Combined Effort - Kim Yugyeom

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “What are you doing?” “What does it look like I'm doing?”

Pairing: Kim Yugyeom x reader

Genre: fluff / roommates au

Word count: 418

“What are you doing?”

Looking down at your task at hand, you then glanced back up at Yugyeom, brows knitting together. “What does it look like I’m doing? I’m getting some ice-cream.”

Yugyeom nodded, he already knew that when he came in and found you scooping the iced dessert out of the tub and into a bowl. That wasn’t exactly the problem here. And when he didn’t respond, you glanced up at him again, placing your spoon down.

“What is so wrong with me having this?”

“It’s my ice-cream,” Yugyeom answered pointedly. There was a reason roommates labelled their own stuff even if you were as close as you both were. And he could see the lid you had discarded off to the side from here; it had his name clearly scrawled across the top.

You groaned. “Don’t be so mean. Do you know how hot it is outside?!”

“I’m well aware but you’re getting into my ice-cream. You didn’t even ask!”

“Yugyeom, can I please have some ice-cream?” you spat in response, continuing to spoon more into your bowl regardless. He gasped noisily and stepped into the kitchen, reaching around you and wrestling for the spoon. “Hey!”

“You were just going to keep getting yourself some!”

“Don’t tell me you haven’t used my stuff before too! Why are you being so petty? I’m hot from all

Please log in to read the full chapter