Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next round we played against major Zhang's unit, which meant I was about to compete against Kyungsoo's unit again. 

I wasn't really afraid of the fight, because I knew Chanyeol was with me and he really took the game seriously. The guy he had fought some time before really had broken arm so he wouldn't be able to play in the next round. 

"Deep breath!" Chanyeol stepped in front of me and smiled. 

"I am not nervous," I said. 

"Whatever," He replied. "I just want you to be calm. There is only one battle left. I already won against Sehun, soI actually don't care about how this one turns out. I won't be breaking hands anymore." 

"I am just glad you aren't in any other group," I sighed in relief. "You would've literally killed me!" 

"Why do you think so?" 

"We are talking about you!" I pointed at him. "Last time I played this, you told me that you wanted to come in and show everyone how to shoot at boys like me!" 

"I still want to do it!" He said and loaded his gun which sent shivers over my body. Chanyeol looked dangerous with weapon in his hand, completely armed for the fight. He was always big and scary, but now he looked even more menacing. I liked and feared that looks. 

"Please stop it!" I begged. 

"Stop with what? Looking cool and y?" 

"y?" I asked and checked him. He really looked y, but I didn't want to say that. 

"I know you like it," he whispered and looked away, while still smirking proudly. "Anyway, when this starts I want to go in action right away. This time leave Yixing for me, I want to get rid of him on my own." 

"You will get rid of them all on your own," I rolled wit my eyes and got ready to run again. 

"That is true." 

I heard announcement that the game started. I followed Chanyeol right away. I was the most safe and protected around him, but at the same time I wanted to go somewhere by myself and do my best as well without Chanyeol keeping me in his shadow. 

"There they are," Chanyeol whispered when we came closer to the other group. 

Chanyeol leaned to the tree and closed his eyes like he was mentally getting ready for the attack. He prepared his gun and in the next moment he was already shooting. Moving closer to the group of enemies, making them fall in screams one after another. I did the same. Helped him to finish it sooner. 

Somebody suddenly shot to my direction from other side. I turned around and quickly hid behind a tree. 

"Who was that?" Chanyeol asked, loading his gun with new charges. 

"I don't know..." I carefully looked around the tree and in that moment Kyungsoo shot again almost hitting my face. " that is Kyungsoo," I said. 

"Oh, I have to kill him!" Chanyeol said and suddenly moved from his hiding spot. He shot to Kyungsoo’s direction and then again. Approaching closer to my friend, while Kyungsoo was trying to strike as well. 

"Wait, Chanyeol!" I called and moved after him. "Don't hurt—" I was too late. I heard Kyungsoo’s screams, but Chanyeol also looked a bit confused. 

"SAY THANK YOU!!" I heard Jongin's voice. "I just killed my boyfriend!" 

"He was mine!" Chanyeol screamed furiously. "You should have asked if you can do it!" 

"You were obviously struggling, so I did it for you, sir!" Jongin said. 

"You will shut up right now!" Chanyeol said and suddenly aimed for Jongin with his gun. 

"Wow, I am in your— THIS HURTS AS HELL!!" Jongin cursed as he fell after Chanyeol pressed on his trigger. 

"CHANYEOL! JONGIN IS IN OUR UNIT!" I shauted and pulled the gun out of his hands. "Why would you do that?" 

"I enjoy seeing soldiers, which I don't like to suffer in pain, even if they are in my unit," Chanyeol said completely carelessly. "I was thinking about doing it in the first round, but I had to win against Sehun."

"They are my friends!" 

"That makes them even better targets," Chanyeol raised his hands in the air. "Wait no, I need to hit one again!" He said and brought his hand lover, shooting Kyungsoo again with his smaller gun. 

"You know what," I returned him his gun. "I am going!" 

"Yeah, go!" Chanyeol walked backwards. "I am sure you won't last longer than ten minutes!" 

I didn't listen to him, but just walked away, leaving Chanyeol alone with Jongin and Kyungsoo lying on the ground, who were still struggling with tha pain bullets caused. 

I was angry at Chanyeol, but it didn't last long. I wasn't so protected anymore. Chanyeol wasn't there to tell me where to do and how to react. I didn't have anybody who would actually stand by my side. Jongin also wasn't a chance to get somebody who could help me. 

I came across three soldiers from enemy group. I had luck and belated them all. I was really good at aiming and Chanyeol gave me some good instructions, but I still felt uncomfortable without him around. 

I suddenly heard steps not far away from me. I looked around and prepared myself to trigger in any moment. My heartbeat was fast and I wasn't able to breathe properly. 

I clenched my teeth and shot once to get response, but nothing had happened. 

Maybe I was just imaging things when Chanyeol wasn't around. 

