Three Whole Days - Im Jaebum

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “I wasn’t prepared for this.” “For what?” “You.”

Pairing: Im Jaebum x reader

Genre: suggestive

Word count: 506

You grinned as soon as you saw him come through the front door, standing up on the couch you were seated upon and throwing your arms around his neck, meeting his lips midway. It didn’t take you long to pull yourself up over the back of the couch, Jaebum’s hands curling around the undersides of your thighs to catch you as you moved right into his embrace, your legs curling around his waist as your hungry kisses grew breathless and littered with moans.

Reluctantly you pulled away, running a hand through his hair lovingly as you smiled down at your lover. “Hi.”

“Is that the first thing you can say after all that?” he asked with a chuckle, shaking his head softly before leaning in to peck your swollen lips again. Jaebum grinned. “Hi.”

“I missed you.”

“I can tell, baby,” he replied with another chuckle, backing you both up enough so he could sit you down on the back of the couch. You didn’t move away from him, however, still clinging to him. Jaebum was louder this time, laughing as he tried to pry you off. “Why are you being like this? It’s not as if I’ve been away for weeks. Just three days!”

You nodded dejectedly. “Three whole days without you meant three whole days of doing everything here in our home alone.”

“Seriously?” Jaebum questioned your childish pout and you nodded again.

Please log in to read the full chapter