Unbridled - Lee Juyeon

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “Oh, that’s too bad.” 

Pairing: Lee Juyeon x female reader

Genre: university au / enemies to lovers au

Warnings: light cursing and minor suggestive tone at the end

Word count: 935

 

“So, couldn’t you just allow me the chance to have the textbook first?” you completed your argument to the student you were in a standoff with, still gripping onto the end of the text you had taken a hold of two minutes previously.

You needed this book today to work on your essay. Smiling gently, you hoped your reasoning was enough.

Juyeon sighed heavily, nodding softly. “Oh, that’s too bad.”

“Right, so you’ll let me have it? I’ll make sure to pass it onto you as soon as I’m done. Well, if you put a hold on the book after I’ve issued it, you’ll be next in line anyway,” you told him diplomatically, your smile growing. You were certain Juyeon would concede.

However, his grip on the opposite end didn’t falter.

“No. I meant it’s too bad that you think I’m going to fall for a sob story, Y/N. We all have trials and tribulations in life, and yours aren’t of my concern. Let go, I found it first.”

Gaping at his sheer audacity, you clawed at the book, determined to hold on with all your might. “Has anyone ever told you that you’re an , Juyeon?”

“Weren’t you just trying to sweet-talk me?” he mused, and you glowered at him.

“A total . I really need this today!”

“Hey guys,” a voice called out, but you didn’t waver your attention from Juyeon. He equally continued to keep his focus on you. “Guys?”

“I might be an , but I found it first. You’re being a whiny brat holding on to my book.”

“A brat?! Ugh, someone please save me from your horrid company!”

“GUYS!”

Snapping your attention away to Chanhee now standing beside you, you watched as he let out a disgruntled huff of air. And then you realised what he held. “Where did you find that? It said on the catalogue that there was only one textbook in the high demand section!”

Chanhee rolled his eyes. “Well, there’s two. Are you both going to continue making the most childish scene that everyone outside of this area is watching on in high intere

Please log in to read the full chapter