Chapter: CHANYEOL

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday and students didn't have classes so most of them decided to go to the town. I wasn't in a mood to go there. I had time to go there all the time and I was probably going to the party that night as well, so I decided to stay at the campus. I thought about meeting Sehun, Yixing and Junmyeon and we might do something together. I decided to get Junmyeon first. I headed to the building where Junmyeon had his office and as soon as I opened the door of the building and stepped on the hallway, I found Baekhyun.

He just left Junmyeon's office with papers in his hands, looking down at the ground and walking in my direction slowly. He didn't say anything, he didn't even look at me. As he came closer to me, he didn't stop. He passed me and then hesitated to open the door to leave the hallway. 

"Baekhyun, what were you doing here?" I asked. He still didn't look up and kept the distance between us.

"I-I am leaving, sir," he said. 

"What? What do you mean?" I felt panick rising inside me, even though I didn't know what he was talking about.

I've been thinking about him and his situation for a while. Now when I knew what he had been through I seriously felt bad. I wanted to know whether he really had done everything that was written in the files at Jongdae's office. It was making me worried and I didn't want Baekhyun to suffer because of that, even if it had really been completely his fault. 

"I will change schools. I am not going to be here no longer," he said, keeping his trembling voice steady.

"Why would you do that?! Did anything bad happen?" I asked and stepped closer, but noticed how Baekhyun tensed as I did it.

"Sir, it's my decision where I will study. I decided to leave. It's not your bussiness to know the reason!" he looked up into my eyes and I just noticed how his eyes were teary, but tears didn't leave his eyes. He kept them inside. For a moment I couldn't speak. I was confused and I didn't expect Baekhyun like this after actually good start of the day. He had been all excited to train with me, once I had told him about the new trainer, but now he looked like I had tortured him there. I waited for too long. Baekhyun opened the door and in the next few moment's I couldn't see him anymore. He hurried to his room and left me behind.

I motionlessly stood there. I tried to find a reason why would he leave. I knew that he had been thinking of it a couple of times, Junmyeon had plans on expelling him, I had that plans just some time ago, but not for real. I didn't want him to leave. He was also doing just well, so I couldn't get why would he suddenly decided to leave. 

I sighed and then took the way to students' dorms. I wasn't going to leave him just like that. I was going to make him explain thing's to me before leaving. He isn't leaving, if he doesn't have at least three good reasons for it!! 

I imagined Junmyeon when Baekhyun asked him for premission to cange schools. Junmyeon was supid on times. Accepting Baekhyun's wish without a good explanation was just stupid... It was true that had Junmyeon wanted to throw him out once before, but I had been clear, that I hadn't wanted that. 

I felt more than proud as I knew where Baekhyun's room was. I had forgot it once, but now I knew exactly where it was. 

Once I was in front of his room, I leaned on the door and slowly knocked. I listened for any movements inside the room, but it was silent.

"Baekhyun?" I called, but didn't get the response. I knocked again. For a moment I thought nobody was inside, but then heard something from behind, like someone closed a wardrobe. 

I didn't wait anymore. I pressed on the latch, and opened the door. I found Bakehyun packing his clothes, while muttering something very quietly. He didn't look at me, but he knew I was there. 

"Baekhyun, you aren't leaving!" I said and closed the door behind me.

"Watch me doing it!" he replied. 

Baekhyun's room was the same size as mine, but more packed, because he had a roommate. There were two pieces of the same furniture and left just a bit of free place. 

"You aren't!" I repeated myself. 

"Yes, I am," He shot me a mad look. "Just like you will leave my room right now!" he pointed to the exit, but I didn't even think about listening or even obeying his orders. I had authority and he didn't. 

"No. I won't let you go, until you explain everything. Why the sudden change? You should have a reasonable excuse for it!" I stepped closer, crossing my arms and waiting for his answer.

"I have reasonable excuse, but it is none of your business."

I got serious mad now. I walked to him and he backed away from me, hitting the wall beind his back. I hit the wall with both of my hands and trapped him between them. 

"None of my business? You really think I do not care, Byun?" I looked at him seriously. 

"I am changing schools, okay? A lot of people do it, so why not me?! I am sorry you had to spend so much time on me, sir—" he said. 

"Don't you 'sir' me!"

He narrowed his eyes. "You called me Byun!" he reminded me.

"Baekhyun, then," I said annoyed by his actions. 

"I can call you whatever I want!" 

"Right now I am here as Chanyeol. I am sure your friends would like you to stay. Do they know about it?" I asked.

I notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter