Crossing Boundaries - Felix Lee

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “Boundaries. What happened to boundaries?!” 

Pairing: Felix Lee x female reader

Genre: playful fluff / vacation au

Warnings: ness (from taking a shower)

Word count: 689

 

It hadn’t exactly been your idea to spend your summer vacation with your brother and his friends at a beach house, but you weren’t exactly complaining either. Sure, being the only girl with four guys did seem odd, and your parents had only agreed to you going knowing full well that Chan could be trusted with keeping you safe.

Besides, there had been a lot of rules put in place, and you had made a point of sticking to them.

Your bathroom being off-limits was one of them. 

Holding up your portable shower caddy that was dripping water over the banister, you let out a disgruntled cry to the men in the living space below. “Who used my shower?! You have your shower downstairs. Stay out of mine!”

Over the next few days, you noticed the shower was wet when you hadn’t yet used it for the day. None of the other occupants owned up to it, even when Chan tried to find out on your behalf. It shouldn’t have been a big deal, considering you had known most of Chan’s friends as long as they had known him. But it was the principle of it all.

And, to be honest, you were curious now and wanted to catch the culprit in the act.

The sun had yet to rise for the day and you were stirred from your slumber when you heard running water. At first, in your groggy state, you thought it was rain upon the windowpane, though it didn’t take you long to realise it was the shower.

Your shower to be

Please log in to read the full chapter