Am i stupid to trust you?

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Readers! The last time we left them outside the penthouse with TOP explaining himself on why he was with his ex girlfriend. Julie who had her ears pressed against the door was startled by Seungri. Let’s see what this group have for us this time.

 

Anna and TOP cuddled on the couch of Anna’s apartment as they had the TV on. Although the TV was on, nothing much was processed in to her head.. It was half way into the show, she couldn’t catch up with what the show was about... She felt so contented lying her head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat was music to her ears and taking in his scent from time to time made her relaxed. After 2 years of crushing on him, she finally have him all to herself. It took her awhile to shift her attention to the clock on the wall that showed that it was nearly 1 in the morning. She reluctantly got up from his chest and face him.

 

" Oppa.. It’s 1 in the morning. Do you wanna go home instead to sleep?  “ she softly asked him. How she wish he didn’t have to go but she knows he have to wake up early tomorrow. He would be totally drained out if he didn’t have enough rest.

 

" Wow, it’s really 1 .. “ he looked at his watch but he didn’t move.. He just continued facing the TV.

 

“ Oppa..  “ she nudged him a little more .. This time he grunt a little in protest..

 

“ Looks like someone can’t wait for me to go home.. “ he pretended to let out a sigh as he stood up slowly, leaving his comfortable position. Of course Anna didn’t want him to go. How she wishes he could stay with her through the whole night, have a sleepover in the same room as her, wake up together with her. Oh, but that is a little earlier isn’t it? She doesn’t want to creep him out.

 

“ You know that’s not what I meant .. “ she defended herself, standing up as well. Both of them walked slowly towards the door to delay the separation time.

 

Ah, New sweet loving couples..

 

" Go home safely " Anna said with a smile. He held up her hand, placing the back of her hand near his lips, giving a soft kiss on it. Her heart instantly melted the moment the back of her hand touched his lips. She immediately tip toe and gave a peck on his lips. He took this advantage to snake his arm around her waist to pull her closer to him and kissed her passionately. Anna was very cooperative that night, it was fast before they tongue met and battled in a fight. She only pulled away when she was breathless.

 

He opened the door and walked towards his car that was parked near the sidewalk. She mouthed goodnight before he got in his car, her heart was still pumping so fast .. maybe because she was still breathless from the kiss .. or maybe it’s just him ..

 

(The next day)

 

Anna : Hey.. Are you busy?

 

Choi SeungHyun Oppa : At work .. Talk to you later..

 

Let me explain more about their career. This 5 guys here are from an idol band called Big Bang Under the company YG Entertainment. You might have seen me mentioning this earlier but, sorry, I was vague about it. Let me start over. Choi SeungHyun, the rapper of the group, and the oldest in the band, he is also famously known as T.O.P, Come on, most rap guys will have nicknames right? Kwon JiYong, the second oldest in the band. He is the leader of the band. Second rapper and also the lead singer. He go by the name of G-Dragon. Dong YoungBae Of course, the soothing ballad singer in the band. The best dancer in the band as well. Famously known as Taeyang Next, we have Kang DaeSung. This guy here is the other singer in the band, we don’t need to explain much, this boy is famously known as D-Lite. Last but not least, the goofiest and the youngest in the band, Lee SeungHyun, another singer in the band as well. He is known for his goofiness and playfulness in the band. Oh, this boy is the goofiest, most playful maknae, most famously known as Seungri. The 5 boys stay together in their penthouse because it was easier for them to have impromptu meetings and for work purposes.

 

Anna suddenly had an idea so she quickly took her purse and proceed out of her house. She went to the nearest restaurant to buy some lunch for them.. she knew that the guys wouldn’t have time for lunch.. When they are at work, they give their one hundred percent, therefore, they will forget either they lunch or dinner, sometimes even forgetting both.

 

Anna : Babe, I’m going over to the dance studio later..

 

Julie : I’ll be there later..

 

After she bought the food, she decided to walk to take a taxi to YG building. She paid the driver and got off the taxi, walking towards the building. She greeted the security guard that was securing the place that day. It’s been two years therefore, the security recognises her.. It was easier for her these few months as she recalled in the beginning, she had to do a full body check, signing of name and of course getting one of the members to come and bring her up. It was really troublesome and time consuming.

 

She entered once the automatic glass door opened, walking straight to the elevator. She got in and pressed the level that held their dance studio. Once reached, she slowly opened the door to be greeted by one of their songs, blasting through a speaker and of course, perfectly coordinated dance move by all 5 of them.

 

She didn’t want to interrupt the boys so she just decided to sneak in quietly, walking to the table where they placed their water bottles and phone. She slowly and gently placed the food down but it was almost immediately when she got discovered. She came in at the right time, the music finished 30 seconds after she placed the food down.

 

“ Hey! “ Daesung and Seungri were the first two to come over and greet her. She stood up to show them the food on the table. Of course, when there is food, there is Seungri. It’s never a time that this boy is not hungry.

 

" What did you buy ??" Seungri asked as he rummaged through the plastic bags that was placed on the table.

 

" Five different dishes, a little of everything " she smiled. She bought all different cuisines that day. Mexican, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Western. So that they could share a bit of everything. Their diet is unpredictable, It’s best not to buy five of the same items.

 

" Wow .. You are the best!  " He replied as he took a box of the Chinese food to himself. Who was she kidding, Why would he share?

 

“ Hey babe .. “ Jiyong came over to give a small hug to Anna.

 

Now, don’t get them wrong, Jiyong have been calling Anna babe since the beginning, this nickname kind of stick on to her since then.

 

“Hey oppa..” She patted his back to return the hug, before introducing the food that she bought. It didn’t take long for the leader to start a conversation with her. They click just like that. Of course, the conversation wouldn’t be complete without Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri butting in every now and then.

 

“ Hey baby” TOP came over and gave her a peck on the cheek. Oh, that kiss could send electricity in her body straight. She gave a smile and her cheek were flushed. Such little things that TOP can do to her body.

 

“ Is that food?” It wasn’t long before the door opened and Julie walked in, towards the members and the food on the table.

 

“ Just in time babe..” Anna chuckled when she saw Julie walking towards them.

 

Not long after Julie settled down, the door was pushed opened again. Her heels made a loud click every time it hit the studio dance floor as this beautiful woman sashayed in. .

 

" Who is she ??" Anna asked Julie quietly. Oh my, this woman is beautiful. Her long dark brown wavy hair, her white office shirt that had two ed buttons from the top, to emphasis her firm prominent cleavage, matching it with her high waist, tight blue skirt that outline and hugged her curves. Gosh..

 

“ That’s Shirley.. “ Julie whispered.. And Anna breath hitches.. She looks stunning as compared from the last time she saw her, which was probably about a year ago.

 

“ Oh my, she have became so pretty .. I almost couldn’t recognise her.. “ Anna swallowed her saliva. How was she going to compete with this model. She was gorgeous.

 

"What are you doing here?" TOP stood up and asked the model who is currently standing in front of the group. He had to take glances at Anna, he was so afraid that she might misunderstood the whole situation.

 

" I am here to see you ..." she used her fingers to lightly grazed his biceps, but he immediately brought her hand down in place.

 

" Oh, hi there " she waved at both girls, walking nearer to them. Oh, this caused stress to TOP, seeing her like this. Shirley is like a walking time bomb. One wrong word and there could be trouble.

 

Jiyong’s eyes followed to where Anna was and sat beside her, he didn’t think much as his first instinct was to protect her. If anything were to happen, at least he was there for her.

 

“ Wow.. first it was Youngbae, and now.. Jiyong? “ she turned to look at him with a chuckle. What? What do you mean by that? Anna looked at her, confused.

 

" Have I been away that long?” she continued to give out a soft chuckle while looking at the two boys. At this point, Taeyang and Jiyong could not look more awkward and Anna could not look more confused.

 

“ Hey! We can have a triple date together!” She suddenly came out with an idea, these sentence alone made many pairs of eyes widen. While she went on and on, These were in Anna’s thoughts.. “Triple date? Who are the 6 people that are involved? Is she with Jiyong? Daesung or Seungri? She can’t be with TOP, right?”

 

" I’m sorry, triple date? “ Anna’s thoughts were making her crazy so she had to interfere and ask..

 

“ Yeah, the 3 couples .. “ Shirley spoke with confidence. Anna can’t help but turn her eyes at TOP who was currently biting his lower lips.

 

Say something SeungHyun..


" Taeyang and Julie, Jiyong and You, Seunghyun oppa and me..” Shirley finally said all 6 names out but the only two names that were lingering in Anna’s head is "SeungHyun oppa and me". Anna glared at TOP and he saw the hurt and confusion in her eyes. He stormed towards Shirley and dragged her out of the dance studio.  He probably shouldn’t have done that but Shirley simply cannot keep shut. Anna looked around for the rest of their reactions thinking that maybe she have heard it wrongly. Are they back together already?

 

Are they?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note : Hello all, I would appreciate it if there were more comments. I would really love to hear your thoughts and expressions of the story. Please feel free to subscribe and comment. I will be looking forward to read your comments. Thank you.