Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate headaches! I cmplained in my mind once I woke up. I sighed and rolled in my bed to sleep on even though my head was screaming in pain. I couldn't rememeber a lot from last night. Everytime I tried to recall the night I just felt the pain in my head getting worse.

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed the unfamiliar room. I didn't panick. Something told me it was alright for me to be there. I had no ideas what I was doing there or how I came to that place, but I felt safe in here. 

The room was big. The walls were white, covered with posters of Marvel characters, great singers and actors. The room had the same table as mine, but that one was in a mess. Papers randomly lied on it, a few pens were over them and over everything came a big tabletop computer and keyboard. Next to the table stood synthesizer, next to it were drums and behind everything I noticed 3 different guitars leaning to a wall. On synthesizer was a shirt, carelessly hanging on it. It obviously didn't belong there, but it wasn't the only cloth that lied on the wrong place. There was a shirt on a chair and one was just lying on the wooden floor. The room was messy, but still very nice, casual and relaxing. 

I suddenly noticed something else. Someone was walking around in the next room, for which I guessed was a bathroom. The sudden sound made me alarmed and I almost yelped, but quickly covered my mouth with a blanket. After I blocked my mouth from making sounds, I heard how the person headed towards the door and the latch was pushed down. I panicked even more when I noticed that someone was about to come out from the next room.

Think, Baekhyun, think! What sould I do?! The guy is about to enter! Why am i even panicking?! 

I was all confused, but then decided of what to do. I quickly lied back, covered myself with blanket and covered my mouth to prevent any sudden sounds. I waited until someone fully entred and on sight of me he sighed. Why the heck is he sighing?!

"Byun," I recognised the voice as soon as it called my surname.

It was major Park. I could have guessed this was his room.... I thought, but kept myself quiet and pretended to sleep.

"I know you are awake," he said with playful tune. How does he know that!

"Shut up, I am sleeping," I replied and stayed in the bed.

Major just quickly laughed at it and then stepped closer to the bed. He surprised me once I felt the blanket pulled up and major climbed into the bed next to me. The blanket fell down on us both again. He embraced my body and hugged me so I let out a yelp.

"Are you sleeping now?" he asked. 

"No! Not anymore," I told him and panicked as major kept squeezing me in his embrace. I kicked around and pushed his hands away from me. Once I was free I jumped off the bed and left him in the bed alone. I tried to back away, but as soon as I stepped on my feet, I fell. I actually didn't feel my legs. 

"Where did you go?" he glared through the edge of his bed to find me on the floor. He was amused to find me there and smiled. I struggled to get back up, but with no success. "Are you still drunk or something?" he asked once he noticed my struggles.

"No! I am not," I puffed. "Mhmm- I can't stand up," I complained.

"You need help?" he glared at me and.

"Eh... No, I don't need your help," I said and tried to stand up on my own. I didn't want to look weak in front of him, but he still walked to me and then with his hands lifted me up like I was weightless. He placed me on my legs and then helped me stand for some moments.

"I told you, I don't need help," I choked out of myself. 

"Thank me properly or I will leave you on the floor next time, it was obvious you wouldn't be able to stand up!" he said and moved his hands away, so I almost lost my balance. He backed away and waited for my reply.

"Thanks!" I spoke out that word. I was actually thankful, but I didn't want to show out that to him. 

My legs were getting heavier and I felt how I was about to collapse soon. I kept the weakness inside and acted strong. 

Major was satisfied with my reply. 

I passed through my hair and finally got a chance to fully look at him. 

Major was wearing black pants and blue oversized T-shirt. 

He was already big and that T-shirt made him even bigger! How?! 

His hair were combed and shined in the sun light. On sight of him I remembered, that I hadn't cleaned myself before going to bed. I quickly burried my nose into the same clothes that I had on a party and smelled them. I shivered on my smell. I had that sweaty smell mixed with a lot of alcohol.

"I stink!" I complained and my eyes widened.

"I agree. You made my whole room stink of you and I will have to change my bed sheets after everything," he agreed and with one hand held his nose, to prevent the smell.

"Stop complaining, you decided to bring me here by yourself!" I protested. "It's your fault too!"

"Oh, so you remeber that? What else do you remember?" he glared at me. I had to think hard, but the past night was just a blurry memory.

"Ummmmmmmmm... I don't know actually..." I said at last and looked at him curiously.

"Good! At least I made you forget things, you were saying nonsense all the time and my brains are still full of it. I feel bad for myself, but I did my best!" he said proudly.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "My head hurts," I complained again.

"And?" 

"Well it is not really pleasing," I sighed. 

"What else did you expect? That you would be all light after drinking that much?!" he asked. "It is normal. Especially for unexperienced boys like you!" 

I hated myself for drinking, but I wasn't afraid of it anymore. I was sure that bad things would happen to me if I got drunk, but I was still alive and safe. "N-No, but I also didn't expect that big headache..." I said and rubbed my head.

The taller one stood up and walked to the table. He took something from it and then handed me a plastic water bottle. "Here, drink this," he said and I did so.

I drank it, like I hadn't drunk in years. When I finally drank half of it, I took my time to just catch my breath again. 

"No 'thank you'?" major asked once I was done. I hesitated for a moment, but then still did it with a smile on my face.

"Thank you, sir," I said and then looked away to avoid eyecontact with him.

"Will you call me sir forever? Even when we are casualy together?" he rised his eyebrow.

"Ummm... Yea? Is there a problem with it?" I slowly asked.

"It's too formal. It makes everything strict and serious, do you want me to be strict and serious with you right here and right now? I can do it, just give me a second!" 

It really didn't take him longer than a second to get his serious, strict and salty major Park look back to his face. I didn't like it. I had been afraid of him like that since the day zero. 

"Then... Should I call you...?" I couldn't end the question. I felt weird to call his real name or anything else that wasn't 'sir' or 'major Park'.

"Is it hard to say my name? You said it already. Why can't you now?" 

"I did? I never called you by your real name!" I protested.

"Oh yes, you did! You just do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter