The Morning Routine

In Plain Sight

"Wake up sleepyhead, it's almost 11am. Oh you're so cute when you're sleepy, I just wanna smush those chubby cheeks! Come here, i'm gonna smush them so much!!", Yongsun felt the pressure on top of her as Moonbyul lay down and smothered her with kisses, she had barely opened her eyes but this was the kind of thing she was subjected to on a daily basis and she secretly loved it. Feigning sleep, she lay still for a minute beforewrapping her arms and legs around her wife and repaying every single one of the kisses in kind. They both got the giggles and ended up rolling around with the pressing together of warm skin on warm skin as every inch of their bodies touched. These days it was all teh contact Moonbyul needed to initiate another makeout session and subsequent fumble beneath the sheets, a good while later both women would re-emerge with red faces and messy hair and a grin plastered across their faces. Married life was nice and had only confirmed their love for one another but they'd still not worked up the courage to tell their members or the company, six years they'd been dating, sneaking off to the bathroom whenever they had Wheein and Hyejin around, snatching secret moments and touches in a spare room at the studio. It wasn't ideal but what could they do?, it wasn't like they were ashamed but the entire country didn't view their kind of love as real and would definately persecute them both. Even if they were selfish and revealed everything, they had to think of the backlash on the others and it wouldn't be fair at all.

[knock knock knock knock knock knock knock]

Wrapped only in the duvet she had taken from the bed and the top of a now shivering Yongsun, Moonbyul hurried to answer the door, "Ok! ok!, I can hear you! Jeez! Calm down!!.". As she pressed the button to let the visitors in, she heard a small thud and surpressed a giggle as she made her way back to the bedroom, a breeze brushed her bare bottom as the other members walked into her apartment, Hyejin's laugh and Wheein's cursing followed her as she closed the door 90% before pulling Yongsun closer and kissing her lips deeply one last time. Mouthing curse words frantically at Moonbyul, Yongsun crept around the room and gathered her clothes from the night before, she started getting dressed carefully but quickly. Moonbyul stood as she watched her wife silently race around the room like she was on fire and did her own mental run through of whether they had cleared all evidence of married life from the apartment. Sighing a little and opening her eyes wide, she started to echo Yongsun's movements and threw her dirty clothes in the hamper before getting fresh ones and frantically dressing to a decent standard for her friends.

It was only temporary, but the place where her wedding ring had been felt alien to her as she placed it onto her necklace for safe keeping. They had had the rings engraved with their names and the date they were married and it was agreed that they would wear them on a matching necklace when they needed to be discreet. To everyone else, they were friendship rings, to them they were a symbol of their unbreakable love and unity. Fiddling with her ring, Moonbyul sidled out of the bedroom and closed the door behind her for Yongsun to stay a secret. Their friends greeted her happily and although Wheein admonished Moonbyul about the all too regular sight of her bare behind, she was laughing as they unpacked the food they had brought in the kitchen. Nobody noticed when Moonbyul left them kitchen and slipped a pair of Yongsun's from between the sofa cushions, depositing them into her pocket before returning to the kitchen as though nothing had changed.