Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slept quite well at night after I had left Jongdae's office and came back to my room. I had expected to have nightmares again, but it hadn't happened. 

Kyungsoo didn't have that luck. Right when he heard the loud alarm from outside, he started complaining.

" it! Let the person, that set this alarm, burn in hell! I swear I am going to destroy it today!" he literally screamed. 

"I agree with you," I said. "This alarm destroys most of my days here at the campus," I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Hell yeah! How am I supposed to live here if this thing s up everything!" he kept complaining.

I shrugged with my shoulders. I still felt pretty good after the sleep and I didn't want to be in a bad mood already at the begining of my day. 

"You can break into the system and change it...." I said and stood up from my bed.

"Wait.... Baek, your head is in bandages...." Kyungsoo noticed, and in that moment I remembered, I still had them on. I totaly forgot they were there and they didn't even bother me. I rubbed my head through them and esitated. 

"Y-Yea, I accidantely slipped in the bathroom at night...." I explained. 

"Really?!" he looked shocked. 

"Yeah, and there was some more stuff going around at night..." I added, hesitating to tell him everything.

"Wait, I think, I remember you leaving at night!" he shot up, proud to remember it.

"Yes, I did leave the room at night. I couldn't sleep...." I said. 

"Tell me more, Baek," he waited for me to continue with the story.

"Let's talk at the breakfast, okay?" I said.

"You are saying that just because you don't want to tell me and you are never gonna tell me."

"No...." I denied that, but it didn't convince him. 

"What a friend you are!?" he complained. "I tell you everything. I tell you details. I even told you everything about me and Jongin!" 

"Well I never asked for it!" I clenched my teeth and looked away to avoid eye contact with my friend. 

"See," he pointed at me. "That is what makes me even better. I tell you everything straight without a doubt! You don't even need to ask, if I am still in friend relationship with Jongin, or am I already ing him!" 

"Well as much as I know he is the one ing you​​​​​​!" 

"Wow wow wow wow, Baek. Well you are quite right, but since when are you talking like that?" he looked at me all surprised. 

"Just shut up," I told him and started to get ready for the training. "I spend too much time with you!" 

Kyungsoo shot me an evil smile and got ready as well.

I decided to remove the bandages and there was just a red mark left above my ear. We went appart once Kyungsoo found out where his training was. I left to one of the taraining rooms where I was supposed to have training with Chanyeol today. I was a bit early and I had to wait. Chanyeol always came on time. Once he came it was exactly 8am. I remembered he had said, he would've slept longer, because he had had to stay up longer, but he still came right in time. 

He had black tracksut and dark red T-shirt, which was oversized. I hated how he made himself look bigger than he already was. I looked small and tiny next to him.

Right when he saw me he sighed and rolled with his eyes. "You are still here, I see. Should I go and expel you right away or will you work as I say?" he went directly.

I hesitated with the answer and clumsily stepped a bit back. "I- uhh-" came from me before I could actually speak, but Chanyeol continued himself.

"Or do you have another note from Jongdae or something?" he rised his eyebrow.

"No. I don't and I also don't want to be expelled," I quickly said, beacuse I feared chanyeol might interupt me again.

"Fine then," he shrugged with his shoulders "I am done with gaining your muscles. We will leave the gym and start with serious work!" 

"What's wrong with work in the gym?" I got confused. He usually trained me at the gym or outside where I had to run and do other exercises for strength.

"You want to be there and suffer on?" he glared at me and I shook my head immediately. "Well, even after 2 weeks you didn't gain a bit of muscles, so I decided to move on," he said with strict tune.

"I got stronger..." 

"You didn't,"

I tried to complain, but he spoke before I could. "You still strugle with lifting weights and you get tired very fast. I think you actually lost that strength you had when you came here. I will not wait longer. You are here to learn martial arts. We will start with this,"

"But—" I tried to complain, but my words didn't appear.

"Well, we should start!" he announced and then walked to the middle of the tarining room.

I followed his moves and then placed myself in front of him. He was serious and had his usual mad and strict look. "Since last time we fought I almost choked you, I thought I could learn you how to get out of my hold?" he said.

I nodded. I wasn't ready to fight with him again, but he looked ready to beat me up. 

I remembered the time Chanyeol had held my neck in his arm. It hurt me a lot and I didn't want to experience it again. I placed my hand on my neck and rubbed it, like I was trying to remove the feeling when I was choking.

