Back To Reality

In Plain Sight

It felt like the night had lasted for a few minutes and before long they were packing everything up to carry back to the little cabin they had rented it from. Yongsun smiled at Moonbyul as she punched her sleeping bag into it's bag and pulled the chord tightly. This time she grabbed all she could to help carry it back, she didn't wait and ask as she had before, this annoyed Moonbyul a little who didn't like her princess doing a lot of work when she was supposed to be relaxing. The car started as soon as the key was turned and the engine hummed as they sat for a moment, cementing the memories they had just made into their minds in the hopes that the next week would feel easier to deal with. Every light turned green as they approached and as a result, they made good time getting home, the car pulling into the parking space slowly but with no neighbours to box it in. As they stepped out, someone approached the car and Moonbyul frowned, it was a member of the public stood with a pen and slip of paper. The fan approached Yongsun and the items at her, she took a moment, tried to smile instead of grimace and signed quickly, thanking the fan for their love and silently hoping they would leave. Before the person turned away however, a fresh wave of people arrived and started running towards them, Moonbyul took the opportunity to Yongsun, with her arm around her wife's shoulder, to the lift adn to solitude. How had they found out where she lived?. Yongsun was angry, she was shaking with rage like a bottle of soda that had been shaken up before being opened. Moonbyul tried to calm her down, holding her hand firmly and pulling her into a brief embrace but the journey in the lift lasted only a short time and as the doors opened, Yongsun stomped out on an automatic path to their apartment. Moonbyul could only follow and frown.

A few hours later and Yongsun was working out in their tiny gym room, she always did this if she was in a bad mood and Moonbyul thought it best to leave her to it or she would surely feel the full force of Yongsun's fury. Standing in the kitchen absent-mindedly stirring er coffee, she noticed a slip of paper slide under the front door and walked over to retrieve it. Opening it up, she saw the single sentence and immediately screwed it up, making a trick shot into the waste paper bin. The words 'Call me Yongsun, I'm sorry Xxx' had made her physically baulk in disgust. She knew exactly who the note was from and it took all her strength not to wrench the door open and punch him square in the nose. Going back to the kitchen and her temporarily abandoned coffee, she sipped it and dwelle on his subtle harrassment, it was still too risky to bring it to the attention of the police or the company, what with the boss doing this whole publicity stunt to allay any homoual suspicion surrounding the pair. Even Moonbyul had to admit there was a slight humour to him working so hard to deny reality, she allowed herself a smirk and was just about to make her way to the sofa when the door opened and a sweaty Yongsun emerged panting. Moonbyul didn't have a lot of kinks, contrary to Hyejin's beliefs, but seeing her wife in her tight gym clothes, dripping in sweat was making it hard for her to not stare. She stepped closer as she put her cup down and pulled her into an embrace, nevermind the sweat seeping into her own clean clothes. "Moon Yongsun, what exactly are you trying to do to me?. Let's go get you clean shall we?", her voice had lowered several octaves and her smirk disappeared, it was the effects of being extremely and Yongsun knew it. It was her turn to smirk and she led Moonbyul by the hand into the bathrrom.  

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean Byulyi, I think you need to be cleansed more than me. It seems like you're the dirty one. Only my body is dirty, even your mind is filthy..", she trailed off and had the satisfaction of seeing her wife's expression falter, her cheeks colouring at the use of what she called her 'seductive voice'. The water was cold to start but it was refreshing on her too hot skin and she stood for a moment with her eyes closed, her clothes still on, she still held Moonbyul's hand but within a second she had pulled her into the cascading water and felt her body gasp against her, the breath catching sharply in Moonbyul's throat as the cold hit her. Neither woman stayed cold for long as the gap closed between them, long kisses passed unsaid love between them and after a while, they pulled apart only to peel clothes off of each other and drop them on the bathroom floor outside, once again pressing their bodies together and feeling the warm wet skin with no material barrier between. Even if someone stood with their face pressed against the glass, the steam covering the walls of the shower was absolute save for a single hand. No words passed between them as they moved in sync, they'd studied each other's bodies intricately and knew exactly how to touch and taste their lover just enough to drive them crazy. At the beginning they would be clumsy and loud, their bodies mashing together, hands in the wrong places almost but now they were like a well oiled machine. They had been married for two years and had spent most nights together, but times like this where their passion overflowed had ebbed a little as time had gone on. The water had begun to wrinkle their skin before they finished and the natural light had faded, it was dark and the temptation to sleep was only marred by the fact that they were stood up and the showere was still on. Yongsun turned off the shower and they stepped out, yelping as they accidentally stood on their previously discarded clothes. Picking them up along the way, Moonbyul tossed them into the washing machine as they passed the kitchen and entered the bedroom. 

Drying themselves and dressing quickly in their pyjamas, they went from the dark bedroom to the darker living room and switched on the light. Yongsun felt playful and took a running jump onto the sofa, Moonbyul giggled at her wife's silliness and followed suit, she landed a little heavily on top of Yongsun and apologised proffusely before she was peppered with giggly kisses and told not to worry. Yongsun looked at her and smiled, her expression soft and her arms around Moonbyul's neck. "Let's not worry about the little things honey, we can relax before we have to face reality again, ok?. I love you. Now come and kiss me like we're newlyweds.".Moonbyul lowered herself softly onto Yongsun and kissed her lips so agonisingly slowly that Yongsun grew impatient and aggresively pulled her into a passionate volley of kisses. She had been worried that Yongun would lose interested and fall into the arms of another but now she knew they would be ok.