Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long time of having nightmares, I could take a good sleep and enjoy the moment. FINALLY! In the morning I wanted to stay in my bed and sleep on with that calm and relaxing feeling. After all, my bed was strangely warm, but I wasn't too bothered by it. I was usually freezing at night. It annoyed me how I was always cold, so I loved the warmth that was around me.

I hugged my pillow tighter and yawned, but still didn't open my eyes. For some time I just stayed there and tried to fall asleep again, but I noticed something different.

I smelled something different.

Did I change my bed sheets? — No, I was sure, I had the same ones for weeks now... Did I shower with someone elses shampoo? — I didn't even remember showering. When did I brush my teeth? — No, this wasn't me... This smells good, fresh. What is this?

Questions popped up in my mind. I really liked the smell of whatever thas was and I didn't want it to leave. I kept trying to get a whiff of the scent and everytime I inhaled it, I loved it more.

"Byun, what are you doing?" someone spoke and a sudden shock passed my body. My eyes shot open and the next scene almost made me faint.

I was actually half leaning on major Park's body with mine. My head was lying on his broad chest and my arms were clenched around his muscular body. His right arm was over my shoulders and I could feel it next to my hips. My legs were crossing major's and I felt how longer legs he had. We both were half covered with my white blanket. Major had his head placed on my pillow, while mine was still on his chest. His hair were messy and fell down on the white sheets.

He was looking at me with his dark eyes and I noticed that he was slightly laughing. He was waiting for an answer, but my body and mind went numb. 

"The scent.... It wasn't my pillow, not even a shampoo — It was major Park! IT WAS MAJOR PARK!" my mind was screaming, but I said nothing. I totally forgot that major came to my room late at night. I fought to get him away, but at night he held me that strong, I just had to give up and sleep the way I was. However, I did not remember myself hugging him, also not lying half on him. I remembered being all stiff and I had been holding myself away before I fell asleep. 

"Byun, were you sniffing me?" my eyes opened wider than ever before, as he said it. He was smirking at me and I felt embarrassment take over me.

I came back to my senses and did the first that came to my mind. I kicked and pushed him off my bed. Before he could process what I was doing, he was on the ground. He fell down with a loud thump and groaned. His smile was off and that time he was focused on his fall. I sat up and moved as far away from him as possible, breathing deeply.

"What- Why did you do that?!" major complained after the fall. He rubbed his back and groaned for the second time.

For a moment I couldn't speak, because I was half choking. I took a few moments before I exploded with the words that wanted to come out.

"Think! I slept in the same bed as you! EWWWWW!" my body trembled in disgust. "YUCK, how will I ever forget this?! It's worse than a nightmare!" I stopped after I said this. Actually I loved the fact that I didn't have any nightmares tonight.

Major stood up from the floor and then sat next to me on the bed.  I backed away a bit, but I was already on the very edge of my bed and was about to fall off soon. He glared at me and then smirked.

Why the heck was he smirking like that?!

"Didn't you like it?" he asked and I couldn't find my words again. "Do I smell good?" he rised his eyebrow and waited for an answer.

"I- uhh- no-" I tried to find the words to disagree with what he said. 

"Common! Don't lie! You like it," he said and laughed a bit. I couldn't stand him anymore. He was in my room and I never gave him premission for this. after all he bothered me with sniffing thing.

"Stop it! Get out of here! You got nothing to do here!" I rised my voice and tried to change the topic. Even though I was trying to be as ferious as I could, major Park didn't even flinch on it. He was just smirking on and stayed unbothered.

I noticed he wasn't going to leave just yet and I got impatient. 

"Get out, I said!" I pointed at the door of my room, but major still didn't do a move. I was starting to feel uncomfortable. "Yahh! Will you leave or not?!" 

"Not until you answer," he said and crossed his arms. 

"Fine. I will be honest with you. You smell like you showered in sh*t all your life. I just wanted to die once I smelled you!" I said and shot him a mad and disgusted look, but he just laughed, like my answer entertained him.  

"Are you sure about it? Then why did you keep sniffing me if it was bad?" he asked and grinned.

"Shut up!"

"You are just exposing yourself," He said. "You actually like how I smell!" 

"Why would I?" I sighed and looked away, because I was a bit embarrassed. 

Did I like his smell? — Yes, but I didn't want to admit it. 

"You tell me!" he smirked again. 

"You got your answer, now leave!" I tried to sound as much confident as I could. Major's grin disappeared, he just sighed and then stood up. I felt more than happy when I saw he was actually going to leave.

"Think about it, Byun," he said before leaving my room.

I felt my cheeks heating up and embarrassment grew in me, taking over me. Why would I think about it!? I couldn't stand the feeling inside me and I burried my head into my pillow. I let out a weak squeak and tried to shake the feelings away from me.

My whole bed was still warm from major Park's presence and I sensed his scent that was soaked in my pillow. It sent me into a different word. It wasn't a usual scent and I kept smelling it. I didn't leave the pillow for a long time.

Hmmmmm... To be honest. Maybe I really should think about what I had said. Major actually didn't even smell bad, I started to like the scent more and more, but the idea that this was major's scent still disgusted me.

 

 

My cheeks kept getting red everytime I thought about me sleeping with major Park. Everytime I saw him on the hallways, I remembered the night and just couldn't help it, but blush. I also saw that smirk on him everytime our eyes met and it made me feel even more embarrassed and shy. I smacked myself everytime my body didn't obey me. I tried my best to keep the blushing away, but it was hopeless. No matter how much I tried to hide it, it was too visble.

I constantly thought about major Park and I was slowly getting tired of it, so I decided to leave my room and meet my friends. Last days I barely spent hour or two with others that weren't Kyungsoo.

After lunch I went to Minseok's room with Jongin. I thought we were about to paly cards like usually, but I found all the cards ripped on half as soon as I came in. Minseok was on Jongin's bed, Jongin standing next to it and argued with him, while Kyungsoo was sitting on Jongin's chair, rolling around on it and listening to their fight. He obviously wasn't in a mood for arguing and was waiting for it to end.

"What happened to them?" I asked on the sight of the destroyed cards. I fully entred, closed the door behind me and tok half of a card from the bed. They were also on the floor and some in Minseok's hands, which weren't destroyed.

"Jongin got mad because he lost and ripped most of them on half," Minseok explained and rolled with his eyes.

"Eyyyy, you were ripping them too. Don't blame only me! However, aren't you bored of playing cards all the time? Why don't we find anything better to play?!" Jongin protested and snapped the cards from Minseok's hands.

"Like what? Do you know anthing better than cards? You can't use your phone..." Minseok replied.

"We could play with Legos," Jongin shrugged with his shoulders and gave us a weak giggle.

"Legos? You want to play with this?" Kyungsoo asked, finally joining the conversation. We all looked at Jongin like he fell from another planet. "Are you even a solider? Even more, a capitan! You can't play with Legos, be a man!"

"Shut up!" Jongin ordered him. 

"I won't listen to you!" Kyungsoo replied. "How old are you by the way?" 

"I can do whatever I want. I liked them a lot when I was younger—" 

"—When you were younger and weren't a student and a captain in military university!" Kyungsoo interrupted him. 

"And I am sure I would like them now too," Jongin crossed his arms and pouted. He was acting like a little boy that still wisits kindergarten everyday, where he plays and enjoys his fantasy.

"My sister always told me to play with her dolls, when I was little," Minseok suddenly commented. "I wanted to play with my stuff at first, but she insisted with barbies. I always got those ugly ones and she had the ones that looked pretty and nice. It was unfair! Also... Those Barbie dolls were super creepy!" he crossed his arms. For a moment we all just exclaimed looks, but then jumped into a laughter. 

"Oh, no wonder you are like this," I laughed. "I knew something was a bit wrong w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter