Will you marry me?

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello friends! On the last chapter, Anna know that TOP was trying to get back together with her while Jiyong seems like he has given up. Let’s continue..

 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8USZgNhKNH/?igshid=eb42kr78dpx4

 

3 months later..

 

“ Oppa! Stop it!” Julie let out a yelp when she saw Taeyang swinging Lilia high up.. The two have been at it for many rounds and it is making Julie heart stops every time he swung Lilia.. 

 

“ Be careful with her..” Anna walked past the couple, she could hear Lilia laughing as Taeyang swing her up down and around.. 

 

“ Noona, Lilia isn't scared..” Aaron reassured her. Just as she was about to respond, Daesung interrupted everyone. 

 

“ There are sandwiches and fries for quick bites..” Daesung carried out the finger food, placing it down beside the buffet.. There are both cooked and raw food. Cooked food which was the buffet, while the raw food was for the barbecue, which was currently stationed at the side of the area.

 

Seems like a party!

 

“ Thank you!” Anna took a sandwich in her hand, immediately snacking. Anna quickly pushed the whole small sandwich in when she saw TOP’s and Jiyong’s family walking over to her. Anna is the host of this current party. She came up with the idea to throw a small party with close friends, colleagues and family to help Big Bang de stress themselves. It has been a hectic three months. They had their new album recently released and not to forget concerts after concerts. It was hard to plan but finally Anna was able to get the date today for them to relax in a chalet.. 

 

“ Sorry we are late!” The boys families were entering. Anna stood up to greet and welcome them in. 

 

“ Anna!” She turned at her name being called, but she was greeted with splashes of water on her face instead. 

 

“ Seungri oppa! Are you crazy?!” Seungri just laughed at her reaction.. His playfulness is out now, and it was annoying her. She was lucky she was wearing waterproof mascara and eyeliner. 

 

“ I’m just having fun!” He continued to but that was when she placed her hands on her hips and stared hard at him.. 

 

“ Anna.. You are scary when you are angry.” He poked her arm, causing an immediate smack on his arms. She was about to scold him when she heard a familiar voice from a far.. 

 

“ Walk slowly..” Anna's eyes widened a little when she saw the couple, slowly walking in the chalet.. 

 

“ Shirley?! How are you?!” Anna walked over to Andy and Shirley.. It wasn’t a big difference from the last time she saw her but there is definitely a baby bump now.. 

 

“ Morning sickness is killing me.. Other than that, I’m fine” The girls hug each other.. Anna touching her baby bump through her dress..

 

“ He really can kick sometimes…” She chuckled but stop when she digest what she said.. 

 

“ You are having a boy?!” Anna squealed in excitement after seeing the nods from both Andy and Shirley. It doesn’t matter if it was a boy or a girl.. She was just excited for them.. 

 

“ I’m really happy for you..” She held onto her hand but Shirley pulled her in for another hug, shocking her.. 

 

When they hugged, she whispered in her ears..” I never really have the chance to apologise to you.. I’m sorry..” She released the hug and smiled.. 

 

“ It’s fine.. It’s over..” The girl’s were still holding on to each other as Anna reassured Shirley.. 

 

“ You are a great girl..” Shirley gently tucked some loose hair behind her ears earning a shy but sweet smile from Anna. Hey, she just got praised.. Of course she was happy.. 

 

“ Enough talking already. Help yourself to the food ..” She showed Andy and Shirley the way to the spread of food .. She smiled when she sees everyone settling down, She didn’t even know how exhausted she was until she sat down on a chair nearby..She was literally fanning herself with her bare hands, it was hot that day! She noticed a glass of iced fruit punch appeared in front of her making her look up at the person who was holding.. 

 

“ Is it.. Poisonous?” She took the cup from him, looking at it suspiciously and playfully at him. 

 

Do you think Seungri dares to?

 

“ I don’t want to be killed by either of my hyungs..” Seungri sat beside her, accompanying her to oversee the party.

 

“ Thank you..” she drank a cup of fruit punch.. She was feeling really warm, thirsty and not to mention exhausted.. That fruit punch was cold and refreshing, and it made her feel better than before.. She was surprised when a chicken wing was shown right in front of her face.. The moment she place the cup down from the mouth.. her eyes traced to the person who was holding the chicken wing.. 

 

“ Unnie, eat ..” Lilia gave it to her, with a bright smile.. Aaron standing behind her, munching on a hotdog.. 

 

“ Lilia, why are you so sweet?” She took the wing from her. Anna then pulled her in, hugging her tight..

 

“ Awww .. Whose kids are these?” Shirley came over and sat down beside her.. 

 

“ Jiyong's cousins..” She replied. Shirley eyes immediately widen the moment she recalled. She only met them twice. Once at a wedding and the other on Jiyong's birthday. Back then they were still young, now they have grown and they were adorable. Maybe it was her mother instinct kicking in but she find that so lovable! 

 

“ They are so cute.. " Shirley held on to Lilia’s little hand, smiling to herself.. 

 

“ I know..” Anna continued to hug Lilia despite the struggles from her.. She wants to play with her brother who was standing a few feet from her, laughing at how Anna is hugging her tight.. 


“ Marry fast. Get pregnant soon,” Shirley . She flushed scarlet the moment she mentioned.. 

 

“ I ..Me? I.." She stuttered at her words making Shirley laugh.

 

“ I'm just teasing you Anna.” She would love to have children. two or three maybe. They would be her bundle of joy. Why dream so far when I’m not even married? One step at a time. That was what she told herself, but her heart was more than anxious on getting pregnant. 

 

“ Speaking of which.. Where is Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa? I have not seen them around,” Shirley continued looking around, scanning the chalet for both TOP and Jiyong but they were nowhere in sight.. 

 

“ We were running out of drinks.. They were to the nearby store to get some” She replied. Come to think about it.. They have been gone for awhile now.. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by Anna’s mother.. 

 

“ Who prepared the chicken wings?” Anna’s mom has four pieces of chicken wings on her plate while Anna’s dad was beside her, holding onto a drink.. Anna’s sister has stopped talking to Julie, all waiting for a response.. Scared and afraid that the chicken wings are not up to standard.. 

 

“ I marinated it.. Is there something wrong?” Daesung came up to her, admitting that it was his job. 

 

“ It's delicious!” She laughed while Daesung let out a sigh of relief. The rest resumed back to what they were doing, earning a chuckle from Anna. 

 

“ Anna! Where’s Anna?!” Jiyong ran towards her anxiously and nervously, causing her to stand from her seat.. He looked sweaty and nervous.. What’s wrong?

 

“ Jiyong oppa .. What happened?!” When Jiyong saw her, he ran towards her.. The crowd around them stopped whatever they were doing and focused on them. Some have even placed their food down, getting ready just in case someone needed help. 

 

“ Hyung... He-No time to explain .. Follow me!” He continued panting, but picked himself up and ran. Seeing all these, Anna gave the chicken wing she was holding to Seungri who was beside her and she ran behind Jiyong with a heavy heart. She was so worried for TOP! 

 

Oh no!

 

“ We should go too!” Seungri and Daesung placed the stuff down and soon, every curious being followed behind Anna to see what was wrong. It wasn’t a long run and soon, they were all at the beach .. Their families and friends trailing behind. When she reached, she slowed down her pace when she saw a familiar back view, standing on the vast sand, She walked towards him, approaching him slowly.. She gasped when she saw him.. 

 

“ Clems oppa?” She called out to her older brother, Clemens. He told her he couldn’t make it to the chalet because he had work. Anna was disappointed but she had to understand and now suddenly he is here? In front of her? At the beach? What’s more weird was, he was carrying a bouquet of flowers..What is he up to? Her brother walked towards her and stood a few feet in front of her.. 

 

“ Take it ..” He lifted the bouquet of roses to her, she looked up at him in confusion ...

 

“ Why are you giving me this?” she took the bouquet of roses waiting for his reply.. Why is he giving me a bouquet of flowers? She looked around her to see Jiyong standing there and that was when she recalled about TOP. 

 

Why is her brother giving her a bouquet of flowers?

 

“ Wait .. Where is TOP oppa?!” She looked around, when she realize she still haven’t seen her him.. 

 

“ Do you still care for him?” Her brother looked at her with a small grin on his face ..

 

“ Of course!” She ignored her brother, still looking around the beach, Trying to find him ...

 

“ After all he had hurt you?” He questioned again, making her a little annoyed ...

