Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol made his move before I could have stopped him.

I made my move as well, but I wasn't able to act enough rapidly. I didn't want him to risk his life just to save me from Woosuk. I just wanted to get over that day, without even more violence, but it didn't seem to be an option in that case, because Chanyeol didn't want to make a peaceful deal — well he was Chanyeol... What else to expect from someone like him?

I didn't know how was he able to move so quickly. He was literally beaten almost to the point of blacking out, yet he still had lots of strength saved for that. In a moment he was already right next to Woosuk, who still didn't get a chance to trigger. With just one move Chanyeol pushed the other ones hands to the side, so there was no way Woosuk could harm him with it. He twisted my brothers hand and in that moment I suddenly heard a gun shot.

The time stopped for a moment and I looked at Chanyeol with my eyes widely opened.

I didn't move. I just stood there motionlessly, looking at him, like I was frozen in time. The time literally seemed to move much slower in that moment. Everything seemed to be slower, like a slow motion and I wanted it to end.

Chanyeol didn't mind of the shot, because the bullet missed him.

That made me relieved. He was okay and that was all I wanted in that moment, but everything still seemed to be slowed down, like the world around me wasn't even real. 

Chanyeol made another move and pushed Woosuk to the side, making him hit a hard surface of a wall with his head, because of which he collapsed down to the ground unconsciously. 

"Don't you ever dare to wake up and touch him again! I will make sure you rot in a jail until you give up on your miserable life and finally get to burn in hell forever!" Chanyeol talked to an unconscious Woosuk, like he would still be aware of his mad speaking.

"Chan—" I tried to speak, but he ignored me and kept getting his anger off his chest. 

"—I told you I am making my own options! I have my own rules here! That is how I want it to end!" he went on. His voice was rough and mad, but proud at the same time. He was in his own world, talking with Woosuk.

I clenched my teeth and took a deep breath, before looking down to my chest. The view blinded me, so I looked back to the taller one. "Ch—" I spoke, but got interrupted again.

"—Did you see how well I made everything to turn out perfectly?" he announced proudly, still not looking at me. He was so full of himself in that moment and I somehow didn't want to destroy his moment of victory — it was about to get destroyed anyway. "He is a good fighter, I have to admit that, but you know that I hate that... I literally can't move my hand and I think my chest will break into pieces, if I make another step." 

"Chanyeol, I—" I breathed out to get his attention again. My voice was weak and even that little sound that came out of me was shaking. I wished I could keep up with his proud talking and the satisfaction he was holding in himself. I wished I could've been that proud and happy as well. I wanted to run towards him and hug him tightly, but I wasn't able to move, I wasn't able to be happy.

He turned around and looked at me with a smile, but it faded away immediately — turning into a confused one — then to a shocked one — a worried one — then a look filled with regret and pain, not physical one, but the pain which strike him after seeing me. 

"Baekhyun?" He choked out of himself with a voice filled with horror. His body tensed as he saw what was happening. 

I just stared at him for some moments just as motionlessly as he was. Even I wasn't sure what was happening, so I slowly looked down to my body again. I was holding my hand pressed to the lover side of my chest. Holding it tightly, but my hands were slightly trembling because of my weakness. Blood was dripping between my fingers, down over my bare skin, soaking into my pants. I was in an awfully terrible pain and it was hard for me to breathe because of it. It was an unbearable pain, but I kept it inside, like I was keeping and hiding the tears, keeping myself strong in that moment of disaster. I was going o break soon. Sooner or later I would break into a cry and wouldn't be able to hold anymore. It was too much for me. I was trying to deal with it just because of Chanyeol — I wanted to stay strong in his eyes.

"Chan," I tried to get him back to his senses, because he was just standing there, frozen and numb, after getting shocked like that. In that moment my legs gave up. I collapsed and he came to me just enough fast to catch me. His hands warped around me and protected me from hitting the ground and getting hurt even more.

"How?" He asked me with a trembling voice. His eyes were first focused on mine and then they traveled down to my wound where he used one of his hands, helping me to stop the bleeding. I whined, nearly screamed by the contact of his hands pressing on my wound tightly. His already bloody hands, which were covered with his and Woosuk's blood after the fight, were now completely covered in rivers of my fresh, dark and warm blood. 

It was obvious what had happened. Chanyeol had tried to stop Woosuk from getting a chance to touch me again. Leaving me alone in that situation on any kind of a way wasn't something he could've gone through. He had tried to stop that. Tried to make his own way of ending that all. I had gotten hit by a bullet, as he had knocked Woosuk's hand to the side. The bullet that had been meant for Chanyeol. It was now burried deep inside me, ripping me appart.

"I'm so sorry for not listening to you," I spoke out. My voice was weak and hoarse. After all I felt extremly tired and the pain from the wound did nothing good — like anybody could find any good side of esperiencing that. It was all just pain, regret and thoughts about how to end this all and say goodbye on a nice way.

Chanyeol pulled me closer to himself and placed me on his thighs, supporting my back while still trying to stop my bleeding. His other hand moved to the side of my face and I noticed that it was shaking as he came closer to touch my cheek gently. "What do you mean?" he was looking at me confused, while g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter