Chapter: CHANYEOL

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came to Baekhyun's room. I came here, because it was the first place on which I could thought of, when trying to find where Baekhyun would escape. I hadn't been expecting him to literally run away, so I hadn't done anything to actually follow him or run after him, however, I didn't want him to just leave me like that.

"Come in!" spoke the voice as I knocked on the doors quietly, but it wasn't Baekhyun. 

I slowly opened the door and revealed myself. 

Inside I found Baekhyun's roommate Kyungsoo and Jongin, the captain of Baekhyun's unit. I wasn't really sure which one of them I hated more. They both annoyed me. Jongin had been among the people on a list I didn't really like since the day one, Kyungsoo came to it not long time ago, but he was definetly on the top of it. 

They both just glared at me, Kyungsoo's jaw lowered, while Jongin kept his laughter inside. "What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo spoke with his rough voice. I always felt like Kyungsoo didn't like me the most, but at the same time I thought we could make a good team together - of course if he wouldn't annoy me. 

I cleared my throat and awkwardly rubbed the back of my nect.

"I am looking for Baekhyun..." I said.

Kyungsoo and Jongin exchanged looks and now they both were keeping their laughter inside. I was confused for a second, but it was obvious that they were like thing because of my and Baekhyun's relationship. 

"He isn't here," Kyungsoo answered immediately.

"Obviously..." I sighed and crossed my arms. "Do you know where he is?" 

"Yes, we know... But we aren't telling you," Kyungsoo said seriously now, like he was trying to imitate the way I spoke and acted. If I was honest, he was actually doing quite well in that role, but he still wasn't as good as I was when I was sharing around my strict, serious and solemn vibe. Not even close. 

"Oh, you want to play with me like that?" I stepped closer, making him move a bit away. "It is not that hard, you know! I am not in good terms with you two and it isn't good for you, because I am the major here. I guess you already got that until now. So... you just have to tell me where is Baekhyun, and I will leave you nad your pretty boyfriend alone." 

"Awww, someone is needy here," Jongin laughed out. 

"I'm not needy!" I almost screamed that out, but I did my best to keep my temper. I knew that I could loose it very quickly, I had had problems with that since forever, but I didn't want to act like that around Baekhyun's friends, even though I didn't like them. 

"Ah, come on, man!" Jongin said and walked to me, putting his hands on my shoulders, like we were friends. I looked at him with my eyes widely opened, and I didn't even flinch as he spoke on. "You really don't need to pretend like that."

"You will call me sir!​​​​​​" I said. I was furious for real. "Jongin you will lose your position if you say anything like this again!" I shot him a mad look, making him keep his mouth shut for some time.

"But sir—" 

"—Kim, I was already fed up with your 'but sir​​​​​' since the first training we had!" 

"Well you are basically not training me anymore, and I don't think you will be able to convince general Kim that I am a bad captain, since I am one of his favourites as much as I know," Jongin giggled.

"Do you know how many favourites general Kim has?" I elevated my eyebrows. 

"Who cares, now look from the other side. Do you think Baekhyun would be happy to know, that you did something bad to his best friend?" 

"Don't involve Baekhyun in this," I said. 

Both Jongin and Kyungsoo looked at me a bit unsure and I knew that I shouldn't have said that. "But, sir..." Jongin said again and I tried my best to keep my temper. "...you came here to find out where Baekhyun is. It makes him involved from the start so—" 

"—Shut up, Kim!" I had enough of him. I walked to him and pushed him against the wall, pressing my forearm to his neck. "Tell me where I can find him. You both are spending my time!" 

"Wow wow wow wow!" Kyungsoo pulled me away from Jongin. "Don't touch my boyfriend like that!" he said and looked at me with his big eyes, literally making me a bit afraid of his look and temper. "You have your own boyfriend to touch and I hope you aren't treating my best friend like that!" 

"I am not," I took a deep breath and did my best to calm down. At this point I really wanted to have that Jongdae's pills. I just wanted to calm down. I wasn't mad before, but Baekhyun's friends really weren't giving me peace. 

"Well, I think the best way would be to make a deal!" Kyungsoo announced. 

I thought about it for a moment, but I really didn't like that idea. Making a deal with him didn't sound right, because I didn't trust him at all. 

"It is just a deal," Kyungsoo leaned to the wall. "We aren't so different at all. I guess the main difference is that you are old—" 

"—I am also smarter, more experienced and much much taller​​​​​​!" I added trying to ignore him mentioning my age. 

"I can only agree with the last one, but let's put that to the side. Don't you think Baekhyun would be proud to hear that we are cooperating just well?"

"Okay what do you want?" 

"Hmmmm... I will tell you where he went, if you pay. I am not doing it for free!" He said and kept his smile hidden behind his serious expression.

I sighed and looked away. I wanted to beat him so much in that moment. Make him beg for mercy and forgiveness. "You think I am going to pay you? Where did you get that suddenly? It is not fair deal at all" I shot him a mad look.

"Business," Kyungsoo shrugged with his .

"No way. I am not doing it," I backed away.

"Okay then," Kyungsoo smiled with his heart shaped smile and then looked at Jongin. "Good luck with looking for him without our help. You've just lost your best source of infor—" 

"—Fine! How much?" 

"10.000won!(approximately 10$)" Kyungsoo said.

My eyes widened in a moment a she said that. "Are you crazy?!" 

"I don't accept anything less," He said.

I sighed and started looking around my pockets to find if there was something I had with myself in that moment. "I only have like 5.000," I spoke as I found all that I have. 

Kyungsoo took it from my hands and thought about it. "Okay, it is okay for now, but you still owe me. However, I think it would be enough if you just gave me some packs of Lay's chips. I heard you gave it Baekhyun once."

"He told you that?" I asked. I had only let Baekhyun in my gym once and even then regretted it, since he had almost destroyed my favourite dumbbells. I didn't know he had gone around, telling his friends how I had fed him up with Lay's after training. 

"Baekhyun tells us everything. It is the kind of relationship when you completely trust someone, I don't think you can relate to it completely..." 

I didn't reply on that. I trusted Baekhyun completely, even though I knew there were certain things that he kept hidden from me. He didn't like talking about his past and I could understand that, because it must have been hard for him. I also didn't tell him about all of my struggles, anxiety and things that had caused it. I didn't want the past to stand between us, I just wanted him, even if everything that had been written about him was true. 

"Packs of Lay's?" I asked, just to make sure I heard it right. "You want that? Deal. I will get it for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter