Housemate Lottery - Lee Jooheon

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “I'll make sure you regret your decision from last night.”

Pairing: Lee Jooheon x reader

Genre: housemates au / fluff

Word count: 675

You weren’t naturally vindictive or even had a mean streak of revenge. But you decided after last night, you had some right to act up this morning.

Normally, you would attempt to be quiet in the mornings. You knew Jooheon usually worked well into the early morning and the last thing he needed was his precious sleep interrupted.

Yet you hadn’t needed yours cut short last night either. And you were still feeling bitter about it.

Glancing at your housemate’s bedroom door, you let out a huff. “I’ll make sure you regret your decision from last night, Jooheon.”

You promptly the vacuum cleaner, the grunty sound making you smile. Moving to pick up the remote to the TV, you hit the volume button up louder on the Youtube playlist you were listening to so you could hear it over cleaning the floors. And then you started to sing as you usually did whenever you tidied up the apartment. When you were done with the floors, you went over to the dishwasher that had finished its cycle and started pulling out the items, stacking plates without a care and chucking the silverware and utensils into their appropriate drawers. And then when everything was put away in the kitchen, you stomped passed Jooheon’s door to collect the dried washing and all the way back to the couch where you dumped the load onto.

It was not only exhausting to be overexerting it like this but as you looked at his bedroom door again you c

Please log in to read the full chapter