Indecent - Choi San

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “Your eyes are indecent.” 

Pairing: Choi San x female reader

Genre: vampire au

Warnings: suggestive

Word count: 541

 

“Your eyes are indecent.”

“Of course, they are,” he responded with a hint of amusement, leaning in closer. “I’m a vampire after all. What were you searching for, some human decency?”

You backed away from San then, not out of fear for what he was, but rather, from the intensity of his stare. It irked him that you were no longer entrapped by his eyes much as you had been in those first few weeks of interaction. In fact, you seem quite unaffected by him these days. Now you could move away and avoid his charms far too easily.

San had been working hard to ensure he still had some hold over you but even he could tell the remnants would be fleeting.

Humans were far more work than he expected.

“You’re more human-like than you care to admit, San.”

He hissed then and you didn’t flinch, though your eyes were still on his. Maintaining his lingering gaze, San smirked. “And you’re still attracted to me.”

“Some days I wonder if I am.”

San nodded, stepping closer to you. This time you didn’t shift away. “And some nights, there’s only one name you call out into the darkness.”

A ghost of a smile haunted the corners of your mouth then before you pushed it away, exercising your own attempt in luring him in.

San groaned inwardly. You were a tem

Please log in to read the full chapter