Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head was leaning on Chanyeol's chest as I woke up. His hands were warped around me and I could feel his slow and deep breathing. His body was warm and I didn't want to leave as he was with me like that. 

I carefully moved to see if he was awake, but it was more than obvious that he wasn't going to open his eyes just like that. I moved my hand and carefully and gently passed over his chest. His skin was smooth and warm, but there was no reaction as it came to contact with my fingers. 

I moved his hand away from me and got off the bed without him noticing me. 

I rubbed my neck, but I felt my skin burning. I found my shirt on the corner of the bed, but I didn't take it. Instead I went to the bathroom, looked at the mirror and a wave of shock took over me. 

"PARK CHANYEOL! TO THE BATHROOM, NOW!" I screamed with everything I had. I stared at myslef in shock, with my eyes wide open.

"I am sleeping!" he groaned from the other room. 

"NOW!" I repeated, and I could hear how he moved from his bed. 

"Yes, Love?" he came in, rubbing his eyes and running through his messy hair. He only had his pants on like I did. His body was much more builded comparing to me. Bigger, wider, stronger,...

I turned to face him and shot him a mad look. 

"Explain!" I said, pointing at my body. 

There were dark, red marks, covering my skin from my neck to stomach. I was marked everywhere. Each one of the hickeys hurt as I touched it. I had known what he had been doing last night, I but I hadn't believed or thought about him going that far. A few barely wisible marks were my expectation, but this was more than just that... Much more.

Chanyeol just smirked and stepped closer. He ran his hand over the marks, rubbing them a bit and made me yelp at the contact. "You are pretty," he smiled.

I snapped his hand away and turned back to the mirror to look at myself again. "Not pretty! Look at me! The bites are actually everywhere! Did you even think about leaving a bit of skin untouched?!" I shook my head in disappointment. 

"No I didn't think about it," he said. 

"You told me to NOT stop, when I asked, if you liked it," He explained. 

I tried to remember saying that and he actually didn't lie. I really had told him to continue and he had. I enjoyed it too much to be aware of what he was about to do. "Yeah, I said it, but I didn't mean it!" 

Chanyeol pressed his lips together and nodded. "You don't like them now, but you wanted it before. You asked for more. I like it this way," he said, crossing his arms. He straightened himself, making himself look proud and satisfied.

"Chanyeol! Kissing is one thing, but marking me is different. How am I supposed to go out like this. It is so obvious. Damn, you came all the way up to my ear. There is no way, I will be able to cover them all! They are so dark and visible. After all they hurt a lot!" I complained and got even more mad. 

"Don't cover them. You don't have to be ashamed of them. I made them after all and there is no need to hide it from others. They can see that you are mine," he said, massaging my shoulders a bit. I sighed at his words.

"I am not ashamed, but I also don't want everyone to know that you marked me all over. It is awkward," I didn't stop complaining. 

"It isn't much. I could make it worse," he laughed a bit, but stopped immediately as I shot him my furious look.

"It is too much! This will stay for days!" I said and then rubbed one of the marks on my neck.

"I hope they stay forever," he said and that was when I lost my patience. 

"Okay, enough! I have to do something with them. They can't just stay," I said and then made Chanyeol leave the bathroom.

"Pff- Good luck with covering them," he joked. 

I had to get my stuff from my room. I put on my shirt, but my neck and collarbone were still visible. I had no ideas how I was supposed to go down there unnoticed. I looked around Chanyeol's room, for anything to put over the marks. I ended up with a towel ower my head that seized all the way down to my neck and I tied it around it, so not a bit of the marks was seen. 

"You look like my grandma with this over your head," he said as I stepped out of his bathroom. "You aren't thinking about walking around like that, are you? I would keep myself away, because that is a bit embarrassing." 

"Don't speak!" I said. "I just need to get to my room." 

I looked like a weirdo, but I managed to get to my room without other's eyes on me. 

Just as I entred my room I found Kyungsoo staring at me. 

"Uh, somebody is back!" he said immediately. 

I ignored him and walked to get my stuff. 

"What's up with you?" Kyungsoo suddednly asked, making a confused face. I kept the towel over myself and made sure the marks weren't visible.

"I-I washed my hair. You have a problem with it?" I shrugged and tried to act like it was normal. Kyungsoo naroved his eyes and checked me from feet to the top of my head.

"You are lying," Kyungsoo stepped closer to me and before I could react his hand was on the towel. He didn't pull it off. "It's not wet at all," he said and then started to remove the material. I fought to keep it on, but Kyungsoo didn't give up.

"Soo, please don't-" I spoke, but the towel was already off. Kyungsoo then stared at me with his jaw hanging off. I covered as much as possible with my hands, but it was in no help. My hands were too small to cover all the marks and I could just awkwardly stand there. I didn't say anything and for a few moments we just stood there in silence.

Kyungsoo’s shocked face slowly turned into a smile. 

"Baek, this are love bites!" Kyungsoo said.

"I know what they are you idiot!" I almost screamed at him, but then decided to keep it all on more relaxed level. 

Kyungsoo made me remove my hands and fully reveal the marks. "Wah, so cool! They are Chanyeol's, right?" he asked.

"Yes, who else would do it?!" I got mad over the question because it was obviously Chanyeol's work.

"He must be experienced. Look how well he did them! And how many of them he made! No way you cover this. You are thinking about covering them right?" Kyungsoo asked.

"That's why I came here with a towel over myself! I need something to cover them. Help, please," I begged.

"Okay," Kyungsoo smiled. "I will do it just because I know you had a long night and as much as I see, I can guess your Park actually does it well and rough. Now tell me. Was it before midnight?" 

I knew that question would come sooner or later. "We didn't..." I spoke awkwardly, stepping a bit away. 

"You didn't what?" he asked me. 

"We didn't go that far," I explained him. 

"You didn't let your Park to you in peace? Damn, Baekhyun, how can you be so stupid. I am disappointed but not surprised. Did you at least try ?" Kyungsoo rolled with his eyes, disappointed.

"Me?" 

"Yeah, you know oral way of doing it?" 

"No," I said, blushing a bit. 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and then continued. "?" 

", Kyungsoo, NO!" 

", you Baekhyun! You are the one who wasn't ed last night! How could you do it! Have you even seen him?" 

"I saw him shirtless," I said, now really blushing.

"And I see you shirtless almost every day when we change for trainings! Damn, I feel sorry for that man. He went so far to mark you, yet you didn't do anything in return." 

"It is your fault entirely!" I protested. "I would go for it if you and Jongin didn't set that bet! I just couldn't get the confidence after that and thinking about how you would attack me after that was awful. It is already awful and him marking me was all that actually happened!" 

"I seriously feel bad for him," my roommate insisted. "How did you convince him into stopping? He must have a good controol over himself," 

"I just told him to stop," I explained. "And then I had to tell him the reason. After that it took him some time to give up in trying to change my mind."

"He wanted it, didn't he?" Kyungsoo smiled. 

"Yeah, but I decided and kept my decision. He knows when to stop trying." 

"That is actually bad for him. He gave up and lost a good opportunity. However, it is true that he couldn't just force you into it. Like... The point is that you both have a good time together. I might even stop annoying him a little for this. I respect him for this... I am even thinking about ending my unofficial war with him. He probably actually deserves you."

"​​​​​​Kyungsoo, don't lie like that. You hate Chanyeol."

"It doesn't mean that I can't think there are some things Chanyeol​​​​​​ is good at. He is tall and y, unfortunately a bit annoying, but I guess he has a good personality judging by how he treats you and how he acts when he goes out with friends." 

"Thank you," I said. 

"You shouldn't thank me. You are my best friend and I wouldn't like you to feel bad. I was probably going a little too far with it, but can you lie to Jongin that I was the one who won the bet? I really really want that money." 

"What will you do with it?" 

"I was thinking about taking Jongin somewhere." 

"With the money you would win from him?" I rised my eyebrow. 

Kyungsoo thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "Can we make a deal?" he asked. "I will help you to cover all that with my make up, and in exchange you will say that I was the one who won the bet. Things like that aren't free and I don't.... " 

"Fine, just help me!" 

Kyungsoo smiled and pulled me to his bed. He went to his closest and brought his make-up. "I will just use this cream before applying concealer. It might disappear sooner... Also try using a cold compress for the first few days."

"You know a lot about this..." 

"Baekhyun, who do you think you are asking for help?" he looked at me disappointed and put some cream on his fingers. "I know that I am the best possible friend you could get here." He reached to my neck and gently applied a thin layer of cream on Chanyeol's love bites. 

"Sh*t this hurts," I cursed and clenched my teeth. 

"Why didn't you ask your pretty boyfriend to help you with that? It is his fault..." 

"He likes them..." I said. 

Kyungsoo laughed a bit. "Obviously. Is that on neck all?" 

"Actually no, but I was able to cover the ones lover with the shirt," I said. 

"Damn, he is really good," he said. I glared at him and made him realize that I didn't really liked the fact that Chanyeol was an expert in that. "Ah, don't worry, Baekhyun. He obviously just really likes you. Let me put cover this now." 

I nodded and thought about that all, meanwhile Kyungsoo did his best to cover everything. I somehow liked what Chanyeol had done. I had really been enjoying the feeling of his lips on my skin, but seeing the result next day was painful. 

"I think I am almost done...." He said after some time. "I didn't cover the ones on your lover part of the neck, because I think I have something better." He walked away and started to search for something in his closet. "Here, take your shirt off. This one is turtle neck sweater. You can wear it, since it is cold anyway..."

He threw the sweater into my hands and leaned to the wall. I looked at him and hesitied. "Do you have to watch?" 

"It won't be my first time seeing you. I can tell you that you actually have a nice body and I really want to see how far did your Park go." he smirked. 

"I hate you," I said and quickly pulled t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter