Enamoured - Choi Minho

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “This is why I keep you around.”

Pairing: Choi Minho x female reader

Genre: fluff

Warnings: none

Word count: 614

 

You didn’t have the biggest green thumb. If you could avoid immersing your hands in dirt, you would absolutely do so. You weren’t afraid of getting messy as a person, but there was something about you and gardening that didn’t mix.

And yet here you were, hands deep in loose soil, scooping it up and into the ceramic pot Minho held, smiling up at him as if you were having a good time.

Well, you kind of were.

Since dating Minho, you found yourself doing a whole lot of different things. You had never been much into fitness but now had your own routine. You spent more time in the kitchen cooking with him instead of eating out, and now you were enjoying building your vegetable and flower gardens.

It wasn’t that he was insistent that you improve as a person. It was just that he was persuasive without even appearing intentional. Spending time with him, regardless of the activity at hand, made your heart beat faster and a smile remained permanently on your face.

He was too addictive to turn down any opportunity.

“You have all this untapped potential in the back of your yard here,” he mentioned one day, staring out the kitchen window at the decent-sized garden. You couldn’t quite see what he did, peering out into the sea of green disinterestedly. For the last three years of

Please log in to read the full chapter