Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up late in the morning. I was warped in a warm blanket and my head was leaning on Chanyeol's chest again, which was moving up and down slowly. One of my hands was under my chest and I had the other one warped around Chanyeol's body, keeping him close to myself, just like he was doing with his hands. I moved a bit to feel Chanyeol's soft skin under my hand and his builded body that warmed me up.

He reacted because of my sudden action and moved closer to me. His warm lips touched mine. At first just fo feel the warmth of mine, but then he moved them to feel and taste me more. I moved in a sync with him, feeling the sweetnes of his lips, getting deeper and deeper in the kiss until I was slowly gettiong out of my breath.

"You taste good in the morning," I heard Chanyeol's deep morning voice, which was even deeper and more hoarse than usually. 

I opened my eyes and noticed that he was looking at me. "Your voice sounds different," I pointed out. 

"You don't say?" he smiled and started caressing my back gently with tips of his fingers. "Let me look for the reasons... First of all... I really. Really! Had a great night. Great is not enough strong word to describe this... Absolutely amazing and exceptional! The best night ever if I am honest!" 

"How can I know you aren't joking?"

"Well, I guess you think the same..." he whispered and carried on with gently my back, giving me the warm pleasure which I liked so much.

"Hmm, this feels good," I whispered by the contact with Chanyeol.

"I know it does," he smirked. "You have been sleeping for a while. You should get up now." 

"I don't want to," I told him and closed my eyes, pulling myself even closer to him, not letting him to escape. 

"Why not?" 

"It is warm here. I feel perfect, better than anywhere else and I am happy here right next to you. I could stay here forever. And, yes, I am still tired." 

"Ahaha, I told you you should have slept right after we came here last night. Next time think of the consequences! You really and I really couldn't stop myself from making you mine," he said and then his hand travelled down my back and dangerously low. It sent shivers all over me, but the sensation felt good. Chanyeol went lover and I moved to get his hand away, but I regretted it right after that. I felt pain right after moving a bit. I groaned and clenched at Chanyeol. 

"Agh, Chan—" I cracked, burrying my nails into his soft skin, but he didn't react to it. I decided to open my eyes and looked at him.

He was smirking at me and obviously knew what was bothering me. "What is it?" He asked and acted like he didn't understand a thing. "Anything wrong?"  Instead of worry I heard laughter in his voice, which was somehow making me furious, since he was having fun like that and I was struggling.

I looked at him seriously, because I didn't like how he joked. 

He didn't give up, but waited patiently for me to explain. "I can't hear you, Byun!" he joked and moved over me, bringing back pain in my body. 

"I didn't say anything," I told him and clenched my teeth to keep myself quiet. 

"Maybe you should... Speak up! I can't know what's wrong if you don't tell me," Chanyeol said and leaned down to me, kissing my neck gently to make me more distracted. 

I breathed out because the contact of his warm lips made me think of the last night. He had made me feel better than ever before. I remembered his burning skin, covered with warm sweat, which had made his skin shine at night. The addictive feeling of pleasure was taking over me and I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him when he kissed me like that, but I knew I should focus on the present. 

"Will you tell me what is wrong," Chanyeol asked, keeping kis lips close to my skin.

"I–" I spoke out, but his lips touched my skin again, making me want to just keep myself quiet and enjoy the feeling of his lips. "Do you think I can focus like that?" I asked and he moved away by that words, which actually made me disappointed, because I wanted him. 

He smirked as he saw me struggle. "Tell me." 

"You know it," I spoke with my teeth clenched, fighting the pain that was building up inside me.

"I don't think so. You will have to tell it and I need to hear what is bothering you," he said and let out a laughter.

"I'm sure my back is broken, my muscles ache, my whole body is in pain..." I complained. 

"That is because you went through a lot this month," he said.

I sighed, threw my head back to the pillow and closed my eyes. "All I was doing last month was lying in a hospital bed. I was actually talking about how I feel after having that night with you."

"So you regret doing it huh?" he got serious now.

I shook my head immediately. "No, no way I would never regret this. I loved it and I love you, Chanyeol," I said confidently. "It didn't even hurt that much at night. It was actually the best feeling possible. I didn't expect it to hurt so much now," I said embarrassed.

This made Chanyeol laugh at it. He threw himself back to the bed and I noticed that he was wearing his pants, so I came to a conclusion that he had woken up much before me. His hand passed over my hand and went down to my back, leaving the blanket between my bare skin and his hand, so I didn't react and let him slide lower. 

"You can just say it straight, Baekhyun. Your hurts, huh?" he laughed and then smacked my , carefully, but it still hurt.

"Yah! Don't do that!" I complained and smached his chest in relpy, making him jump a bit. "I never gave you permission for that, and I probably never will! So don't you dare!" 

"You gave me permission yesterday," he told me. "Afterall, I should be the one who decides what you can do and what you can't! I'm the major!" 

"And?" I raised my eyebrow. "You don't have any power or authority over me since you resigned and decided to make your major ego into a general ego." 

"I am forgetting that I am not your trainer anymore," He closed his eyes and passed through his black hair. "We should take you to the campus." 

"Can't we just stay here? I'm not in a good state for going there. You broke me into pieces!" 

"I already told you, next time think before you make me excited. You knew you were in coma for a month, I was doing my best to be gentle. Let me take care of you now," he said and then moved on the bed. First he left me alone on it and stood up. I really liked to see him shirtless, even before we started dating I had liked to see his builded body through shirts he used for trainings. It was pure perfection and I couldn't believe he was mine and I was his. I stared at him for a moment, confused, because he left me alone, but in the very next moment he sized his hands towards me again. 

He took a hold behind my back with one hand and under my legs with the other one. I kept the blanket close to myself covering myself.

"You wanna stay here alone? Take a hold of me!" he ordered, but I didn't do it. Instead I shook my head and kept myself to the bed, under the blanket.

"Chanyeol- I- uhhh- I got nothing on," I said embarrassed while blushing hard. I had been too tired at night to do anything and immedately fell asleep, while Chanyeol took his time, dressed himself and he obviously didn't have the same intentions with me.

"I know. Now take a hold of me," he kept himself serious. 

"It's making me embarrassed! I don't want to," I protested.

"So you are embarrassed? Why? No, not why... HOW? After having a whole new level of with me? You don't want me to see you after I had a whole night to touch and feel every single inch of your body?" he smirked. 

"That was different—" I tried to stand for myself.

"What is different? You are mine after all and you are beautiful. Get used to it," he said.

I wanted to fight, but didn't find words to do it. I only hesitated before placing my hands around his shoulders and neck and helping him pull me up. I left the blanket and got in touch with cold air that was outside the bed. I shivered and got closer to Chanyeol to keep myself warm. 

"Yesterday you said you wouldn't be able to carry me..." I rolled with my eyes, trying not to think that I was in his hands. 

"I will deal with it, I need some training anyway and I think you need someone to take care of you right now. Because I am a good man, I will do my best to make you feel good," he said and gave me a quick kiss. 

"Let's make you clean and then dress you up," he now said. I really only wanted myself clean again. After the last night I felt pretty much dirty and a quick shower would be perfect. 

I nodded and then leaned my head on Chanyeol shoulder as he carried me to the bathroom.

In half an hour I was all clean and in my clothes. I was wearing a white hoody and black pants. I didn't pay much time to comb my hair, so they were still a bit messy. Chanyeol also put on a hoody, but much bigger than mine. 

After that we went down to the kitchen and Chanyeol prepared me a quick meal, because I was literally starving. He didn't eat, because he apparently had eaten before, which explained why he had been already half dressed when I had woken up.

"How do you feel now?" Chanyeol asked as I bit into the toast I had.

"Mmm... Still sore, but much better," I said and took another bite.

"Shall we go find others at the campus after you eat? I still have permission to go there and I think Junmyeon needs my help. He always needs my help." he told me. 

"Yeah I want to see my friends." 

"Ah, I would actually also like to talk to your buddies. Kyungsoo is a cool guy, but I still need some time to really get along with everyone. Especially Kim! He was my enemy since the day zero!" 

"Like me?" 

"Yes, but I somehow started to get along with you..."

"Well, whatever, it would be good to go there." I said and stood up, because I already finished my food, which actually tasted good even though Chanyeol had kept on complaining, that he could have done it better while he had been preparing it. 

We dressed up and went to Chanyeol's car. 

The campus didn't change at all. It was still full of students, even though most went away to celebrate new year with their other friends and family.

Chanyeol told me that he wanted to find Junmyeon, so we split our ways and I stayed alone, looking for Kyungsoo and Jongin. 

I came to my room and knocked. I waited to hear if anybody was inside — I didn't want any unpleasant surprises, because I could never know how and where Kyungsoo wanted to make out with Jongin after that night. I wasn't surprised when I saw that the room was empty. He was probably somewhere else — maybe in Jongin's room. Or they both stayed somewhere in the city. I hoped they were at the campus in that moment, because I really wanted to see them. 

I walked away from my room and went out to the yard. As I stepped out, I felt someone pull my hand with lots of force. "BAEKHYUN!" I heard Kyungsoo’s excited voice.

"Damn! You want me to die? I almost got heart attack!" I hit his shoulder and rolled with my eyes. 

Kyungsoo smiled and narrowed his eyes. "Different things can cause heart attack. And I don't think you will get one because of me scarring you!" 

"You never know," I explained. 

"I know very well, you didn't get heart attack when I lied to you about your Park's death, so I guess you can survive. When did you come?" 

"Some minutes ago... Why do you ask?" I narrowed my eyes. 

"Nothing... Jongin jumped of a bench and twisted his ankle. I wanted you to know as soon as possible."

"He jump off a bench?" 

"Yes, it was quite high..." 

"And he twisted his ankle just like that?" 

"Well he was a bit drunk and Sehun wanted to see a spin... He will be okay soon. Jongdae took care fo him well."

"Why didn't you call me?" 

"I did... But you aren't picking up calls... Do you have your phone on mute? What if I was in life and death situation and you would be the only one who could have saved me? You should be glad your pretty boyfriend knows how to react!" 

"You called me?" I looked at him confused. I tried to remember that and again came to mine and Chanyeol's night. I had heard my phone calling soon after I had successfully made Chanyeol excited. None of us had wanted to be bothered, so we ignored. Chanyeol hadn't stopped and I had liked how he had kept on kissing my skin and touching my body like our life depended of it. "

"This anything excludes long and wild nights with Park?" he asked. 

"What?" my eyes widened. "Nothing happened!" 

"And that is why Park is in such a good mood today?" He asked. 

"You saw him today?" I asked confused. 

"Yes, I met him on my way. He was going to find general Kim. We had a quick chat, nothing like that. He was really in a good mood and he said he had fun at night. I was sure he wasn't talking about hanging out with us and by the way I knew what was your intention when you left with him sooner. I'm not stupid. Also, you are walking slower than usually, in fact you look like someone kicked you really hard, I didn't even need to run to catch you after I saw where you were heading."

"Kyungsoo, I—" 

"—Ssh!" he put his finger on my lips to silence me. "Now you tell me how it was. In details!" he smiled. "It is nothing to be ashamed of." 

"Well, yeah you were right about me and Chan..." I said and looked up to avoid eye contact with him. 

"I already know that," he told me. "You were the one who started, weren't you?" 

"How do you know that?" I got worried. 

My friend sighed and rolled with his eyes. "Baekhyun, you were keeping yourself close to Park all the time. You were also looking at him a lot and I could tell from your eyes that you wanted it. You were needy. And I knew Park wasn't going to refuse something like that."

"Okay, that makes sense. I got a bit worried that you followed us..." I shook my head in horror. "It was actually harder to convince him into doing that than you think..." I told him. "I'm not sure if he was for real or was that just to tease me, but he was acting like he didn't want it and he is good at doing that... So..." 

"So...?" 

"Well I decided to strip down..." I said. 

"WOOO! BAEKHYUN, YOU BAD BOY!" Kyungsoo screamed. "I didn't expect something like that from you. How needy were you actually?" 

"Can you shut the up? There are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter