Worth The Break In - Moonbin

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “How quiet do I/we have to be?”

Pairing: Moonbin x reader

Genre: fluff

Warnings: mildly suggestive

Word count: 495

 

“How quiet do I have to be?” Moonbin asked, staring up at your window. You smiled at him, pointing down below your bedroom. Moonbin’s gaze dropped from the second floor to the bedroom below it. He recognised the silhouette behind the curtained window and immediately shuddered. “I’m risking everything for you right now, Y/N.”

“So don’t get caught,” you giggled, amused that Moonbin was even contemplating breaking curfew from his dorm room by breaking into yours.

But Moonbin hadn’t seen you in almost a month and wasn’t prepared to wait until tomorrow.

“I’ll see you in a moment,” he confirmed, nodding to convince himself of it as well. Hanging up the call, Moonbin slipped his phone back into his pocket and devised a plan. It would make sense to go through the front door and right into the stairwell. That would be quieter than the elevator, and knowing that the layout of the girls’ dorm was much like his one, he knew the stairs were on the opposite side of the building away from Mrs Ragthorne’s room.

It was a perfect plan, but of course, Moonbin should’ve realised it wouldn’t be that easy.

Just as he went to open the door, the shrewd guardian of the girls’ dorm came into view, causing him to dive into the bushes by the front steps. Leaning around, he noticed she was he

Please log in to read the full chapter