Chapter: BAEKHYUN

For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went back to my room after my day with Chanyeol. I was glad I got a chance to spent a day like that with him. 

"Kyungsoo?" I called as I entered the room, but nobody was there. The room was empty. I guessed that he was perhaps with his other friends or he simply still didn't come to his senses after last night's party. 

I sat to my bed and took some rest. I was tired and I wanted to relax a bit. 

"Byun Baekhyun!" I suddenly heard Kyungsoo’s voice, waking me up. 

I pushed myself up and watched him as he approached me and sat to my bed. 

"What is it?" I asked and backed a bit away. 

"Guess who has just had the best day of his life!" he lied down to my bed and smiled to me. 

I looked at him confused. "You.... Why are you looking at me like that? It is creeping me out! What happened?" 

"Guess!" 

"I—" 

"—I am literally and for real dating Jongin!" He announced before I could make my first guess. 

I just stared at him as he said that. "What?" I asked. 

"It is true," he turned around on my bed and pulled me next to him. He warped his hands around my back and stared at my eyes. 

"Okay," I said. "I believe you. What happened?" 

"Well I am dating him from today's morning, but let's put that to the side and focus on more interesting stuff that had happened before that!" he smiled widely. 

I knew what was he about to say, but I really didn't want to know anything about his night. "I really don't—" 

"—Have you ever imagined the size of Jongin?" he suddenly interrupted me. 

"NO!" I said right away and widened my eyes, because his sudden question surprised me, even though I was expecting something like that. 

"Well I have many times—" 

"—Why am I not surprised," I interrupted him. 

"Don't jump in my words when I am talking about Jongin's size!" he told me a bit mad. "Well I've been trying to imagine it for a while, bit I never imagined that!!" 

"What is it small?" I sighed, because I wanted to end that conversation. 

"Oh, are you jealous?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked and moved closer to me. "Say you are jealous. There is no other way you would have said that Jongin has small one!"

"You are making me uncomfortable," I said. He had his hands warped around me and was lying much too close to me on my bed. 

"I know you are a really good friend with Jongin, but let me make this clear: You will never have the kind of relationship with him, like I do right now!​​​​​​" 

"Great," I quickly nodded. "I never wanted that. Have Jongin for yourself. I really don't care what is his size!" 

"You see my lips?" he suddenly changed the topic. 

"Of course I see them you are only a few inches away from me," I said. "Are you still drunk?" 

"I am not drunk," He replied. "Well, imagine these lips warped around Jongin's sweet and huge—" 

"YA, DON'T SAY IT!! I don't want to think about it!" I backed away from Kyungsoo. "You are just too open with this all." 

"I've been open about that since our first day, so I don't think there is problem with being open now. Jongin is wild and I like it." 

"Of course you like it—" 

"—Do you know that it was a bit hard to walk for me when I woke up next to him."

"Well, Jongin is strong," I said. 

"He'll yeah he is! When I messed up everything with Minho I thought it was over with me and I would forever stay in friend zone with Jongin, but no. Guess who made a first step?"

"Well I would guess it was you, but now when you mentioned it like that, I will say, that it was Jongin." 

"Yeah, it was him. I first thought I was hallucinating because of the alcohol, but it turned out I was more sober than I thought I was. I realised that only when he pushed me to the wall, he kissed my lips, jawline, neck. It was so real. I was so awake. He went down. every part of my body—"

"—Every?"

"Well not literally, but yes! You will never be able to imagine that feeling." He said, while looking at my eyes completely lost in his thoughts. 

"I think I don't want to know—" 

"—Not my problem," He said. "Jongin's lips really are something. I think I don't even need to talk about how fast he went. I really like him riding me. It hurts at first, but the pleasure that follows. I think only Jongin can do something like that. I was screaming his name out, he didn't stop, but just went faster. I liked that a lot—"

"—Kyungsoo, you know that I stopped listening your love story as soon as you started with it. I really don't want to know how it feels when Jongin rides someone!"

"Not someone," Kyungsoo said. "ME!!" 

"Kyungsoo, he is the captain of my unit!" 

"Yeah, Baekhyun!!" he replied. "The captain of your unit ed me!" 

"You are my best friend, but I really can't imagine all that, like you want me to!" 

"I can go in details, so you will be able to. From the end to beginning. I know it all!" 

"You don't need to," I smiled and got myself off the bed to make distance between me and him. "I think I heard enough!" I rised my hands. 

Kyungsoo just didn't stop talking about it until the end of the day when we both went to sleep.

I didn't even get a chance to tell Kyungsoo about my day with Chanyeol. Well I was kinda happy that he didn't ask me where and how I spent my night and beginning of that day. He didn't really like Chanyeol and it would be a little weird if I told him that I really enjoyed my time with him. 

I was also glad I didn't see Jongin that day. It would have been so hard to talk to him, after Kyungsoo’s explanation of their previous night. I was also glad, that Kyungsoo stayed in our room, because it meant, I wouldn't need to listen another detailed description of his wild nights next day. 

 

I woke up a bit tired. I didn't sleep well because of my nightmares, but I did my best to hide that. 

I got ready and then left to my morning training. I wasn't in a mood for doing hard exercises, but since general Kim wanted to kick me out, I had to do my best to get better.

I waited for Chanyeol. There was also another unit of older soldiers at that field, but they trained completely unbothered by me. With Chanyeol I usually just picked a random training field, even if units had trainings there, because we were only two and didn't take much place.

After a few minutes of waiting, Chanyeol finally came. I noticed that he was all serious and almost furious. I didn't wan't to be in a bad mood on the trainings, but he for sure was and it bothered me a bit. 

"Good morning," I greeted and tried to stay confident and positive, but he didn't answer.

"Mhmmm..." he muttered something. Our eyes met and I felt how his negative feelings were dominating. He sighed and then started with the training. "You can go run, then start with exercises like always..." He said, but I just stood there numb. "That's an order!" he rolled his eyes and pointed to the field. 

I wanted to complain, but I just couldn't find any words that would've been good enough. I started with running. I thought about the reason for Chanyeol's bitterness. We had had just fine time together day before and he had been smiling and laughing a lot.

Did anything bad happen after I left? I didn't get the answer. 

After I was done with running, I started with exercises like he had told me to do. He usually worked with me, but that time he just sat and watched around. His attention wasn't even focused on me, but everything else around. I couldn't understand why he acted like that and I felt a bit upset because of it. 

Later Chanyeol ordered me to do exercises. All were hard, but I didn't dare to give up. His mood would've been even more destroyed and I hadn't done everything he had ordered me. I wanted him to be at least proud of me that day, since he was so negative and salty. I did everything, even though I felt tired from the past night. At the end of the traing I was covered in sweat and breathed deeply.

"Fine, you are done for today!" he said at last, still bitterly.

He turned around and walked away, without saying any other word.

"Chanyeol—" I got his attention.

He turned around and rised his eyebrow, as I called him. "—I am major Park for you," he said.

"But yesterday—" I tried to speak, but he interupted me.

"—Call me 'sir', like you always did," he looked at me with his serious eyes.

It was the first actual eye-contact and it sent shivers over my body. Fear was taking over me and I did a step away from him. "But—" I alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter