The Ledger of Hearts - Cha Eunwoo

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: “Not everyone is a saint, you know.”

Pairing: Cha Eunwoo x female reader

Genre: demon x saint au / romance

Warnings: slightly suggestive

Word count: 497

 

Handing over the ledger, Eunwoo hesitated to fully let it out of his grip. Eyes of obsidian stared back at him intensely, your head tilting to the side. Lips now curled, your wicked tongue moistened them a little. “You’ve done your job, Eunwoo.”

“I need to ensure these findings will reach your King, Y/N.”

“He’ll be the first to read them. I give you my word.”

Eunwoo rolled his eyes, and even you couldn’t disguise the impish expression that flashed over your features. He knew as soon as you were gone from this bridge that connected the two realms that you would peruse all the details meant for the Underlord.

He gripped the book tightly. “You plan to read it for yourself.”

“Not everyone is a saint, you know,” you answered, eying his pearly robes with a snigger.

“No, you’re right. Demons have no place in being saints, now do they?”

Your lips pursed together sourly. “The book, Eunwoo.”

“I think perhaps I ought to deliver it to Lucifer myself.”

Reaching to hold your waist as you threw back your head in sudden laughter, you then quickly reined in your amusement and glared at him. “You have no place down there.”

“Because I’m not sinful like you are?” Eunwoo wondered, passing by your stunned sta

Please log in to read the full chapter