I took a deep breath hand moved on. Slowly and quietly. 

I heard the sound of steps again. 

I checked the surroundings for the second time. Nothing seemed to be different, but I knew there was someone following me. 

I told myself to calm down, but it didn't work. I didn't want to be alone. 

"Who is that?" I asked. 

No response. 

"Ch- Chanyeol? Is that you?" 

"Somebody is afraid to be alone," I heard a deep voice. It was Chanyeol. I could've recognised his voice anywhere and any time. "It is nine minutes now." 

My heart literally stopped beating as I heard how he triggered. I didn't even move as the bullet hit my chest. The feeling of pain spread all over my body, pulling me to the ground. I didn't scream, but I collapsed to the ground anyway. 

I saw as Chanyeol approached me with his gun on his shoulders. He was walking closer to me proudly and confidently. 

"I told you you wouldn't last more than ten minutes without me!" he said. 

"I would," I pulled out of myself, trying to ignore the pain the bullet caused. "I could've done it, if you hadn't shot me!" 

He was now quite close to me. "Life is hard," He gave me a big smile. "How does it feel? I put all of my love in that bullet!" 

"Do you want to feel it?" I pointed at him with my gun and his face expression went from happy and proud to scared one. 

A sound of a gun shot mixed with Chanyeol's loud screams. He fell down to the ground and dropped his gun. He grabbed the part of his chest, where I had shot him, and groaned in pain. 

"Tell me how it feels!" I said, while still struggling with my pain. I shot again, making him literally growl because of the effect the bullets had. "Do you feel it better now, huh?" I asked. 

"Baekhyun, stop—" 

I triggered again. 

Chanyeol cursed and ended on the ground motionlessly. His fast breathing was from time to time interrupted by quiet gasps and groans caused by the pain. 

Seeing Chanyeol suffer like that on the same way made me laugh a bit. I actually understood why he liked seeing me like that. 

"Chanyeol?" I asked. "Are you still alive?"

", Baekhyun, this--this ing hurts!" He pulled out of himself and moved his body a bit up. 

"Now you know," I said and took a deep break because he wasn't the only one struggling with pain. The difference was that I had only been shot once and he got hit three times. I actually didn't care about that, because he was probably also three times stronger than I was.

"That is cheating, you know! You were already shot!" He complained and crawled to get closer to me. 

"Do I look as I care?" I asked and hit the ground with my head to forget about the pain. 

Chanyeol was getting closer to me and only stopped when he was already right next to me. He was breathing rapidly. "Baekhyun," he said and moved one of his hand on the other side of me, so he was above me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"I am talking my revenge," He said and leaned down to me. He kissed me. I felt my heart going crazy and I wanted him to kiss me more. I slightly moved my lips apart, giving him a sign that I didn't want him to stop. He kissed me with more passion, locked my lower lip, like it was for the last time. I reached up to him with my hands to pull him closer, but then he tensed and quietly groaned. "Baekhyun, this hurts!" he said. 

"You can kiss me even if it hurts you," I said and pulled him back in a kiss, making him gasp in pain again. 

"No, my love," He moved away from me and lied on his back, breathing deeply because of the pain. "Was it necessary to shot me three tims?" 

"I enjoyed the sight of you suffering," I said. 

He looked at me seriously. "You are using my way of saying that!" 

"I like it," I shrugged with my shoulders. 

"Does it even hurt you?" 

I was also hurt, but the pain that Chanyeol's bullet caused was slowly starting to fade away, especially after I didn't think about it when he kissed me. "Not much," I said. 

He sighed in disappointment. "I really thought I did something."

"Anyway, the game is going on," he sighed. "I think we already lost..." 

"It is your fault!" I told him. "You shot me and Jongin!" 

"You shot me!" Chanyeol hit my shoulder. "I could've been shooting an all those kids now if you hadn't done that." 

"It is your fault." 

"Maybe a little..." he confessed. "I actually don't care what will be the result. As long as Sehun lost the last game."

"You don't?" I was sure Chanyeol hated losing more than anything. He was a competitive person. Literally the most competitive person I knew and I actually knew quite a lot of people. Jongin and Minho couldn't compare to him. 

"Well, I actually do a lot, but right now I like it here, even though I feel like my chest is burning!! WHY DIDN'T YOU AIM FOR LEGS?!" 

"YA, YOU SHOT MY CHEST AS WELL!" 

He clenched his teeth, trying to find an excuse for it, but at the end he didn't say anything. 

"We probably should get back..." I said. 

"Why?" 

"I am pretty sure they are already looking for us and I actually almost don't feel pain anymore." 

"I would like to stay here with you," Chanyeol covered his face with his hands and passed through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter