Again - Shownu

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “What if I said no?” “But what if you said yes?” 

Pairing: Son Hyunwoo x female reader

Genre: fluff / established relationship au

Warnings: none

A/N: I altered the second half of the prompt ever slightly.

Word count: 809

 

Glancing up from the brochure you had handed him, Hyunwoo frowned. “I’m confused.”

“About what exactly? Everything made sense to me.”

“Oh it does,” he agreed, flicking back to the front page and tapping the front of it. “It looks amazing.”

“It really does,” you dreamily stated and then stared at him expectantly.

This was what confused him greatly.

“I don’t get why you gave me this though.”

“You don’t?” you asked with a forming pout and Hyunwoo reached up to smooth out your expression right away. You smiled. “I thought it was obvious.”

“Well, this is a venue where people get married.”

“Yes it is!”

“Who are you thinking of for this?”

You giggled. “Isn’t it obvious, Hyunwoo?”

You stared at him intently and the man gulped. “I’m at a loss. We don’t know anyone who is getting married right now.”

Pointing at him and then at yourself, your smile grew until you looked giddy. Hyunwoo merely stared back at you. Since he didn’t respond, you let out a huff of air, annoyed at having to explain your intention. “For us.”

“Y/N,” he said calmly, though his mind was going through some turmoil over this situation. “Did you wake up without your memory?”

“No!”

“Then how have you forgotten we’re already married?” he wondered and you burst into hearty laughter, clutching at your sides after a good minute of laughing.

“You… oh my goodness, Hyunwoo! Why is my husband the cutest?! Did you not get what I meant with this?”

“I still don’t,” he admitted, pulling you into his arms and kissing your forehead, mostly for himself. He was confused and he didn’t like being so. He hop

Please log in to read the full chapter