Chapter: CHANYEOL

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was fate's fault. It had to be. There couldn't be any other reasonable explanation, for me to be around, everytime something bad happened at the campus.

I just came back from the hospital in the town. Zitao broke his leg and Jongdae and the staff here just told me to drive him to there. I had been, waiting for doctors there to end their work, in case I had had to drive him back, but then Zitao had decided to stay in the hospital for a night and it had turned out I had been waiting there for no reason. I was in a bad mood when I came back and wanted to go to sleep, but as soon as I came back I knew this wasn't going to happen.

I heard s noise and whimpers from the bathroom. I could've guessed it was Baekhyun — who else would've been awake that late. 

The boy was lying on the floor. He was breathing quickly and deeply, like he couldn't get to the air. His body was trembling and his muscles were tensed. There was water falling from the washbasin and filling it up. 

"Help," he pleased.

I didn't move for a moment. 

After a few seconds of just staring at him and trying to figure out what had happened, I just slowly walked into the bathroom.

I didn't like the fact that I had to fix Baekhyun's problems again, but other way... Thas was my task to do.

I closed the water before really paying attention to Baekyhun. I stepped closer to him and glared at him. He had his eyes barely open and that little of his eyes looked like it was floating. He didn't stop trembling and he kept begging for help.

"H-Help. Help," Baekhyun's voice was getting weaker. 

"What happened to you?" I asked, but didn't expect an answer. He was in no shape to do that and other way I didn't want to know...

"Woo was here," he cried and tears fell down his face now.

"Nobody was here around," I said seriously.

Baekhyun shook his head. 

"Byun, you are hallucinating again!" I said. "Are you drunk?" I was slowly getting annoyed and wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible. After our training I had been about to actually beg Junmyeon to expel him and he pissed me off. Well actually I had no reason for it. I had just wanted to be major Park again and it had come to that point when I just hadn't been able to stand him.

Now he pissed me because of crying and stupid talking. 

"I am this time," he said and looked at me, but I knew I wasn't everything he was seeing. "But I know that I wasn't hallucinating before!" 

I actually felt bad for him now. I was acting like I didn't care at all all that time, but that wasn't true. I cared a lot. Too much. I cared about him to the point where I wanted to limit everything. 

"What do you see?" I asked. 

"Him." 

"Woo?" I asked. "Just him? I am here for you now, Baekhyun," I spoke his name again. 

"Just him," he said, but this time looked at me on a different way. I knew, that he wasn't seeing things anymore, but he was still shaking. "I always just see him." 

I just stared at him for a moment. "Common, get up. Jongdae will know what to do with you," I said at last and dragged him to get up. 

Baekhyun didn't move at first and he just stayed on the floor, but then I took his arm and pulled him on his legs. What I didn't expect was blood that was soaking in his hair and dripping down to his right ear and down to his neck. It was also on the floor, but Baekhyun didn't look too effected by it. He stood well, he was probably just a bit dizzy. 

"You will walk by yourself..." I told him and he didn't argue.

He slowly nodded, like he wasn't bothered by blood on his neck at all. He was closed in completely different world. 

I took Baekhyun's hand and then walked out of the bathroom. He followed me behind and had to follow my steps. He started to sob while the way and he kept muttering things about that Woo. I could hear his fast and deep breathing. He was telling himself how bad he is, how he had done a mistake and so on. 

I couldn't stand that anymore. 

Who the heck was that Woo guy? — I had no ideas, but Baekhyun obviouly didn't like his presence... 

I walked through the hallways towards the hospital wing. There I would leave him to Jongdae and live my life on. 

Hallways changed their colour and now they were bright white. I could feel how Baekyhun tensed up, but I kept walking. I was almost pulling him to Jongdae's office. Once I was next to the door of it, I checked Baekhyun first and then opened the door.

The light from Jongdae's office almost blinded me, but I got used on it as soon as I entred it. I looked at Baekhyun, his eyes were red and tired, the blood that was slowly driping down was now soaking into his clothes and sticking to his skin. 

Jongdae stood up as soon as he noticed Baekhyun and rushed to him. I let his hand go and moved away so Jongdae had place to work.

"Chanyeol! What happened?" he asked worried.

"I don't know," I sighed. "He was in the bathroom when I came. Just take care of him? Thanks!" I tried to take my way out, but Jongdae closed the doors before I could leave.

"Not that fast! You will explain everything," he said and then pushed me to one of the seats. He was rough and angry. I could've gotten rough and angry as well, but I knew I should've kept myself calm and control my temper in front of him. "Wait here," he ordered and then focused on Baekhyun again.

"Let me see," he said and moved his hands to the spot where he was bleeding. Baekhyun just moved his head to the side, like he didn't care about the wound at all. He wasn't bothered by it, like it didn't hurt him at all.

"Jongdae, I swear I don't know what happened to him. I just came back from the hospi—" I complained, but Jongdae interupted me before I could end.

"—Shut up. You will stay. I know that you know at least something," he shot me a mad look. 

"I am just spending my time here!" I rised my voice and then leaned with my head on the chair. Jongdae ignored me and my tune and continued to work on Baekhyun.

"Did he slip or something?"

"I can talk as well," Baekhyun spoke and looked at Jongdae a bit mad. 

"You see he is speaking," I pointed at Baekhyun. "He knows more than I do! Can I go now?" 

"No!" Jongdae insisted and then looked at Baekhyun. "We will talk later."

"Oh, come on!" I complained. 

"You said you found him in the bathroom?" he asked me and I nodded. "You noticed anything strange?" he asked on.

"No, nothing. Can I go now?" I got ignored again.

"Not yet!" he said. "Baekhyun, sit here, I will be right back!"

Then Jongdae went into the next room and brought out tissues and a bottle filled with liquid. He started to clean blood from Baekhyun and soon his skin was clear again. From one of the drawers in the room he got bandages and a cotton wool. He placed it to the wound and then rolled the bandages around his head. 

Baekhyun was just sitting there. I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter