045

Him&I

 

 

Chaewon yawned as she set her bag down on the coffee table, she made her way towards the living room and paused when she was met by Mrs. Oh.

“Oh, auntie, good morning.” She greeted her with a hug, the lady chuckled and patted her head.

“Sehun’s probably sleeping in, should I ask them to pour a bucket of water on him?” She asked the girl, Chaewon balked.

“No, it’s okay, auntie.”

“How could he make you wait for him? That son of mine, really. Wait here, I’ll~”

“I’ll do it, auntie. It’s still quite early.” Chaewon chuckled, knowing the lady was joking.

“Well, please do. My husband and I have to leave for a conference, I feel bad for not being able to prepare some snacks for you.” Mrs. Oh frowned at her, Chaewon shook her head.

“It’s okay, auntie. Sehun and I have to head out too. I’ll come by next time.” She promised, the lady nodded and kissed her cheek.

“I better see you here next week,” She smiled before bidding her goodbye, the elder glanced back and watched as the girl went up the winding staircase.

“I better see you carrying the family name too.” She whispered to herself while giggling as she got inside the car.

Chaewon reached the double doors, she knocked twice before deciding to go inside.

“Sehun-ah, are you up?” She called out as she carefully took off her coat, she saw a huge lump on the bed and smiled.

“What's this? You were the one who told me to wake up early.” She mused as she walked towards him, she slowly sat down beside his frame and poked his back.

“Oh Sehun-ssi?” She said playfully, Sehun moved slightly, he pushed the covers away and squinted at her.

“Was I.. supposed to pick you up? Or, you said you wanted to come pick me up?” He mumbled, still groggy from sleep, Chaewon chuckled before laying flat beside him. Sehun smiled before nuzzling his nose against her neck.

“I’m sorry, I think I slept in.” He mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her closer.

“You think?” She mused, she slightky and kissed the top of his head.

“I’ll ask the kitchen to heat up some food for you.” She tried to move, but Sehun only pulled her back and made the girl face him.

“You know, I actually like how my make up looks like today.” She warned him, Sehun chuckled before pressing his lips against hers, Chaewon felt his hand wander to her neck and down to her waist. She smiled as she kissed him back, with a slight squeeze on her waist, Sehun let her go.

“I’ll shower and head down, good morning, Chaewon.” He winked before sliding down from the bed, Chaewon shook her head, she fixed her hair before leaving the room.

“How childish.” She smiled to herself before heading down.

 

 

“I don’t know what to feel, but I’m kinda happy that you’re leaving.” Chaewon said jokingly as Joohyuk fixed his backpack’s straps. They were at the airport, Joohyuk was off to fly back home and the couple was sending him off.

“You asked me to stay a bit longer, J.Won.” He pointed out dryly, Sehun smiled and stood behind the girl.

“I’m guessing she’s having separation anxiety.” Sehun said jokingly, Chaewon elbowed him.

“I have to go, you can always visit. Bring Sehun with you too, that way I don’t have to~”

“Hey! You’re supposed to be on my side!”

Sehun laughed and gently tugged her back to his chest, Joohyuk smiled and looked at the two.

“Reminds of that one time when this guy kept on following you around, you almost lost it.”

“Let’s not~”

“You were followed? A stalker?” Sehun spoke, his brows rose in concern, Joohyuk nodded back.

“He got really offended when she put him down, so, he started to…harass her by going to her place and~ oh, but things are done now. He’s been taken care off by the police.” Joohyuk said quickly, Chaewon eyed him warily.

“Your brother doesn’t know about this, huh?” Sehun asked, she wriggled free from his grasp and gave Joohyuk a hug.

“Have a safe flight back, tall person.” She said to him, he chuckled.

“Contact us often, thanks for keeping her safe.” Sehun said as he shook the male’s hand in a friendly manner.

“Of course, you two take care.” Joohyuk winked before getting pass through security, Chaewon had a sheepish smile on as she looked at the male before her.

“You didn’t even mention it. It sounded serious.” Sehun spoke as he took her hand in his.

“It..was, but, it’s already done and I didn’t think oppa should know because~”

“He followed you to your apartment, how is that okay?”

The black Mercedes Benz sedan pulled over in front of them, Sehun opened the door for her.

“Oh Sehun, it’s fine now. I called the police on him. Chill.”

“Chill? We’re flying together if you ever have plans going home.” Sehun said dryly as he gestured for her to get in the car.

“Home? But I’m home now.” She murmured, Sehun broke into a smile and kissed the side of her head.

 

 

“Now, I feel like things are better, right?”

Changwook looked up from his cup of coffee and nodded back. He was enjoying a quiet afternoon with his mother and Hwan.

“Did abeoji try to contact you again?” He asked with a knowing grin, the latter nodded and shrugged.

“We spoke on the phone, he…apologized,” The elder paused, Changwook puffed his cheeks and leaned back on his seat.

“He mentioned Chaewon again, he really must feel guilty over what he’s done.”

“She doesn’t want to see him, what else does he want?” Changwook asked, annoyed.

“I know that, I asked his lawyers to explain that to him. But he’s so adamant about talking to her and telling her not to…see Sehun again.”

Changwook snorted and shook his head. Hwan walked in the room, carrying a stuffed elephant in his arms.

“Hwan, come join us.” The elder smiled and patted the space beside her.

“How’s Hyebin doing? I’ve been meaning to come by and visit.”

“Eomma, why don’t we arrange lunch? Invite Sehun too. It might be a good way to start..fixing things.” Changwook said carefully, the elder nodded.

“Sehun’s parents as well. I want to talk to them.”

“I don’t even know how to face them, they took her in Jeju, if Chaewon was spotted roaming around in that state…it would have been really bad.”

“Our Chaewon met the right man, huh?”

Changwook’s brows rose but he nodded back.

“I never really had doubts on him, eomma.”

"Same here, son. That young man, I always did feel that he is the one for our Chaewon."

 

 

“What’s this? Fancy dinner?” Chaewon smiled as the car eased down in front of a restaurant, Sehun smiled at her and nodded.

“I know you’re not a fan of this, but bare with me, alright?” Sehun asked as the valet approached them.

Chaewon blew him a kiss before sliding down from the car, she ran her fingers through her hair as she felt the cool night breeze around her.

“Did you get the text?” Sehun asked as he placed one palm on her back, they went up the steps together.

“Text?”

“I got a message from your mother, she’s inviting my family to lunch this Saturday.”

Chaewon paused, Sehun bit his lip as the girl tilted her head.

“Unless, you’re not invited?” He said teasingly as they walked in the establishment, she shook her head at him.

“Who knows?” She mused back as they were being led to their table, Sehun smiled and discreetly kissed the top of her head before pulling the chair for her.

“What did you want to talk about?” She asked while browsing through the menu, Sehun looked up, his eyes focused on her.

“I know you, Oh Sehun. This place may be nice, fancy and, there’s not a lot of people around. You must want to say something.” She put the menu down and smiled.

“Am I that obvious?”

“To me, yes.” She nodded back, Sehun put his phone down, the waiter came to their table with a bottle of wine. He was about to pour some on Sehun’s glass but Chaewon spoke.

“We wont have any.”

“It’s fine, have a glass.” Sehun said to her, she shook her head.

“Bring us your non-alcoholic menu.”

The waiter nodded back and left them, Sehun his lips before speaking.

“Oh Sehun, loosen up. You can tell me anything, just not the password to your social media accounts. I am not that type of girlfriend who needs~”

“I feel like…I’ve been pressuring you too much.” Sehun said, she paused and blinked at him.

“I keep on mentioning your father and him wanting to talk to you, thinking that it would do you well, since he’s your parent. But then it got me thinking, what if I’m wrong? People are already observing you and some find it odd that you never went to his trial. I just…felt bad for not listening to you.”

“It’s not that big of a deal, I was seeing red and I just didn’t want to be even near him.” She said softly, Sehun nodded back.

“Still, I don’t want you to think that you have to see him because people think you should. It should be your decision and I’m always behind what you choose. I don’t want it to seem like..I don’t want you to feel bad because of what you decided on.”

Chaewon puffed her cheeks and nodded back.

“I know that, and I’m thankful that you keep on reminding that he’s my father, no matter what. But, you see, forgiveness is a long process. And, I don’t think…I can do that now.” She trailed off and her lips, Sehun gave her a small thoughtful smile.

“Then, you don’t have to.”

“So, what did you want to talk about?” She asked as she leaned against the table, her eyes focusing on him.

Sehun swallowed and bit on the insides of his cheeks.

“Hey, is it that bad?” Chaewon blinked at him, sensing his distress. She looked around them and pursed her lips.

“Then, you can tell me later. I want to eat.” Chaewon nudged the tip of his shoe with hers, Sehun’s brows went up.

“Is this about the ring you left in the car? Because I saw it, it’s a big rock, Oh Sehun.”

Sehun stilled, his eyes widened at her, his fingers went to his coat pocket and he grimaced.

He must have dropped it.

“So, is it for me?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++