Spotless - Park Jinyoung

Challenging Words [Ongoing Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: "I baked." "Really? All I see is destruction."

Pairing: Park Jinyoung x reader

Genre: fluff

Word count: 523

As soon as he opened the door, a heavenly aroma greeted him before you did. The smell was too sweet, infiltrating his senses and urging him to source what was so delicious that made his stomach grumble in anticipation.

After placing down his belongings, Jinyoung moved into the apartment, eyes peeled for what would await him in the kitchen.

You turned upon hearing his arrival, grinning at him happily. “Hey baby!”

“Wow,” was all he mustered as he took in the kitchen and you let out a satisfied giggle.

“That’s the response I was hoping for after all my efforts today.”

Shaking his head, Jinyoung gestured to the state of the room. “What’s all this?”

You frowned, glancing down at the cake you were frosting and then back up at him. “I baked.”

“Really? All I see is destruction,” he stated, taking in a deep breath. Sure, the aroma was killing him and the baked goods on the countertops looked as delicious as they smelt.

But his kitchen hadn’t looked this messy ever.

Cracked eggshells were laying on the surface next to the mixing bowl, assorted ingredients littered everywhere else. There was a stack of unwashed dishes in the sink and flour dusted everything it touched.

Including you.

Jinyoung groaned. “Don’t you know how to clean as you go?”

“I

Please log in to read the full chapter