Collecting Excuses - Im Changkyun

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “You don’t need an excuse to kiss me.”

Pairing: Im Changkyun x female reader

Genre: university au / fluff / friends to lovers au

Warnings: none

Word count: 875

 

“You know, you don’t need an excuse to kiss me.”

Glancing over at Changkyun, you rolled your eyes and forcibly smiled. “That much I know. But even with all the excuses in the world, I still wouldn’t want to.”

“One day you will,” he confidently stated, and you shuddered as Changkyun walked on.

It was always the same. He would relentlessly tease you about liking him in some way and had no shame of where and when he’d bring it up.

Changkyun wasn’t like this with any of his other friends. Then again, none of them had confessed they liked him when they were younger either.

You groaned heavily. If only you hadn’t had one too many cocktails that night. You vowed you would never drink again, not wishing to face another loose-lipped moment. Who knew what else you’d confessed to under the influence of alcohol.

You were done with Changkyun’s fun at your expense. It was growing old, and frankly, you wanted to smack those lips of his with your hand, not your mouth. You wished for him to get another obsession, or for an attractive being to distract him from this little game. Anything that could save you from his endless quips would be appreciated.

However, nothing seemed to get in the way of Changkyun and his offers. He had become a little more blatant at times, yelling across the campus that you loved him and making a big deal in the middle of a group gathering too.

But this was a whole new low.

Glaring at the student who had slung his arm over your shoulder, you then turned and shook your head at the other one in front of you. “Mike, actually he’s wrong.”

“What? That’s not what you said to me, Y/N. Sorry Mike, she’s taken. You’ll have to ask someone else for their number.”

You were dumbfounded and mortified. Mike retracted his phone from your outstretched hands and smiled politely before rounding you both.

T

Please log in to read the full chapter