Infiltrate - Yoo Kihyun

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “Can’t you just take it slowly?”

Pairing: Yoo Kihyun x female reader

Genre: fluff / packing au

Warnings: none

Word count: 834

 

“Okay,” you breathed out, analysing the stack of belongings before you. Your attention flickered to the unorganised pile overwhelming your bed and you groaned before shaking your head and then redirected your focus back to the stack before you.

You needed to do this first before you could contemplate what was next.

It was day four of packing up your home and honestly, you were beyond done. You couldn’t understand how you had acquired so much stuff over the past five years of living here, and further, why you still held onto belongings that were overused or covered in dust from sitting at the back of your shelves. You had clearly picked up on your mother’s overused you never know when you might need it, keep it for a rainy day line a little too much and kept, well, more than you would ever need. Had you even embroidered in the last five years? Yet, here you were with a rainbow of threads and supplies, knowing full well at one point in time it had cost you money.

Now, it was costing you in space to keep it.

“Donate,” you mumbled as you dumped the assorted supplies onto the third pile across the room, feeling a little better for giving it up without throwing it out. And you continued this process of elimination all afternoon until you had three overgrown piles and an equally decent size of packed items in boxes along the long wall.

Honestly, you didn’t understand how you could still be taking so much with you when the donate, trash and give to family or friends stacks were so high.

“Knock, knock!” you heard from the entrance of your apartment and usually knowing Kihyun had arrived would make you smile and dash out to greet him affectionately.

However, you knew him all too well when it

Please log in to read the full chapter