A Bad Dream - Yoo Youngjae

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “I’m not listening until you admit it.”

Pairing: Yoo Youngjae x reader

Genre: fluff

Warnings: none

Word count: 487

 

Youngjae folded his arms over his chest, peering into your face and pursed his lips. You avoided his gaze intentionally, angling your body away from him. He exhaled noisily. “Y/N.”

“Hm?” you hummed, reaching down to retrieve a small piece of debris from your feet. “Oh wow, I think I need to vacuum today.”

“Do you think you can distract me from this?” he asked bemusedly, relaxing his arms and taking the small particle from you. “The carpets can wait.”

“I have a load of washing to dry too! You’ll need socks for work tomorrow.”

“I can dry my own socks,” he told you, gently tugging you around to face him. “I can do it all.”

“Why? I can, leave it to me. You’re always telling me that I need to keep on top of the tasks I start. You’re right! I really ought to follow through and-”

Holding up a hand to silence you, Youngjae shook his head. “I’m not listening until you admit it.”

“Admit what?” you attempted, your face full of the answer. Youngjae smirked.

“You know you need to.”

“I don’t really,” you retorted and he gave you a look for changing your previous stance. You laughed too airily. “Because I don’t know what you are talking about!”

“Uh-huh. Should I remind you?”

“What? Oh no,” you breathed, patting Youngjae’s arm gentl

Please log in to read the full chapter