A Little Getaway

In Plain Sight

The gravel crunched under their feet as they made their way up the driveway of the manor house, this place they had found online had been billed as the 'Genuine British Experience' and they had booked it immediately in the hopes that none of their friends knew about it. Wheein walked so close to Hyejin that their arms brushed against each other and she smiled at the thrill. Obviously there was no way they could be this close in public without a million cameras on them and the scandal mongers waiting for a new story. They reached the door within a few minutes and a well dressed man greeted them, he was wearing a long beige coat which covered a black pinstriped suit, smart polished black shoes and a bowler hat. He spoke perfect English and opened the door to admit them both. Was it odd that he was Asian but English? or was it a small kind of thrill at the oddness of it all?. Shaking her head and smiling, Wheein marvelled at the seclusion of this place, it was perfect. As they stepped inside, a receptionist greeted them in slightly less confident English but passable all the same. The woman was dressed as immaculately as the doorman and she was friendly enough as she asked for their reservation details and handed them their room key. Hyejin took the key with thanks and they made their way to the stairs, Wheein pouting and standing at the foot of them until Hyejin noticed, her feet paused and she turned to chuckle at the pouty puppy behind her. "Yah, Jung Wheein, what's wrong my little gangaji?", she was using her cute voice and stepped closer to Wheein, who smirked despite her annoyance. She whined that she didn't want to go up the stairs and she wanted to be carried but Hyejin rolled her eyes all the same as she moved back down the stairs, squatted and felt Wheein climb on her back. The woman at reception stifling a giggle at the pair.

Sometimes Hyejin hated being well known, it sounded like a cliche but it was true, you really couldn't go anywhere without someone taking a picture or asking for your autograph and after a while it got boring. What she wouldn't give for a day of anonymity, a day she could spend with her Wheein, a day where she could feel free to be in love. Whilst she hadn't known her company to have voiced any opposition to the idea, dating was usually frowned upon in this industry and as such they had all taken a kind of vow to avoid it or at least not make it public with the company or otherwise. It was funny to think that somehow they hate broken their own unofficial rules and Yongsun and Moonbyul had even got married in secret. Hyejin smirked at the thought and she must have let a small chuckle because Wheein's voice came softly in her ear, "Hyejin-ah, what's so funny?". Hyejin shook her head  as if to say nothing was funny and Wheein let the subject drop as they reach the top of the stairs and she climbed down from her girlfriend's back. Their room was at the end of the corridor and the walk was muffled by the thick burgundy carpet under their feet, for some reason this made the place feel a little bit more homely and they linked arms as they walked. The key was an old fashioned brass one, in keeping with the theme of the place, it clattered inside the lock and clicked as the door was unlocked. They filed inside and turned the key in the door from the inside, locking it behind them, Wheein deftly flipping the 'Do not disturb' sign hanging from the doorknob first. Hyejin hadn't noticed and she ran up to pounce on her like a tiny tiger catching its prey unawares. The way she had jumped, made her miss completely and she flopped onto the bed in a giggling heap, Hyejin looking confused but smiling all the same.

The water ran loudly into the bathtub and Hyejin stood for a moment hypnotized by the flow of the water. There was always a calming feeling she got from water in general and it took her a minute to snap back to reality.  Wheein knocked on the door and opened it wide, it ricocheted off the wall a little and Hyejin was about to scold her when she looked around and goggled at the sight. There she was, stood completely with her arms and legs stretched out, as if she waiting for Hyejin to pick her up or something. "I'm ready for my bath now Miss Ahn.". Hyejin blushed at being addressed this way and crossed the room in a single step, the water still running behind her as she pulled Wheein in for an embrace. Taking time to move her hands all over every inch of Wheein, she grinned and wrinkled her nose in the way she always did when she was being mischevious, her voice low, she drew herself evencloser to Wheein and their lips almost met before she mumbled.

"Whatever am I going to do with you Miss Jung?, you're becoming much too forward for your own good. Your bath is ready....our bath is ready.", her voice trailed off and she felt Wheein shudder a little at the way she had said it. There was a certain kind of pleasure to be had from knowing exactly what tone of voice made her girlfriend weak at the knees and she revelled in finding it every time. Turning the taps off finally, she moved them both closer to the bath and let Wheein go so that she could get in first, Hyejin debated whether she should get undressed here or go back into the bedroom to do so. She stepped closer to the tub as she watched Wheein rubbing water over her face to aclimatise herself to the heat, she had a crazy thought and it took her over, Wheein yelping as she did it.

"YAH! HYEJIN-AH!!!, YOU'RE CRAZY!", Wheein shouted a little too loudly as Hyejin climbed in fully clothed and eased herself into a comfortable position opposite Wheein, she rubbed her own hands over her face and laughed at the outburst. Wheein sat laughing and moved herself closer to Hyejin, laying against her and allowing herself to be cuddled in the warmth. She loved this crazy woman and she hoped Hyejin never changed, if this was anything to go by, their little getaway would be just perfect.