Quickfire - Lee Donghun

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “Your turn.”

Pairing: Lee Donghun x reader

Genre: roommates au / romance

Warnings: none

Word count: 506

 

It had started out rather innocent. Little messages left around the apartment to ensure your new housemate Donghun kept on top of things since your work shifts didn’t match up.

Don’t forget the trash is collected tomorrow.

Communal clean up on Sunday 10-12pm.

I left you some pancakes for breakfast. Enjoy!

There was nothing serious about them needing any reply. That’s why you never expected to receive notes back. They weren’t of the same style as yours were and yet they made you start the day out with a giddy smile on your face after discovering them.

Did you sleep well?

I wonder what the world looks like through your eyes?

I once laughed so hard I snorted soda out my nose. What’s your most embarrassing laughter story?

You didn’t want to admit that you had stuck his messages into your journal and often looked them over before going to sleep.

But you did reply to them. Each time, you would take to the little yellow pad on the kitchen countertop, scribbling a response to his questions and eventually leaving your own. Without crossing paths throughout the working week, you learned more about each other. And on your shared day off, you would carry on from some of the conversations you had started by pen.

Donghun raised an eyebrow at you as

Please log in to read the full chapter