person that did this to me.

I clenched my fists and just stared at everything that got damaged. Each figure more made me even more mad.

"Chanyeol?" Zitao slowly opened the door and gasped. He covered his mouth with his hand and watched in horror. "What happened?" he was now inside my room, stood next to my side and placed his hand in my shoulder.

"Can't you see?" I was mad and snapped his hand away. He didn't do anything wrong, but I still felt ander towards him and everyone else in the moment.

I read the note in my hand which I almost forgot existed. I thought about it and suddenly everything became clear. I was telling Baekhyun to deal with whatever tortured him.

"It was Byun," I said quietly. He probably thought this will hurt me a lot. It did, but it was different.

"Who?" Zitao asked and interputed my thoughts. I just shot him an angry look and then walked to the exit of my room. I pushed him off my way and he complained. I didn't mean to be that rough with him, mostly because I knew he was in fact much better in martial arts than I was, but I still couldn't help myself and calm down. 

I walked to the hallway where I remembered that Baekhyun had his room. My fists were clenched all the time and I was looking at everyone on the hallway with furious look. Once I was next to the door of Baekhyun's room, I actually banged on it with my fists. I was loud and the doors actually shook, I thought they will fall off.

"BYUN!" I called, but nothing came in reply. "Open this ing door or I will!" I called again, aner rising in me. He still didn't reply and I lost my patience. I stepped a bit away and was ready to kick into the door, to make my way to the room.

"Chanyeol!" I heard Junmyeon's voice and I stopped myself from opening the door. He aproached me and looked ferious, but also worried. "What do you think you are doing?!" his voice was strict and shocked. He blocked my way to Baekhyun's room and glared at me.

"Junmyeon, belive me he just fu*cked up my room!" I pointed at the door of Baekhyun's room through his shoulder. Junmyeon just sighed and rolled with his eyes.

"How could he? How do you think he did it?" he didn't belive it. Of course Baekhyun's pure soul would never do something like this. I never told Junmyeon about how I told Baekhyun to deal wth struggles. If I wanted him to belive me, I would have to explain everything that happened between us. Baekhyun did this to revenge for what I did. I decided to keep the details, but still fought with Junmyeon.

"Firecrackers! He used crackers!" I said and opened my arms, like this was obvious.

"He doesn't even leave his room and you think he could get firecrackers?" he made me even more angry. Junmyeon always stood on Baekhyun's side and never belived me. I wished I had more power to prove him Baekhyun's actons.

"Belive me! You don't belive your own friend, but you belive a random idiot here on this campus, that is mentaly sick and insane! Do I even know you!?" I rised my voice and shot him an angry look. I didn't mind, if Baekhyun heard what I said. So what if he is offended by my words? In that moment he deserves it more than anything. I would call him other things, but this wouldn't mean anything good for me....

"Don't call him like this. I am sure he didn't do this," he didn't change his mind. He rised his finger, pointed it at me and shot me a mad look.  

"Oh, shut up! I know just well who did that," I said and then walked back to my room. I left Junmyeon because I knew he wasn't going to belive me. I decided to not tell about Baekhyun anyone else. Nobody would belive me anyway... Others from the hallway came to ask what had happened, but I sent them away. Non of them stayed for a long time. They knew it was not good to be around when I was mad and in that moment I was more than mad.

My Marvel collection was still on the floor, but I didn't think about picking it up. I was sitting on my bed and furiously looked at the figures, messed around my room. What did Bakehyun even think when he decided to do it? And why the heck would he do this? How did he do it?!

Question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter