The New Normal

In Plain Sight

Hyejin woke the next day with a grin, she had slept soundly and what was more, with the love of her life right next to her. Turning slowly to face Wheein, she eased herself closer and made sure to wrap her arms gently around er without waking her up. It was proving difficult because Wheein had fallen asleep in an awkward position and she was a light sleeper at the best of times. Hyejin grimaced as the girl next to her shifted in her sleep and rolled into her more securely. Breathing out silently, she dared to plant a small peck on Wheein's cheek and felt her heart skip a beat at the thrill of it all. The night before, she had onlt dreamt of being this close and being permitted to touch and kiss her freely like this. They lay like this for most of the morning as thier schedules were clear, only disturbed once by a light rapping on the door and a careful opening of it. Hyejin was wide awake but Wheein was still a sleepy ball of warmth next to her and as Yongsun saw he situation, she crept in, smiling at Hyejin and placing the small tray on the bedside table silently, stealthily leaving the room s few seconds later and closing the door behind her, Wheein slept on.

Back in thier own room, Moonbyul was sat up in bed, she grinned at her wife as she re-entered the room and lifted the thin blanket just enough that the very tops of her bare thghs were temporarily exposed, she winked theatrically and beckoned for Yongsun to join her. As the blanket was lowered oer them both, Yongsun placed her lips softly against Moonbyul's and left them there, teasing her in a way she knew would drive her crazy. She waited for her wife to break her resistance and chuckled softly when a few seconds later, she felt the familiar pressure aginst her lips and commanding hands on her upper body, gentle caresses which told her that marriage had not dulled the passion between them but had given them a new kind of vigour. They didn't need to be overly passionate and ual with one another, it sufficed to just lay with thier bodies pressed close and whispered words of affection exchanged between them. Telling thier friends about the relationship and indeed the marriage which had folowed, had relaxed them and it was evident in how Yongsun's hands had become a little more exploratory even in the knowledge that those same friends were seperated from them only by a thin wall. Even as she marvelled at her wife's newfound freedom, Moonbyul gasped breathily into a new kiss as Yongsun's hands soft hands interrupted the thin material of her boxer shorts and gripped the curves of her backside firmly.

The doorbell rang and there was a kind of mad scramble to get organised and not look like couples, Moonbyul slowly walked to the door since it was her apartment, Yongsun began hiding any incriminating photos, Hyejin made a mad dash around to hide all discarded clothes and a newly woken Wheein shuffled around in her onesie rubbing her eyes as she made them all coffee. After a quick glance around and a nod to Hyejin and Yongsun, the pair of them retreating into the two rooms to get into pyjamas, Moonbyul opened the door slowly and was greeted by a representative from MBC along with the group's manager, she stood looking for a moment at the visitors and slowly stepped aside to permit them entry. Emerging from the two rooms, Hyejin and Yongsun bowed in greeting and Wheein and Moonbyul followed suit, the latter of the four asking the two people to make themselves at home and ushering them to the vacant sofa. Wheein had somehow managed to find two more cups of coffee and now offered them over before handing out the original four to her members and herself. They all found a place to sit so that they could listen to the reason behind the visit. The MBC man who had sat silently all the while, perked up and started his pitch, facing only Yongsun.

"As you may know, we are soon to bring the fourth season of our show, We Got Married, to a close and we have been in talks with your company about one of you starring on the show. We are all in agreement that as the leader and oldest member of the group, it should be Miss Yongsun here who stars and we already have a husband set up for her. What do you think Miss Kim?, would you be willing to be on the show?". Moonbyul felt her heart drop in an instant, she could feel her cheeks redden a little and fought to control the sensation of upset building inside her. She knew it was a good idea and it would only be for the public, but her heart hurt to think of someone else touching her Yongsun, someone else being able to be romantic with her and not fear backlash. As she saw both Hyejin's and Wheein's eyes flick to hers, she took a small breath and calmed herself. This would be a test of thier marriage for certain but she knew they were strong and would endure and so through her dread she listened with muffled ears as she heard Yongsun say:

"Yes, I will.".