Sensory Overload - Park Seonghwa (ATEEZ)

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “Are you really wearing that?” 

Pairing: Park Seonghwa x reader

Genre: flirty fluff

Warnings: he might be shirtless at one point >_>

Word count: 498

After straightening out the neckline of his shirt, Seonghwa smirked to himself when you came into view in the mirror behind him. You eyed him appreciatively for only a moment and he tried to contain his amusement, your expression turning apprehensive.

“Are… are you really wearing that?”

“What? Don’t I look good?” he offered and you cringed, shrugging lightly. Seonghwa pretended to be wounded by your reaction. “Really? I thought I looked handsome.”

“Well, you could look amazing in a paper bag-”

“But I’m not wearing one right now,” he teased and you heaved out an exasperated breath.

“No, no you’re not.”

“Want to touch it?” Seonghwa shifted closer to you, in which you automatically backed off.

“You’re having too much fun.”

“I really am,” he confirmed, chuckling softly. “It’s just fabric, Y/N.”

You nodded excessively, going over to the wardrobe and looking through his clothes. “Perhaps you could wear something else.”

“No, I like this.”

“I have to touch you. We’re going to have photos taken.”

“And I put on my best top,” Seonghwa attempted as you scowled at him, holding up two other options.

“Change, please?”

“What’s so wrong, Y/N? Come on, you’ll only have to be presse

Please log in to read the full chapter