Thirteen Moons - Park Sungjin

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “What did you just say?” and “You and I, we shouldn’t belong together.”

Pairing: Park Sungjin x female reader

Genre: star crossed lovers / hybrid au / sad-fluff

Warnings: a curse that makes Sungjin part bear

Word count: 592

 

The air was stale, pungent. This cave wasn’t one you wished to frequent and yet here you were waiting for his arrival, your eyes searching through the tree line for a sign of him.

You hadn’t missed a single meeting in three years.

Eventually, you saw his unmistakable shadow, getting up from the stone you had rested upon as you waited for the twilight hours. You never understood why you arrived whilst the sun was still shining, he would never come any earlier than this. Sungjin’s movement was too slow, keeping him out of your reach for longer than you wished for. Rushing out of the cave, you dashed towards him, burying deeply into his thick body upon contact.

A low growl left him that morphed into that of a chuckle. “Did you miss me?”

“A month is far too long to wait.”

“They say the Gods go half a year without their lovers at times,” Sungjin mentioned, picking you up effortlessly and carrying you upon one strong arm until you were both back within the cave.

The smell no longer bothered you, perhaps because you were nestled into his chest still. You shook your head against him, patting his furry side repeatedly. “They also get the other half of the ye

Please log in to read the full chapter