Thank God For Small Mercy

In Plain Sight

Waking up to the sweet scent of her favourite aftershave made Yongsun smile broadly, she rolled over and kissed Moonbyul's cheek softly, laying on her and putting her hand on her bare chest as she watched her sleep. It felt good to have her here, the day would not be so depressing with the knowledge that she had her home a short distance from her at all times. After they had exhausted themselves last night, Moonbyul had agreed to stay in the general area of the studio whilst Yongsun filmed, she knew they could never be together during the day but she missed her so much at night that this seemed the only way to deal with it. An alarm bell rang outside and Yongsun panicked, the workers were back and if they weren't careful, they would be caught. She gently shook Moonbyul awake and pouted whilst she said they had to part for the day, Moonbyul smiled reassuringly and held Yongsun close, pecking her lips over and over, she her cheek and said in a whisper "Until later then my love, don't miss me too much.". They moved quickly but silently, both getting dressed in record time, Yongsun used a little of her perfume to mask the musky smell that Moonbyul left behind as she climbed out of the window. They shared a last longing kiss before going their seperate ways and a knock came at her door. the producer of the show asked first if she was dressed and if he could come in, she sad she was and allowed him entry, watching him and hoping that her perfume had done the job. He said nothing even if it hadn't and so the day started a little better than the previous one, for one thing, her smile had returned.

He was waiting for her in the kitchen and the ingredients had been laid out for him to make her breakfast, it was cringey and she would normally have said so but today she felt like her fake happiness had to be more genuine and so she told him it sounded perfect and when she had eaten it, that it was lovely. When she had thanked him and the breakfast things had been cleaned away, the day zoomed by, the only time anything change for the better was when the producer told them that they had visitors. Her friends had come to see them, whilst she was pleased to see them all, it was really her wife who got the best welcome with a huge hug. For a second, she didn't want to let go and her arms lingered around her but Wheein did a tiny cough to break them apart just before any suspicions could be aroused. As much as he tried to engage them all in what he seemed to deem as 'friendly banter', the only one who truly paid him any attention was Hyejin and she was an expert by now in how to pretend you're interested in men. They spent the afternoon together and it was the best by far because she had minimal interactions with him, every one being watched closely by Moonbyul, who was just off camera and grimacing at every lovey-dovey moment she had to watch her wife have with him.

Exhausted from the fun day, Yongsun made her way to her room, being sure to lock her door again and stripping off for a quick shower as she crossed the room. The curtains in her room were already closed and she grinned as she saw Moonbyul's face appear around the bathroom door, she allowed herself to be pulled into an embrace and they kissed passionately. "Thank god you're finally finished, I waited so long!, that guy came in to see if you were here a few hours ago and he left a love note on your bed but I ripped it up and threw it out the window. I can't wait for you to finish this stupid show and come home with me honey.", Moonbyul was the one to pout this time as she stepped backwards into the already running water, Yongsun following as she closed the door to the bathroom and locked it. A key turned in the lock to her bedroom door and she shushed Moonbyul, trying to hear if it was real or she had imagined it. No, it was real. She waited and listened intently as the door opened and she heard muffled footsteps in her room, he was there. Only a thin door stood between them, Moonbyul stool very still behind Yongsun and they looked at each other in a small state of terror, if he could get in her locked room, then this bathroom door would be no match for him. A they listened, he tried to turn the bathroom door handle, obviously to no avail but he stood for a second snd she heard the sound of the same key entering this lock before she had a thought. Pressing her fingers to Moonbyul's mouth, she stepped out of the shower and fastened her robe around herself before signalling to Moonbyul that she should stand out of the line of sight of the door, Moonbyul obliged and stood out of view, stark and dripping wet. Yongsun held her hand at a distance and pened the door with the other, just enough for him to see her, he flushed and stood still as if he were frozen to the spot. Yongsun scowled at him, raising a hand to him and striking him hard in the face.

Stumbling backwards, he yelled and she let go of Moonbyul's hand as she walked towards him, causing him to trip over her discarded clothes, he scrambled to his feet as she yelled at him, "GET OUT YOU ERT!!, DON'T EVER COME IN HERE AGAIN, IF I SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR MY ROOM AGAIN, I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU LITTLE WORM!". He ran full pelt back to his own room and slammed the door behind himself, Yongsun distinctly heard a small whimper and her racing heart slowed down as she re-entered her room and re-locked her door before walking back into the bathroom and pulling Moonbyul into the shower forcefully, the anger she had felt for him had morphed into dominating passion and they spent the rest of the shower adn the night entangled in each other, yongsun the one in charge for once. It was thrilling what a small amount of power had done to her and she had to admit it would be hard to go back.