 

All these questions!

 

“ Oppa.. What are you trying to say? That is the past! Where is he now?!” Jiyong saw that Anna was about to be in tears, that was his cue to step out towards her and smiled. 

 

“ Seunghyun.. Enough.. Come out..” Clemens shouted at the group of friends and family that were behind them. That was when she saw TOP’s face appear in the crowd, slowly walking towards her with a small smile on his face .. 

 

“ How did he.. How ..” She couldn’t even form her sentence when she saw him walking towards her from the crowd .. 

 

“ Why are you playing around like this?!” Her worried heart turned into annoyed and angry. She was not in the mood to get pranked! 

 

“ I’m not playing,” He still had a smile plastered on his face.. 

 

“ Anna.. Listen, I may have broken your heart a few months ago and I made mistakes in the past. I can’t guarantee you I won’t make mistakes in the future but with every mistake, I learn .. When I lost you for those months, I came to realize that I feel empty without you ..” He blurted out everything nervously.. He then took out a box from his pocket and got on one knee, the box was facing her when he opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.. A sparkling diamond on a silver ring, with beautiful diamond patterns.. her eyes widen at the scene, the family and friends were behind making chuckling and giggles sounds.. TOP cleared his throat nervously.

 

ANNA!

 

“Accept me.. Be mine..” She was silent, looking at him.. He looked at the crowd that was behind them as they howled loudly at his action.. He smiled and continued to look at her ...

 

“ Anna, will you marry me?” There it was! The magical question! She subconsciously smiled.. 

 

Even though Jiyong’s heart was aching, but he was smiling.. His heart was smiling .. At least now, Anna is happy, her smile made him smile ... Her happiness was what meant the most to him.. Jiyong is always looking out for her, even though he knew that Anna would not return his feelings.

 

She looked at the group that was cheering for the new couple as she turned back and look at TOP who was still on one knee ...

 

“ Say Yes! Say yes! " Mostly, it was Julie, Shirley, Anna’s mom and TOP’s mom were cheering while the guys clapped from them. She could see that everyone present were giving their blessings to Anna and TOP with smiles plastered on their faces. 

 

"”Accept him .. “ Taeyang shouted at her from the crowd.. 

 

“ Do it now!” Julie clapped.. 

 

“ Don’t think.. Just accept him“ Daesung was smiling widely .. 

 

“ Hurry! He knelt on one knee for a long time! ” Seungri had added in now .. 

 

“ Be happy..” Jiyong spoke loudly enough for her to hear. She looked at TOP, biting her lips .. controlling a smile inside. The crowd cheered the moment she nodded her head.. TOP immediately wore the ring for her and stood up to kiss her lips. Family and friends had gathered around them to congratulate the new couple. 

 

Congratulations Choi Seunghyun and Anna Chia!

 

“ Congrats! I am happy for the 2 of you …” Their colleagues coming up to hug them. Their bosses along with Big Bang's colleagues and families starting to come up to hug her .. TOP could feel his shirt getting pulled back, he turned and was face to face with Jiyong. 

 

" Hyung.. Don’t hurt her again..” Jiyong strictly warned him.

 

“ I won’t ever.” He smiled, reassuring him.. He smiled when Anna came beside TOP. She can’t deny that her heart do feel a pinch. She know Jiyong had been there from the start. Always there whenever she was in trouble and she is grateful.. 


“ Thank you Jiyong oppa ..” She thanked him and stretched her arms out to hug him. He lifts both of his arms up, hugging and rubbing her back with a small but sincere smile, because he knows she will be happier with TOP. I love you baby girl.

 

Jiyong, you are always so sweet. Well, i guess this is the end of book 1. How did you guys find it? Go ahead and comment, advise! Thank you for reading! I am the narrator for this story! Hope to see you when you read book 2!

 

End of part 1

 

Hello friends! Thank you for reading Status: It's Complicated. There will be a book 2 coming out. Please do stay tune. Book 2 will be the continuation of TOP and Anna. Will he cheat again? Will he have affairs again? If yes, who? How about Gdragon! Not to forget the relationship that Taeyang and Julie both share! Sean and Ivan will have their own girls and own problems as well! Thank you for reading! 
 

Book 2: Status: Married

 

Thank you