Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In just a few moments I didn't feel my limbs anymore. I collapsed on the floor and then couldn't stand anymore. I could feel the end of my fingers, move them slightly, but the rest of me was numb.

"Help-" I pleased weakly, even the only one around was Woosuk. I was scared and I knew what he was about to do. I was in no condition to run away nor fight. My mind was acting on its own and I remembered my 3rd year of high school, which I wanted to forget so much.

 

 

I was 17, small and skinny boy with black hair. I had some friends, but I wasn't really popular. I was living with my parents at that time, who had adopted me when I was just a little kid. I liked my life and enjoyed it fully.

Parents liked me and I never really looked for my real parents. I liked them a lot and I loved my brother, with whom I had spent all my childhood.

I, however, loved to hang out with my friends and have fun. I was young and silly. I wanted to blend in with other teenagers and be just like them. I was going to the parties, every time I got a chance. I drank a lot with others. It was normal and I liked feeling of happines and relaxation every time I got a bit high. I wanted to forget about the fear and my anxiety which was already giving me problems at that time. I liked to enjoy, but never have I gone too far with it, drugs or any other kind of extreme were a big NO for me. 

There was a party in the middle of the year. It was just an usual party.

I didn't hold back that night. I drank as much as I could with my friends, until I wasn't able to walk anymore. It wasn't my first time getting drunk like that, so I didn't mind.

I called Woosuk, because I knew he was able to take me back home. He was much older, had a driving licence and he was the only one at home in that moment, because our parents had gone to a business trip. "Come and get me, Woo," I muttered. "I want to get away from here!"

"Sure," he answered right away and he really came quickly. He walked to me, while I was leaning to a table with my head supported by it. I was holdin a glass of beer in my hands, which was still half full. I was resting a bit with my eyes closed.

"Lets go," I heard my brother's voice. I got up and looked at him with a smile. "Drink that! Otherwise it is a waste!"

"Can't you do it?"

"I am driving you away," he said and I drank the rest of my beer, because I was drunk anyway and it wouldn't make any difference.

 

 

I screamed and got that memories out of my mind, but I was still in the same room as Woosuk. 

"Who do you think will help you?" he asked with a laughter. "Scream as much as you want, nobody will come get you," he said and then aproached me. I panicked as soon as he came closer and bent down to get in touch me. I only had a bit energy to kick away a bit, but the rest of me was disobeying me.

"Get away!" I said roughly, struggling to move away.

"Common, stop fighting! You can't do anything. Do you think you can crawl away?" he joked. He was literally next to me, but I was still fighting to get away. "The thing you drank will keep you numb and weak like that for some time. Enough for me to take what I want!" he came closer and almost touched me.

"Shut up and get your ing hand away from me!" I snapped and fought on.

"Ups, someone is rough and sensitive!" he backed away. "You are still loud, I see, but your fighting... huh... you are still bad, I thought that Park learned you better, some students say that his trainings are torturing, but it doesn't look like you actually did anything, or is it just you who is incapable of doing anything well?" he laughed.

"I was doing just well!" I hissed.

"I doubt that," he smirked. "At first I thought you had actually changed a lot. There is a slight difference, but you are still not careful enough, you can't fight well enough to escape. Your trainer should have used more force on somebody like you..."

"You are the one torturing me," I said weakly this time. I gave up on moving, because I only could do a slight moves, which was nothing that would have helped me in the moment. Even if I was in control of my body, I wouldn't be able to fight him. He was well trained in martial arts, and he didn't even need to use that skills against me. I was an easy target. Even somebody like Chanyeol would struggle to beat him. 

"I made sure you felt good everytime, and you still say I tortured you?! Thank you a lot!" he got mad this time. "It is completely your problem, if you can't take what I give you. You could at least try enjoying it!" he crossed his arms.

"Who the would enjoy !" I literally screamed and here my memories came again.

 

 

I had a bad feeling as Woosuk was driving me home. I was drunk, my view was already blurred, but there was also something else. I wasn't feeling well at all. The dizziness got worse and I was near passing out.

We lived in house near my high school and his part-time job. It had 2 floors. On the first one were living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. Outside we had a place where I had liked to play as a kid. On the second floor there were bedrooms and another bathroom. Me and Woosuk had separated rooms next to each other.

Right after the party he helped me to get into my room. I knocked my shoes off and Woosuk helped me come to my room. I wanted to come to my bed alone, but it was him who pushed me on my bed roughly. I looked at him confused. He had been rough with me a lot, but mostly because we were brothers who had been fighting against each other since forever. This time there was something different and I didn't like it. He climbed and moved on my bed right next to me. I backed away, but I was dizzy and weak at that moment, so I wasn't able to get away. "Woo, what-?"

"Relax, Baekhyun," he told me, but I only got more scared. His hand passed over my body and came to the edge of my shirt. He suddenly did something to me and I out in that moment.

 

I woke up later in my room. I felt headache building inside my head right as I woke up, but I didn't really open my eyes. It wasn't the headache that woke me up, but a strange sensation on my lower body. 

Just as I tried to move my hand, something held it back. It was the moment when I realised that I couldn't move both my arms and the rest of my body was pined on the bed. It was not just that. I was still dizzy from the past night, but I was sure I could have noticed it before. 

In that moment I knew what the sensation and strange feelings were... I was hard. 

Nothing made sense to me. I managed to open my eyes, seeing just blurred scene until I blinked and saw everything better. 

I found myself on my bed, fully exposed to a cold air. I wasn't able to move my hands because they were tightly tied to the frame of my bed, tightly that I was sure my fingers were going to turn purple soon. I noticed that I was tied with regular clothes. I was tied around my wrists. I tried moving them a bit, but the material was too strong for me to do a slight move. Instead I focused on other things. Of course the first thing that I checked was why I was hard, but it was so unreal that I was sure I was dreaming. It wasn't my first time with and I knew this feeling wasn't just hardness. 

Woosuk was placed on the bed next to me. He was lowered and bent over me, just to get in touch with my body. He still didn't notice me awake. His head was popping up and down in slow motion, his lips around my member. I felt how shivers went up my body, plesuring me and making me moan loudly. Just on that Woosuk's head stopped moving. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Awake, huh. I see you like it," he said with a smirk.

I belived I was still dreaming. That Woosuk on me for no reason was too much for me to accept, but there was no way something like that would have happened in my dreams.

"Woo- don't-" I said, trying to get away, but I stayed pressed on the bed.

"I know you aren't straight. I couldn't help myself, but take a taste of you right away," he spoke like it was something normal that he was there. That he tied me and actually forced me into staying there.

"Woosuk, stop!" I said now panicking as his tongue traveled on my lower body. I was realising just in how very bad situation I was.

"Why?" Woosuk glared at me.

"Let me–" I couldn't end, because Woosuk me and I couldn't help but moan.

"What? What did you say?" he asked with a smirk.

"Stop! I- ahhh- stop it-" I said, fighting to keep the inside me.

"Why? You don't like it?" he asked. I nodded right away, not saying anything, but keeping my lips tightly together to keep the inside. "Use words!" Woosuk said.

"No! Let me go! Damn, Woo!" I literally yelled, unable to stand the scene anymore.

"You body tells me otherwise," Woosuk ignored my begging.

"Woo! Ahhh- st- ah-" I couldn't speak properly because of the and feelings that were taking over me.. I felt helpless as Woosuk dived his head again, again. 

I did in fact like boys, but this didn't mean I would go with anyone, especialy not Woosuk. We were brothers after all and it didn't matter, if we were brothers in blood or not. I hated being pinned to the bed, while Woosuk had my body under his hands. 

My body didn't obey me too. I did feel plesure and sensation, but I didn't enjoy it. I wished I could fight the feelings that were building up inside me as Woosuk worked on me, but it was too much for me.

"Stop, please! Let me go!" I begged all the time, while louder each time. Woosuk ignored all my pleading.

He didn't stop and I soon cried at it. It was the only thing I could do in the moment. The other option is to give up and let myself to Woosuk. I wasn't going to stand with him.

Just as I wasn't able to hold Woosuk's and , I came with a scream. I was all sweaty at that moment and tears kept falling down my cheek to the pillow supporting my head. 

Woosuk didn't wait. He kept saying that I liked it and that I should give up fighting, but I didn't want that. I wanted to be free and get away from him as soon as possible. I didn't have that luck.

Right as I finally got a few seconds to breathe, he changed his position. He also got rid of his own clothes before climbing between my legs, forcing them to bend over his shoulders and made my body lift up a bit. 

I was panicking and begging, almost screaming to stop what he was doing, but nothing helped. I had no power to stop him. 

I was forced to open myself and he fully entred me. This was nothing of a plesure, but unhandleable pain that made me scream over and over again. Woosuk didn't have mercy this time and didn't care about my plesure anymore, but thought just about himself. 

He came inside me, making me scream the one last time. My eyes were rolling around, my breathing was heavy and I felt my body loosing energy. I was ready to pass out when Woosuk pulled out of me and then left the bed. 

He left me there abused, not caring of me. He didn't even think about setting me free. He kept me tied on the bed, and in pain. I out soon, but the next time I woke up, it was the same scene. Woosuk used me until he was fully satisfied, but he cared of my own plesure less every day.

After he first entred me, we weren't brothers anymore. I had him for an enimy. For a danger that I had to save myself from, but I was traped. He kept me in my room for the whole day. Even though I was unconscious most of the time, I was tired after everything. 

I didn't get to eat whole day, but I didn't want to anyway. Woosuk just forced me into drinking water, so I didn't completly lose my condition. I just wanted to do anything to get out of the situation, even if thas meant starving myself to death, I refused to eat anything that Woosuk offered me. 

He threatened me. He had to make me weak in psychically and mentaly, what he managed to do. He kept telling me that bad things would happen, if I ever told anyone about what he was doing to me. I was afraid of it all the time. I feared something bad would have happened to my friends, loved ones, things that ment a lot to me. I fell into his threats and belived them.

When he was sure my soul was weak enough to keep the secret, he let me leave the room, but he kept standing next to me. He didn't let me do a step without his eyes on me. Other time I was locked in my room. He kept me there whenever he had to leave.

After some days of torturing like that, our parents came back. I was sure I was insane already, but after Woosuk's threats, I didn't dare mention it. They noticed the change in my acting and how weak I was already after just a few days. They asked what was wrong, I insisted that I just had a bad day and made up other excuses, I bursted out in anger, because I didn't know what to do. I was scared, but I couldn't say it to them. I also had to make excuses for being locked in my room. I usually said that I was studying, or that I just wanted to be alone for a moment. I really wanted that. I wanted to be alone and safe, which was impossible with Woosuk around.

Parents were very worried about me, but they didn't get any answers on my behaviour. 

I pleaded Woosuk to let me go, to stop what he was doing and let me free, but I just fell deeper into his effect.

The next day Woosuk didn't let me go to school. Our parents left the house already because of their work, so I was helpless again. I had to stay with Woosuk, who used me for himself again and again. I was barely able to walk after that. 

My par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter