Far Flung Thoughts And Theories

In Plain Sight

"..Ok...who do you suspect Detective Kim?", Moonbyul used her best inquisitive tone but it still came across as a little patronising and a lot mocking as Yongsun scowled and pouted. "I'm sorry baby, tell me your theory and i'll take it seriously, I promise.", she smiled and pulled Yongsun into a cuddle. All the thoughts in Yongsun's head meshed together and suddenly she'd lost her train of thought, she frowned as she tried to remember who her suspect was and why, all she could remember so far was that she had thought it was a collaboration of two people. She was about to give up and say she had forgotten when it all swam back into view and she felt relief wash over her. Moonbyul waited patiently but had been softly pecking all over her wife's face as she watched her think, Yongsun's forehead had unfurrowed and was smooth once again as she sighed.

"Well..what if it's my mother..but she had help?. I mean, I know it sounds crazy but the wording sounds like her..it's just that I don't think she has the strength to smash the window with the brick. I know someone who is..and we both know him...", she trailed off and Moonbyul scowled, she knew exactly who Yongsun meant.

"Nam!", her voice was acidic as she said his surname and Yongsun had to calm her down with a caress of her cheek before continuing.

"Yes..but i'm not sure. What do you think honey?.". Looking directly into Moonbyul's eyes, she wondered what her thought process was and resigned herself to the fact it was much more violent than she wanted to know. Sometimes, if she thought about it, she could still feel the sting of slapping him in her room on set of that show and she smirked in satisfaction. After a few seconds of deliberation, Moonbyul smiled and pulled Yongsun into her arms and kissed her lips softly before answering.

"I think..it's not a crazy idea...but we'd need proof and you have that restraining order against your mom..plus, I don't want him anywhere near either of us, we might kill him and then we'd never be able to find the truth.", her eyes sparkled as she said the kill part and Yongsun giggled a little. "What we need to do, is somehow find DNA on the brick or note..or find CCTV of the area outside the apartment. Come on Detective Kim, surely you have connections in the precinct?.", she smirked as she said it and Yongsun pouted sulkily at her. No amount of kisses and cuddling would make it better this time. Moonbyul was giggling as she felt the full force of Yongsun rolling on top of her, soft punching her in the abs and pretending to bite her nose at the same time. "Oh no, someone help! I'm being attacked by a yeba monster! Aaaagh!!", Moonbyul started to tickle her wife mercilessly and they both ended up in a kind of stalemate, neither one relenting in their fake punishment until their ribs ached and they had laughed themselves hoarse. When they eventually got out of bed and dressed, neither said a word about Yongsun's theory but at the same time, neither one had discounted it as ridiculous. 

They had both made plans to meet up with Wheein and Hyejin and now they stood in front of the full length mirror, checking their oufits and wondering what they were going to say about the note and what they thought. Hyejin had been released from hospital and told to take things slow, but she had insisted on a lunch date with the girls and so they were on their way. Moonbyul wearing her white sleevless t-shirt, grey joggers, converse and a baseball cap, was making sure her ring was on her necklace, the cold metal pressing against her skin. Yongsun pulled on her white cropped shirt and Moonbyul goggled, she could never resist her wife's toned abs and her chosen outfit showed them off perfectly. "If you keep drooling, i'm going to have to get you a bib like a baby, put your tongue back in babe.", she smirked as she made sure her white joggers were pulled up high enough. For a second, Moonbyul was stuck in a daydream in which she had given into her naughty thoughts and ravaged Yongsun right there against the mirror, now she snapped out of it and watched as Yongsun brushed something she couldn't see from her abs, wow this woman knew the hold she had on her. As they made their way to the cafe, Moonbyul linked arms with Yongsun and they smiled as the sunshine warmed them. Wheein was stood at the entrance to the cafe like she was the owner and Hyejin was sat at a table nearby, she was sipping a milkshake and waved enthusiastically as she saw them.

"Unnies! You're here!, come and sit down and i'll order us some food..", Wheein was giddy with excitement and it made them both laugh as they took a seat either side of Hyejin. After a few minutes, she came back with some baguettes and drinks for everyone, her tongue was sticking out with concentration as she put everything down and and took her seat. When they had all finished eating, Yongsun told their friends about the note that was on the brick, to her surprise, they sheepishly said they already knew, Wheein confessing she had seen her hide the note from the police and reassuring her that she hadn't divulged the information when the officer had visited them for a statement in the hospital. Moonbyul spent the entire time sat quietly and only chimed in to tell them the theory of their suspect duo. Wheein covered in shock and Hyejin looked horrified. "Unnie, how will you find out?, do you need help?", her tone was serious and she looked as though as soon as she heard the word 'yes', she would be on the case and on her way to solving it. Hyejin placed a hand on Wheein's arm to calm her down and smiled, she knew acting rashly would get them unwanted publicity and she knew none of them wanted that. They spent the rest of the afternoon debating the subject but not one of them put any plan into action and that was fine, they were here as friends and that was all that mattered.