Almost There

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura went to Yujin's room after checking every doors and windows.

"Daddy!!" Yujin jumped on his bed. Excited for his daddy.

"Mummy 2!" he said.

"Erm buddy.. Daddy is sleepy and tired.. so Daddy will only  tell you a bit okay."

'Mehehe Daddy will have long night tonight buddy. So help me by sleeping early okay buddy?'

 

"Which girlfriend tonight?" Yujin bluntly asked.

"Oishh no other girl but your mother"

(Nice save Sakura because Eunbi is eavesdropping)

 

"So.. Daddy got closer to Mummy after Cherry Lips funeral"

Sakura put on Yujin's sleeping socks on that tiny feet and goes straight into the story without flashback a bit to previous part.

Heck he's desperate to cut time now.

"Okay, so at the funeral....."

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

At the funeral, Eunbi and Sakura few times, accidentally lay eyes on each other.

 

They walked closer as the funeral is over.

"Long time no see" Eunbi smile.

"Yeah long time no see too. How are you?" Eunbi swore she could see Sakura's eyes glassy. Thinking that the latter is about to cry, she put down her umbrella and hug the latter.

 

It was the first time she saw Sakura cry.

It usually Sakura seeing her cry. Because of Math and when she rejected him. It should be Sakura crying but instead it was her. 

"It's okay, she's in better place now" Eunbi said to his ears as she hugged him by the neck.

The warmth of Eunbi. The scent of her fragrant and her hair smell. Bring him back to the years they were once 'together'.

"I should have stopped myself from saying goodbye. Should I knew she's gonna go this fast"

Eunbi pulled herself back. "Say..saying goodbye?"

"Yes.. we broke up"

"I.. I didn't know that.." Eunbi's forehead creased.

"Of course you don't. You cut off everything with me when you rejected me"

That statement stabbed her.

"I'm...I'm sorry"

"Only be sorry you're hurting yourself" Sakura looked at her sharp. He knew he shouldn't be saying that.

But it's annoying that Eunbi left him behind without any explanation and also, the girl got the wrong idea.

And it's also stupid of him to be using Cherry Lips as his rebound. Because both of them know, he don't love her.

He's forcing himself to. And she's also desperate for him. As she know her time might be running out.

 

Sakura was about to continue when Yujin suddenly yawned.

 

'Wait..what? He didn't even get to the first kiss part yet? Hey hey buddy don't sleep on me' Sakura shook Yujin softly but the boy didn't flinched.  

"Daddy. Yuding is schleepy. Daddy go schleep. Yuding want to schleep. Goodnight"

"Wait..buddy..what? Daddy haven't finished yet"

"Daddy.. Mummy gave Yuding milk. Yuding got schleepy. Daddy schleep. Yuding don't have energy" Yujin seriously looks sleepy.

'Heoll your Mummy is sneaky Yudingie.. She uses bad tactic to get you sleepy. Mehehehe. Sleep tight tonight Yuding' Sakura pulled up his blanket and kissed his forehead.

"Night night daengie"

"Nightt Daddi.."

"Daddy!"

"Yuu huarghhh ding..." Yujin yawned.

"Cross!!" Sakura said with a firm voice. Half smirking.

'YATTA IT'S DADDY'S NIGHT TONIGHT!! MUMMY BUNNY, DADDY KITTEN IS COMING FOR YOU' Sakura closed the door and walked proudly to his bedroom.

 

But what he saw shook him.

'Oh shet.... mission abort'

Eunbi was telling bedtime story to Nako. Who is hugging her Mummy tight.

Sakura got into the room "Nacho, let's go sleep at your room! Hop hop baby bunny" Sakura said.

"Ummy..Nako" the little girl hugged her Mummy tighter.

Eunbi looked at Sakura and smirked "Go sleep with your son. He would love his bedtime story"

"Wait..but.. He's asleep already" Sakura pulled a sad face.

"I don't know about that. But Mummy will sleep with Nako tonight. Am I right Nacho?" Eunbi asked her daughter.

Nako laughed and kissed her Mummy's cheek.

 

 

Sakura went back to Yujin's bed. He pulled the cover and fix his socks. "Hmm Daengie.. Daddy have to schleep with you tonight"

Yujin was sleeping soundly.

Only to wake up moments later seeing his Daddy sleeping beside him. He hugged his Daddy's neck and put his head on Daddy's shoulder.

Sakura found himself hard to sleep that night. Not when Eunbi just seduced him at the kitchen and leave him hanging now.

It's not like he can't stop having her. But he can't resist hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter