Revelation

IZ*ONE SAGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU SEEMS SO UPSET"

***

"Oh no, Blauer!"

 

Minjoo, Hitomi and the unicorn rushes towards the motionless figure on the ground. They tried casting their best spell to rejuvenate Blauer but none of it is able to heal the guy who burned into a crisp.

 

"Don't die now! Heal!"

 

Minjoo yelled while desperately trying to conjure another spell.

 

"This ain't working at all! Curse it!"

 

Hitomi grunted while chugging a MP potion to replenish her MP which depleted within the blink of an eye while she gathering all of her spells to cure Blauer who's been shot by an unknown creature in the sky.

 

"My healing won't help with this kind of injuries. He will be gone soon!"

 

The unicorn huffed as it legs giving up after spending a hefty amount of its energy to try helping Blauer who is at the verge of his death.

 

"Kwangbae…"

 

Blauer who still have his consciousness trying to reach out towards his precious friend. He coughed while spitting blood but that didn't stop Blauer from spending his last energy to talk with his one and only friend.

 

"No, stop talking! Everything will be just fine! Please… Don't talk."

 

Kwangbae can feel something choking his throat as he uttered those words. An unidentified feelings is swelling inside his chest and he hates it. He clenched his hands on the ground as he kneeled beside his friend who seems is about to die. 

 

Not again. No, why should they all die? Why are my friends dying?

 

Kwangbae hands are trembling as teardrops are dripping onto his cheeks. He rarely displayed his emotions as it is such a hassle to let people judge him with just his expression. He tends to put on a stoic face so that nobody can tell what is going on within his head. However, Kwangbae is just a normal person. He couldn't help but feels powerless whenever something unfortunate befall on people whom he cares so much.

 

"No, listen! The kids in the Akashic Room, they're not real. It's just a realistic illusion made by the Great Four to trick you."

 

Upon listening to Blauer words, Kwangbae can feel his world stop spinning. It's almost like a bomb dropped suddenly within his mind which causes him to blank out at the moment. Kwangbae didn't know how to respond to this new piece of information given by Blauer. Faint chuckles can be heard in front of him where Blauer is extending his hands towards Kwangbae.

 

"Let me grant you your long awaited closure."

 

Kwangbae can feel his world is spinning as Blauer touched his forehead with two fingers. 

 

***

As Kwangbae opened his eyes, he can view a strangely familiar place with his eyes. His blurry vision is getting clearer and Kwangbae shakes his head while squinting hard to adjust his eyes with the new surroundings.

 

"What the heck is this place?"

 

Kwangbae clenched his head as splitting images keep on entering his mind. As he is groaning, the confused angel just realized that he is floating in the air.

 

"What the f-"

 

Just before he is cursing out loud, he noticed several small human walking into the school compound. Feeling intrigued, Kwangbae flew towards the group of children. His heart almost stopped as he saw their face with his now clear eyes.

 

"H-hey, this place is creepy."

 

One of the kids tugged his friend clothes as he is trembling while crossing the schoolyard.

 

"Pssh, don't be a party poopers! We are just gonna walk around for a bit and leave. It will end before you can even realize it."

 

A kid who is wearing a peachy pink round neck shirt, much alike a leader for the group scolded his friend while trying his best to keep the morale of his group high. The kid who's being scolded just pursed her lips as she steeled herself. She didn't want to be left behind by her friends if she ditched them at the moment.

 

"This is crazy. What if something dangerous is lurking in here?"

 

Another child interrupting the leader who is trying to convince his friends which made a kid with crew cut hair sighed.

 

"Nothing gonna happen. Believe in me! Or you want to be called a coward just like Hyewon?"

 

A girl from the group jeered at the worrywart kid. They are squabbling for a bit before the fifth kid ordered them to tone down their voice.

 

"Shh! I heard some footsteps, someone is coming!"

 

"Quick, hide!"

 

The kids scrambled around before hiding themselves at the nearby statue while holding their breath. To their terror, there are four ragged looking man walking at the old school ground. They heard those men arguing before one of them is being punched and pummeled by a guy with spiky red hair, leaving a spot of blood on the uneven land. 

 

Not stopping at only attacking the already beaten man, the red hair guy who is wearing a white shirt draw a knife and stabbed the lying man right on his abdomen. Blood sprayed onto the attacker shirt and he just ignored it before taking off his knife and wiped those blood away using his already stained shirt. The kids who are curiously watching the scene from a distance are stupefied at those horrified scene.

 

"Hic, I wanna go back!"

 

The kids are panicking when their friend bursting into tears. One of them covered quickly, hoping that those dangerous men didn't notice the girl voice just now. They held their breath as they peeked at the scene and sighed in relief when they saw two men dragging the lifeless body away.

 

"Well, well. Look what we have here."

 

Their faces turned white when they suddenly realized that there are supposed to be four men arguing previously. Worst case possible, the man with spiky red hair is the one who greeted them while smiling creepily. Stench of blood registered into their brain and that makes those kids want to puke. The girl who are sobbing trembled onto the ground as she sees those malicious eyes within the dangerous man. 

 

The man chuckled in amusement as he swings his knife to silence the crying girl who are not able to move even an inch. However, his hit missed the girl and instead, stabbing the leader who jumped in to save his friend. Before the man can react at the boy heroic deed, another kid kicked spiky red hair balls and hastily dragging their injured friend.

 

"Quick, we need to escape!"

 

He urged his friends amidst the evil man painful screaming.

 

" this kids! Oi! Catch them!"

 

The man growled and barked his orders, gaining attention from his subordinate who hurriedly running towards him. Fortunately, the kids are able to distance themselves from those men while scurried away towards a fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter