Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It didn't take us a lot of time to come to the town, but I still didn't go to look for the gift, because we decided to find Minseok's family first. He was looking around to find them, meanwhile I was trying to find anything for Chanyeol. I didn't even know what would actually make him happy. 

"Oh, there they are!" Minseok pointed out after some time. There was a black car parked and three people were standing outside, impatient with waiting.

"You never told me that your sister was actually pretty..." I joked as I saw his family members.

"Don't you have a boyfriend to worry about?" he said and hit my shoulder.

"I was somehow joking, but it is true..." 

"She is pretty, but I am still prettier!" 

"I already feel uncomfortable... I am not so used on meeting parents of my friends... I actually wasn't used on having friends until I met Kyungsoo..." I passed through my hair. "I will leave soon anyway. I am not going to say much and I really have to find something for Chanyeol soon. He will kill me, if I stay too long..."

"He wouldn't kill you..." Minseok told me. "But he definitely would if you cheated on him on any kind of a way. I wouldn't be able to stand that, and I guess he also wouldn't... He likes you a lot, so don't worry!" 

"There is no way I would cheat on him," I narrowed my eyes. "He is enough for me... Like he is actually perfect..." 

"He isn't perfect," Minseok looked at me seriously. "You will find out soon for sure, actually you already know that even he has a flaws, but you don't worry about them. He is overprotective and it could be bad, and I don't think he is good at controlling anger..." 

"Why are you telling me that now?" I asked. 

"Nothing," Minseok said and rised his hands up in the air. "I am just saying facts! How long will you stay with me here?" 

"I don't want to spend too much time, with involving myself into your family business." 

"Do wathever you want," he put his hand on my shoulder. "I won't force you into anything, but we are going back to the campus together." 

"That was the plan," I said when we finally came to the . 

"You finally decided to come?" Minseok's sister spoke first. I remembered, that her name was Seulgi. She was quite tall for a woman, but didn't go higher than us. She was thin and pretty, but her look in her eyes made her less pretty. She had long straight and black hair, wich went down over her shoulders. She had a nice skin and some make-up, which was done perfectly.  "You are late!" 

"I'm sorry to make you wait, your highness!" Minseok said with sarcasm, rolling with his eyes. 

"You really have to do that as soon as you—" 

"Seulgi, that is not appropriate at all!" my friend's mother said to her daughter. "Minseok, is that one of your new friends?" 

"Yeah, this is Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!" he introduced me confidently and I was glad that I didn't need to say anything, because I really didn't feel comfortable with it. "He actually isn't in the same unit as me, but he is a roommate of my unit member, so we are quite close friends as well!" 

"Nice to meet you!" his father said and shook my hand kindly. 

"Same!" I answered shortly, trying to sound completely normal. 

"You seem a bit weak, but I like you," his mother said and smiled kindly. 

"I didn't think you will bring anyone with you," father spoke again.

"Oh no, he came here with other reason," Minseok turned to face me. "He has some stuff to get," he added.

"Important?" the older man asked. 

"Very," I smiled awkwardly. 

"Very well then. I decided we could have a meal here, so you tell us some things, news and this stuff," the man shrugged.

"Alright," Minseok agreed. Just as I was about to say goodbye someone spoke again.

"Can we just go back home?" Seulgi spoke again.

"I never said I want you here, so you can go right away," Minseok said bitterly.

"Minseok! She is your sister!" his mother reminded.

"Sorry," Minseok rolled with his eyes. "She is embarrassing me in front of Bae—" Minseok started, but got interupted by Seulgi.

"—I am so sorry, but I think nerd like him won't be so bothered by it," she said bitterly.

"What did you just say?" I asked. Her words really offended me. I was smart, but nothing close to a nerd, I even spent all classes in my books and paid no attention to lessons. 

"Seulgi, now you are rude!" her mother got mad as she heard Seulgi's words.

Minseok laughed a bit before speaking. "Baekhyun is actually a legend at the campus. He won against a major on the first day of school! Like, he was literally a freshman who didn't look nothing much, yet he won the challenge."

"Major? Who?" she asked. "I bet I could win as well if he did." 

"Major Park Chanyeol?" Minseok asked. "He is literally the most trained major at the campus. One of the strictest trainers! I am glad I never really needed to work on his trainings. Baekhyun literally has to train with him every day! This is something everyone at the campus would respect!" 

I stepped closer to Minseok and whispered silently. "You are talking like I don't like trainings with Chanyeol."

"It doesn't matter," he replied. "It makes everything sound better. Also sis, Baekhyun's shooting skills are perfect and he dares to fight bigger and stronger ones, then wins!" Minseok spoke before I could.

"That Park must be a failure too," Seulgi crossed her arms.

"DON'T TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT HIM!" I seriously got mad now when she said something like that about Chanyeol. Minseok pulled me away, before I could do anything bad to her. 

"Are you sure Park is just a trainer to you?" she asked. 

I wanted to speak up, but Minseok stopped me. "That's enough. Sorry for this Baek. Just ignore it." Minseok waved her off. "I think you should hurry up. You don't have all day..." he reminded me why I was here.

"Yea, I will go. Meet you here? I will text or call you when I am done," I said and then took my way immediately.

I liked Minseok's parents, but I hated his sister already. She would be pretty and awesome person, if she wasn't that rude. 

I headed to the shops where I looked for anything that would fit for Chanyeol's birthday present. I didn't dare to think about giving myself to him at night. I kinda wanted it, but I wasn't ready. I was unsure. Literally terrified of it somehow, so I searched for anything that would be enough for him. The stores were full of useless things that I didn't like and probably Chanyeol wouldn't too. I thought about the things Chanyeol liked — music, heroes movies, working out... — I was jogging around the city to find anything. 

In some time I took out my phone and texted Minseok. 

 

Me: I will go further into the town. I can't find anything here. Wait for me! 

 

I didn't want him to worry about me, because I was sure that I wasn't going to come back to him at the time we had dealt. I took my way on the streets that I didn't know yet and then checked other shops. 

I was already giving up when I heard a familiar voice which sent shivers all over my body. This usually happened in two cases, when I heard Chanyeol's deep melodic voice and when I heard Woosuk. The same feeling for completely different emotions and I wished it wouldn't have been fear in that moment. 

"Baekhyun?" Woosuk asked me. 

I turned around and faced the older one, who was slowly approaching me. He was serious and obviously surprised that he had found me here — alone. 

"What do you want now?" I asked trying to keep my voice calm like every time he had been in front of me. 

"I just want to know what you are doing here," He laughed and leaned to the wall of the store where I had been before. 

"I could ask the same," I said and walked away, but he followed me. 

"Well, I asked first," he shrugged, walking by my side. 

"I just came to get something..." I said and kept Chanyeol's bithday as a secret. Woosuk was the last person I wanted to know I was buying a gift for my main trainer, with whom I was dating, loved. 

"What is this all you are going to tell me?" he complained like it was my duty to tell him everything I was doing at any time. "We haven't talked in a while. I think it wouldn't be bad, if we started again. I tell you that every time I get to see you alone like that. Trust me!" 

I stopped walking and looked at him. I was bothered by him telling me to trust him. I wasn't even able to completely trust my best friends, nor Jongdae, not even Chanyeol, who was probably the person I trusted the most. Woosuk was the last one on the list of people I wanted to trust. 

"It is the end of the week and I have time. There is no classes, no trainings. You should know that as a trainer of martial arts. And by the way I am not alone here!" I warned him. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter