Forbidden Apple - Yoongi

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “Maybe we should have remained strangers.” 

Pairing: Min Yoongi x female reader

Genre: rivals to lovers / business au / star-crossed lovers 

Warnings: suggestive

Word count: 448


Stolen kisses and elicit touching. It was all that ever happened when you met with Yoongi, your moans of desire muffled by his hot mouth taking yours hostage again. You enjoyed the excitement of tasting what couldn’t be yours. And yet you knew it was reckless every time you invited him to take another bite of your forbidden apple.

“The biggest deal is being dangled between our parents’ companies to fight over and here we are once again,” he breathed, yanking on the tie that restricted your lips access in trailing down his neck. You helped Yoongi with his buttons, exposing his upper body whilst his hands clawed your pencil skirt further up your thighs.

“Wasn’t it you who dragged me in here this time?”

“You dressed this way just to garner my attention.”

“Perhaps the rivalry between our parents is something I’m trying to destroy you with as well,” you suggested playfully, whining when he nipped at your collarbone with a growl.

“You’re destroying my sanity, that’s for sure.”

“Maybe we should have remained strangers.”

“Your family is no stranger to mine.”

“No, but until last summer, all I knew of was your name.”

“And not the taste of my skin?” he murmured into your ear, causing you

Please log in to read the full chapter