Before Cho Day

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mummy!!!” As usual, the brother penguin ran down the stairs. Ignoring his parents’ rule number 5 ‘Don’t run down the stairs’.

“Yujin….” Eunbi gave a soft stern look at her son. Who was grinning like a little puppy.

“Yudingie didn’t fall! And….. Yuding have arm back!” Yujin’s eyes shone. He totally believes his arm is healed.

“No darling it’s only a month it’s not yet healed”, Eunbi patted his now shorter hair. 

 

Right after the scissors tragedy (Eunbi named this), Yujin had a good laugh and finally was brave enough to cut his hair. Seeing his Daddy had an acceptable hair cut and Nako silly Cut-Head scene.

His bang is not visible enough but he seems comfortable with nothing entering his eyes. The only thing he’s not used to is that he can’t flip his hair anymore. Hmmmmmph!

 

“But Daengie feels good enough Mummy,” he pouted. Trying to raise sympathy.

As much as it melts Eunbi’s heart but for the sake of his own health, his arm will stay casted.

 

“You just want to join Mummy bake cookies for Cho’s birthday don’t you? That’s why you left me alone upstairs”, Sakura ruffled the soft hair and as usual, kissed Eunbi’s cheek. Raising Yujin’s question again.

“Why do Daddy always kish Mummy?”

“Because…. Daddy loves Mummy so much! And Mummy cannot live without Daddy’s kisses,” Sakura wiggled his brows.

“Really Mummy? Daengie don’t know! Then Daddy should never let Mummy alone because Mummy need Daddy’s kisses to live!”

“I’ll never leave Mummy, or you, or Cho or baby, or Maru alone. Daddy will always be here”, Sakura scooped a cookie dough and threw it into his mouth.

Making Yujin gasps. “Cookie!!” His voice raises 3 octaves.

 

Suddenly a small footsteps came from inside the playroom. Eunbi just smiles at the monitor as she sees the CCTV view’s placed in the kids playroom, that Nako was throwing her penguin plushie as soon as she heard the word cookie.

“Kookie!!” She crashed her Daddy’s bum and hence made Sakura turn around to lift her up. The little girl brushed her forehead about to cry but her Daddy quickly picked her up and shoved a tiny cookie dough into .

 

Yujin slowly pushed a chair next to Eunbi to help her make the dough. Or actually stealing the dough. He took a small piece and put it into his mouth. Only to be met with pinches on his cheek by his Mummy.

“You! Bad influence!” she pointed her wooden roller towards Sakura.

“What Mummy do?” Nako asked.

“I’m making gingerbread cookie honey,” Eunbi smiles, answering her beloved daughter’s question. Trying to pat her bangs like she used to but Nako tragically happily cut it last week.

‘Oh God. Nako’s forehead must be breathing good air now that her bangs are gone. It makes Nako look like she could be 4 or 5. But Cho is always a baby in Mummy’s heart! Although you cut your own bangs very… uniquely…’

 

“Kissmurst!” Nako blurted out. (Read: Christmas) Making Eunbi step back into the real world.

“Yes I would kiss Mummy baby girl,” Sakura smirks glancing at slowly blushing Eunbi.

“Mummy Red!” Nako pointed out.

Eunbi fans herself and Yujin saw that. “Let Ding cool Mummy down!” he swatted his hand at Eunbi. But his standing position makes him unstable and thus he almost fell onto the flour bag on the kitchen counter. Barely escape it by landing his palm first. Sending the flour splashed around.

 

Sakura laughed as he saw Eunbi’s face and hair get smudged with the white powder. Joining him was Eunbi’s darling angel, her little daughter.

“Ding, go get your Daddy”, Eunbi whispers as she puts him down and hands him a bowl filled with flour.

Sakura wasn’t expecting it when Yujin pulled his pants and he crouched to level down with the little boy and Yujin splashed the flour onto his Daddy.

Sakura was stupefied by the action.

Seeing her Daddy being white like Mummy, Nako was laughing alone and as a good Mum Eunbi didn't let her alone.

So she walked slowly to her daughter and poured a handful of flour.

“Mammi!!”

 

And the kitchen was filled with their laughter.

And flour.


 

**********


 

“Clean it thoroughly!” Sakura giggled as Eunbi pouted mopping the floor. It was a rare occurrence to see Eunbi get punished for being naughty instead of him. ‘Hehehehe’

 

Eunbi was not even halfway done with cleaning when Sakura snatched the mop, “Go sit down and rest. I’ll finish this” he said coolly. Not looking at his wife. Gotta nail the tsun image.

Eunbi’s face flashed with a big smile and she tiptoed to cup Sakura’s face.

And later two yucks were heard from their children when Eunbi kissed Sakura deeply.

*deep kiss* “I love you! Thank you baby!” *another kiss*

 

“Yaks!” Nako said.

“Yucks,” Yujin shakes his head.

Sakura turned around and jerked his tongue out to his kids.

 

Shaking her head, Eunbi then happily walked to the laundry room picking up fresh clothes and changing.

As usual, Sakura was bothering Yujin with his mop. Little boy was tired and struggling with the mop but Sakura pulled his mop from the tip making Yujin lose control of it.

“Daddy!!” he screams out.

 

Sakura ruffles Yujin’s hair and picks him up to dip his little toes into the mopping pail filled with water.

“Daddy!!” Eunbi just chuckles as she hears her son whining. ‘Miyawaki boys back at it again’


 

At the corner of the room sat Nako the winner. Singing happily making her own mess munching the cookies.


 

**********



 

The doorbell rang and Yujin quickly ran to it. But he couldn’t reach the monitor so he had to jump pressing on the voice button.

“Who det?” he panted, tired of jumping.

“There’s a package for you”

“Oh. Wait please,” Yujin ran to his Daddy’s room not knocking when he saw…

“YUCKS!” Mummy and Daddy are kissing again! Yish! So much love!

“Miyawaki Yujin, I told you to knock first”

“Dingie cannot wait. Someone at door. He said ‘There’s a cage for you’ ”

“Cage?” Sakura creased his forehead. He leaned closer to his wife “Are you having S&M kink again?”

Eunbi slapped his chest and pushed him away.

 

“Daddy quick!” Yujin shouted.

“Oh okay okay” he got up hastily and went to the door. Opening it just to find a postman standing outside flipping over a few papers.

‘Tch. This kid meant package. Okayyyy lol’

 

“Thank you”, Sakura said as he handed out the tablet after signing it off.

The delivery guy tipped his hat.

 

“Nako! Nako baby!” Sakura looked for his daughter.

Giggles were heard coming from his back “Here Daddi. Cho here” she crashed onto Sakura’s back again. Falling over still hugging her penguin plushie.

“Oh baby are you hurt?” Sakura picked little Nako up.

“No Daddi Cho gut”

Eunbi and Yujin walked out his office with the boy interrogating Eunbi “Why Mummy and Daddy always kish?😒”

“Because we love each other baby”

“And because I’m ” Eunbi muttered slowly.

“What? Corny?”

“Ih no no I’m just thinking if you want jelly”

Yujin’s face lit up and he nodded vigorously “Yes Mummy yes!”

 

The mother and son duo were met upon sight of Nako sitting on Sakura’s lap in the hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter