Afternoon Show - SCoups

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “This isn’t what I wanted.”

Pairing: Choi Seungcheol x female reader

Genre: suggestive / office au

Warnings: suggestive content

Word count: 646

 

“This isn’t what I wanted,” you announced despite the evident way your body was anticipating his touches further. You knew there was no real desire in you to truly dismiss the efforts of the man now shutting the boardroom door. There hadn’t been any since the first time you had relented to your feelings and he knew it.

“Well, this is all I’ve wanted since the morning proposal meeting. Did you have to wear this skirt today?” Seungcheol wondered as he moved into your space, backing you up until your lower back met the edge of the oval table. Seungcheol didn’t waste a second more, hoisting you up onto the tabletop and stepping in between your legs.

Glancing down at your outfit, you smirked. “It’s a very professional outfit.”

“My thoughts all day have been very unprofessional because of it.”

“The problem with you is you’re never satisfied,” you teased, rolling your head to the side to give the man easy access to your neck that he had just attached himself to. With your arms wrapped around his back, your fingertips pressed firmly into his shoulders when his lips turned greedy.

You couldn’t believe how willing you both were to risk everything now that your relationship had lost the animosity it once held. Sure, you still bothered each other immensely.

However, it usually ended up in a predicament such as the one you were in now.

“No marking,” you instructed breathily and he groaned. Slappi

Please log in to read the full chapter