"I am not going to be that rough as last time," Chanyeol said when he noticed me caressing my neck. "I will maybe just enjoy the moment a bit..." he smirked. 

I just swallowed the feelings, that were building up inside me and nodded. I wanted to complain and fight for my safety, but he would've probably just ignored it.

"Hmmmm... Why don't you try protecting yourself before I grab your neck huh?" he smirked.

"You think I can't do it?!" I asked. I was furious because he took my fighting as a joke. "I can protect myself! Try me!" I shot him a mad look. 

"Pff- I want to see that," he said and then moved closer. 

He was the first one to attack. He almost hit my face, but I moved to the side and he missed. I was all shocked from the suddedn moves. I was breathing deeply, but Chanyeol didn't think about stopping. His hand wrapped around my wrist and then he pulled me up. For a moment he just glared at me, but then turned me around and his arm was around my neck.

"You said, you could protect yourself, huh?" he asked. 

"Yes I can!" I said and traied to pull his hand away, but it was locked on his other hand. He tightened and made me yelp.

"Just like the last time. You didn't change..." he said. Later he softened his hold and I could normaly breathe in his hold. "Byun, you disappointed me tonight," he changed the topic.

"Why?" I asked even though I knew.

"You cried and gave up fighting. I was sure you were getting stronger in all ways, but you proved me wrong. You broke again and decided to act like a kid again. I don't like it," he said.

"I- am sorry," I felt embarrassed of how I acted the last night.

"Sorry? Don't be. It makes me even more disappointed. Just get better and don't do that again," he tightened his hold around my neck.

I didn't say anything more.

For some time he just held me and I strugled to get free way to breathe. Chanyeol sighed. "The first thing to protect yourself in this situation is to push your chin down. It's the best, if you do that before your neck is traped, because later it's harder to push it down...." he said.

I hesitated for a moment, but then I lowered my head and did what he told me to do. "It's awkward..." I complained once I was in my position. 

"It won't be once you are choking for real..." he said. "After that you should use your hands... They are free and it's useless to pull the others hands away. You should try hitting into the thighs," he said. 

I didn't wait, but moved my right hand. I clenched my finegers into a fist. It travelled with incredible speed down to his leg. I hit very hard, because I felt how even my fist hurt after that.

"! NOT FOR REAL!" he cursed and moved away from me, letting me out of his hold and I was freed.

"I did ti!" I shauted once he was away. 

"No!" he pointed at me. "I was just telling you what to do! Don't really hit! Have respect!" he shouted at me. He was mad. He had his hands on his thigh and caressed it.

"But I got out of your hold!" I was proud of myself.

"Yes, you did, but this is different! I wasn't even choking you for real and you had a free way to do it! It won't be like this if someone tried to choke you for real!" he was furious and I could see fire in his eyes.

"You are destroying my moment of victory!" I crossed my arms. I was still proud of myself for getting out of his hold and hitting him that well. He literally cursed when I hit him. It wasn't the first time it had happened. I had hit him a lot and he had been furious every time it had happened. 

"Common, you got more to learn," he went closer me and I was locked in his arms again. This time he held me more carefully. I didn't complain, but just waited for him to continue. "Don't hit for real, because then I am going to kill you!" he warned and I tensed under his hands. 

I rolled with my eyes and nodded. After that he took a few moments to calm down and then started again.

"Last time I lifted you up. You are small and light, so anyone with a little muscles could do it. That time you should use your hands to keep yourself up on the arm and use your legs," he stopped for a moment. "The best to hit the thighs again..." he said and I could feel how he moved his legs away. 

"You are afraid," I smiled, but I could feel how he tightened around my neck as I said it.

"No, I just don't trust you," he said.

"It means you are afraid," I laughed. 

"Stop laughing!" he said seriously. "I had been a target of your unnecessary hits too many times. However, you can try saving yourself now," he said and on that he lifted me. I gasped as his arm hugged my neck and prevented me to breathe. I berely remembered what he told me to do while I was choking for air. I put my hands on the arm that was around my neck and tried to pull it away. 

My legs were kicking in all randon ways, but didn't hit Chanyeol's thighs. 

"You didn't listen to me? Do what I told you to do," he said with strict voice. 

I pulled myself up a bit to soften his hold and then focused on kicking him. I closed my eyes and felt him I hit my target and heard a groan from Chanyeol. He didn't let go, but I could stand on the floor again. I moved my hands up to his head and got a good hold of his hair. I pulled him to the side and he tripped away.

"YA! Don't do that!" he yelled as I pulled his hair.

I was out of his hands and felt proud again, but this time Chanyeol got too mad.

"You will die now!" he said and moved his hands to hit me. I moved away and got ready for his next attack. I kept moving away, but he was better. I could sense how he was about to hit me soon and I panicked. I ran away around the room and screamed. 

"Stop!" I screamed when he took his way behind me. "You told me to protect myself! Why are you mad now?!" he stopped and caught his breath after the long run behind me.

"I am okay with your kick, but pulling hair? My hair!? Where did you get that? I am sure I never told you to do that!" he complained breathlessly. 

"It was the first thing that came into my mind! Deal with it!" I complained. 

"MY HAIR!!" 

"What is up with your hair​​​​​​?" 

"Don't you see I have beautiful and precious hair? You can't pull them!" 

"You aren't choking me," I told him. 

He stared at me for a while. I knew I was right and he knew it as well, he just didn't want to confess it. "Arghh! Fine!" he gave up. "You did well, but I am not letting you fight for real anymore," he said and I got closer again.

"Coward!" 

"You will become one as soon as I show you how well I can fight!" 

"Well, can I see it now?" 

He looked at me with a smirk. "No, I don't think you want to spend another night with Jongdae." 

I didn't complain about his reply. I knew he was actually serious with it. He was a big and strong guy and I really shouldn't have asked for something like that. 

"Let's take that seriously," he suggested. "I will show you the moves and you will try them out and you will NOT touch my hair again!" 

"Okay," I agreed. 

Later Chanyeol showed me some moves that could help me while fighting and I tried to memorize all of them. I practiced with him and got better very fast. I still had a lot to learn but for the beggining I was doing really well. 

We were practicing until Chanyeol's phone rang. He had it placed on the chair  that was standing next to the wall of the training room.

"Wait a moment!" He hurried to get it and then answered the call.

I heard someone speak from the other side, but couldn't understand what it was saying or who it was. Chanyeol listened carefuly and every so said something back.

Once he ended the call, he looked at me. His look oin the eyes made me nervous, but I didn't know what to expect.

"You will have to train with your unit for some time," he told me directly and made me confused.

"Why that?" 

"Some units don't have their trainer, since Zitao isn't here anymore. Junmyeon said I will take his place until the new trainer comes," he explained.

"But I just started enjoying the training!" I complained, not even thinking how silly this sounded.

"Oh, you enjoy training with me?" he looked at me and smiled. 

"Well, you came here quite annoyed, but you aren't like that right now, so I like it," I told him. 

"Everything good needs to end at some point."

"That isn't encouraging at all," I narrowed my eyes. 

He laughed and rubbed his neck. "Well, I didn't mean it literally. It's obviously not forever! Just until someone else replaces Huang..." he hesitated a bit. "Well... I liked todays training too," he said and gave me a weak smile.

I loved how Chanyeol got nicer again. That was what I wanted from him, but now I had to end with his trainings for some trime. 

"What happened to major Huang anyway?" I decided to ask. 

"He broke his leg. He is at the hospital now and will be going home to rest until he gets better," he said. "You have no ideas how long I waited for him to decide where he will stay. I came back late just because of him and later Jongdae kept me at his office for no reason. You should be sorry," he got mad again.

"Sorry," I shrugged with my shoulders like it was not hard to do that.

"Don't be!" 

"You told me to—" 

"—You sometimes shouldn't listen to me, Baekhyun!" He smirked after using my name again. "Whatever. You got your next training with your unit and Junmyeon. I guess I can dismiss you now.. It really wasn't that bad with you today, if I forget about you pulling my hair..." he said, keeping his serious vibe, even though he was partly joking about it.

He wasn't so bothered by the fact that we won't have trainings together, but it did bother me. I knew, that I couldn't just say, that I wanted to continue my trainings with him, so I decided to deal with it. Like he had told me to. 

 

 

"Baekhyun! Finally I got you back in my unit. Thanks to major Huang you have trainings with us again!" Jongin annouced as soon as we met at the breakfast. Whole table heard him and looked all shocked to hear the news, but it was nothing new for me.

"He broke his leg..." I said. 

"And?" 

"You are thanking him for breaking a leg!" I said clearly so he could understand my point. 

"Well whatever, you are comi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter