Chapter: CHANYEOL

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just wanted some time for myself. I wanted to relax and calm down, but instead I almost got a heart attack. 

I was on the main hallway on the second floor. I gazed out of the full-sized window and watched the stars. I wasn't really interested into them, but this was the only place where I could be in the moment. I was in my room most of the day and I was slowly getting tired of it. 

I hummed the song I usually did. It reminded me of those nice moments of my past. Those which were left... I didn't hum to loud, because I knew anyone could hear. However it was something I usually did and until now nobody came by yet. Nobody....

I was lost in my mind when suddenly someone spoke right next to me. 

"It was you all the time!" I heard familiar voice. It appeared so suddenly that I almost jumpad through the window!

"What the-!" I yelled, but kept myself as quiet as possible. It was in the middle of the night and higher ranks were sleeping not far away from here.

Next to me I found a little figure, gazing at me with its shining eyes. I recognised him immediately. Baekhyun was curiously standing, almost touching the big window and trying to get a better look at me. For a moment I couldn't speak, even though my mind was screaming.

"Sing for me!" he said, out of nowhere. I choked on my own saliva.

"The , Byun! What the hell are you doing here?!" I backed away a bit, but I wasn't afraid. "You literally just popped up from nowhere. Let me remind you that you aren't allowed to be here anymore.... You dare talk to me and after all ask me to sing for you!?" 

He just shrugged with his shoulders.

"I don't care. It's you anyway. Will you expel me after you just made me stay?" he said with calm tune.

"I could! Get away before I change my mind and actually do it," I crossed my arms.

Baekhyun didn't look effected, by my words. "No, I want to stay," he said and then collapsed on the floor. He sat down....

"Then I am going," I said and took my way to my room.

"Once you leave, I will too..." he said and sounded sadder. I

t reminded me of the time when I told Junmeon that if Baekhyun leaves, I will too. I hesitated. "Seriously?!" I got a bit annoyed. Baekhyun shrugged with his shoulders again. I sighed and decided to stay. I walked back to him and sat down on his right. We both were facing the big window and glaring out at the night sky. A few moments of silence passed until Bakehyun spoke.

"Why did you let me stay? You could get rid of me—" he spoke. His voice was cracking, even thought he spoke more or less calmly.

"Wasn't I clear enough before?" I sighed. "You don't deserve it."

Baekhyun didn't comment on it and silence fell again.

"S-Sir..." he started again after some time.

"Yes?"

"I-I am sorry for that before... With the- thing..." he spoke. I could feel saddness in his voice and regret. 

"It's alright. Don't torture yourself with that. Everything worked out fine," I said and tried to calm him down, but he puffed after my words.

"Yea- everything worked out fine... You were in the hospital wing for 2 days," he rolled with his eyes. 

"But I don't feel like it. I am perfectly fine now!" I said.

"Are you sure? You look like death chewed you... Have you seen yourself! You look awful." 

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do!" 

"Like you are anything better! You looked like death from the beggining!" I argued back.

He hesitated on that. His head fell down and I could see that he got sad again. I couldn't belive how fast this boy could get offended. 

"Common. Will you cry over it?!" I glared at him and he shrugged with his shoulders. "Ahhh stop. Looking like dead or not, Byun. You should accept yourself!" I said at last. 

"Ummm... Sir," the smaller one started after a few moments of silence. "I didn't expect you to react this way after the prank..." 

"Then what did you expect?" I glared at him.

"Well... You are strong, you could have- been strong that time too—" he said.

"Byun, I can't hold everything! Maybe it doesn't suit me, but..." I stopped for a moment. "...You found my weakness. I told you, everyone has got one!" 

"I understand this..... Tell me more. Why does this —you know what — bother you?" he looked at me and waited for my answer.

"Will you tell me your problems then?" I asked and he shook his head.

"N-No, I can't," he replied and lowered his head again.

"Well, then I am not telling you anything," I disappointed him.

Baekhyun hesitated a bit and thought about his decision. He was slowly tensing up and got a bit nervous, but I didn't mind it yet.

I felt more and more uncomfortable next to him. Bakehyun thought for a moment and then continued with excited tune.

"We can play truth or dare.... I mean truth or thruth..."

"Seriously?! You still paly this?!" I rolled with my eyes.

"Sir, you are talking with a solider that plays with Legos in free time. Do not expect me to be serious like you!" he smiled.

"Legos? You play with Legos?" he nodded in reply.

"Yes, and it was Jongin's idea. You should try playing with them. Mybe it would make you happier!" he giggled.

"Oh Kim?" I raised my eyebrows. "I knew that guy was weird!" 

"I am serious!" 

"Just dream about it! I am and adult and major! I won't play with kids toys!"

"You are boring." 

"You are childlish. That is worse!"

"It's better than your bitterness all the time!" he argued.

"I don't care. I like my life and I don't need any lightening up toy." 

"Then what did you do when you had free time?!" he asked.

"Is this your first question for Truth or truth?" I asked and saw how his face got brighter. How the heck is he such a child?! 

"It is now," he replied and then I thought about his question. 

"Well.... I spent most of my free time in training rooms,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter