Premonitions - Kino

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “Don’t walk away from me!”

Pairing: Kang Hyunggu (Kino) x reader

Genre: premonitions au

Warnings: extremely minor trigger warning for anyone in/has been in a difficult relationship

Word count: 604

 

“Don’t walk away from me!” you cried out, hobbling after the departing man. He turned to look at your struggle and grew visibly aggravated.

“Why are you like this?”

“I want to come with you!”

Shaking his head, he pushed you down, smirking as he did so. “I don’t want you.”

Sitting up with a jolt, you thumped the blankets in frustration. It was always the same dream, night after night. Nothing new was given up in the dream and you still didn’t recognise the man who kept pushing you away.

As someone who dreamed of predictions, it bothered you further each day that you couldn’t grasp how to prevent the issue happening in reality. Although you dreamed of yourself in the scenario, normally it was always someone else who took your place when it actually happened. You needed something – anything – to stand out so you could help that person when the time came.

You would make sure she didn’t fall whilst already injured.

After leaving your home later in the morning, you looked around yourself for various signs. It was dark in your dream, so you gathered it wouldn’t happen on your morning commute to work. Still, you kept checking just to make sure.

You were on edge all day and when you finally clocked out, you all b

Please log in to read the full chapter