Do i have to let you go?

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Readers! On the last chapter, TOP met Shirley and Andy. They have supported him to go find Anna. He went to Anna’s high school reunion to surprise her. Let's continue.. 

 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8B3s9khvrf/?igshid=msyocr9c2y9j

 

“ Hey Anna..” he limped towards her.. He was just slightly limping, no one could tell he was limping if he wasn’t observed attentively. 

 

“ What is he doing here ?!” Anna turned to Julie. She shrugged while Taeyang laughed.. It must be one of them that did something. She was sure.. She stood up, standing in front of him now.. All the class girls looking at them. After 10 years, in their class reunion, there are two famous idols in the same bar with them tonight. This was so unexpected. 

 

“ What are you doing here?” She whispered just enough for him to hear but he just smiled. 

 

“ I heard this is a class gathering?” He looked around while his eyes focus back on her.. 

 

“ You are right.. It's a class gathering.. You do not belong in my class, so what are you doing here?” She had to ask the same question again. 

 

“ I didn’t know Taeyang was in your class,” he spoke with sarcasm as he pointed at making her scoff softly.. 

 

“ Stop playing around " she whispered softly with her arms folded.. 

 

“ How did you know about this?” She added. This was when Taeyang raised his hand slowly.. 

 

“ I called him..” Taeyang admitted.. 

 

“ Oppa!” She glared at him.. If looks could kill, he would have been dead the second he admitted. Why did he call TOP to come along? Ugh that boy! 

 

Come on Anna, Taeyang was just trying to help his hyung out..

 

“ Do you want to grab something to munch?” Taeyang asked Julie.. She took the signal and nodded, grabbing him out of the area of strong tension.. Great, they just walks off like that.. It felt like hours went past but only an hour have went past. There were tons of teasing, photo taking as well as autograph session before it all ended. Anna rushed out of the bar immediately after she bid Julie and Taeyang goodbye. The moment she pushed open the glass door, she took a deep breath of the fresh air.. 

 

“ Finally” she mumbled to herself.. She felt suffocated when she was trapped inside. 

 

“ Where are you going after this?” TOP was exhausted. Anna was beside him, slightly high, as she was constantly sipping on her merlot when her classmates were busy getting Taeyang and TOP picture plus autograph..

 

“ Home” She stumbled as she walked closer to the sidewalk, she stretched her hand out, trying her best to hail any cab that was available. TOP walked towards her and brought her hand down.. 

 

“ Let me send you back..” He didn’t give her a chance to answer. He simply held her hand and lightly drag her towards his car, which was parked nearby. He opened the door for her and smiled, waiting for her to enter. She was too exhausted to argue with him, so she just entered the passenger’s seat. Ah, the black BMW.. It’s been a while.. She took a deep breath the time to slowly absorb the environment in the car. Oh, the familiar and nostalgic feeling came rushing back to her.. earning a small smile from her, but her smile faded the moment he entered the driver’s seat. He started driving, tuning to her favourite radio station, he knew it was going to be an awkward drive and Anna always needed music to accompany them. It only took five minute before Anna broke the silent.. 

 

Break the silent! Quick!

 

“ Oppa.. I feel drunk.. ” She giggled, feeling giddy, heated up and sleepy. It lacked the nausea feeling or else it would have made a perfect hangover for her.. They were at the red light stop when he turned to look at her. He immediately stretch his hand to the other side of her seat and brought the backrest down, allowing her to lay a little more comfortably. She lay there looking at the stars through his windscreen as he drove once the light turned green. He would take glances at her, to see her admiring the sky. He turned to look at the same direction of where she was looking, seeing all the sparkling stars in the night sky. 

 

“ Those stars are beautiful isn't it?” It was his turn to break the silence.. She nodded slowly, her eyes still watching the night sky.. Anna could feel the car turning to the side of the road followed by TOP shifting the gear to P. Why park at the side of the road? 

 

“ Anna..” She turned her head towards him.. 

 

“ Can I be honest with you?” He asked a random question.. She frowned a little but nodded anyways. 

 

“ When I was with Shirley these few months, it felt different than before. She was my girlfriend for two years before we broke up. Even when we broke up, we still met up occasionally, the feelings would rush back whenever I see her,” He spoke earning a deeper frown from her. This better be leading to somewhere good. 

 

“ It’s so different now.. It wasn’t the feeling that I used to have with her.. My heart will race, my hands will start sweating, but not this time.. ” He added.. Anna's heart was racing again. Was it because she was slightly drunk or was it because of his words.. 

 

“ Oppa, why are you telling me this?” There was no need to read in between the lines anymore. She was confused enough. 

 

“ My heart races for you. My hands are getting all sweaty because of you.. I have moved on Anna. You helped me moved on,” He continued, still looking at her.. He took out a necklace that he was wearing, showing his pendant. She slowly sat up from her lying position to get a clearer view of the ring. Her ring.

 

“ It is still waiting to be with its owner.” It was their ring. He used his silver necklace to carry the two rings and wore it. She kept silent at this.. She really didn’t know how to reply to him. TOP wasn’t expecting a reply either. He smiled and shifted his gear to D and moved on.. It took another 15 minutes of awkwardness and silence before he parked right outside her apartment. She smiled and thanked him before getting out of his car.

 

TOP quickly unbuckle his seatbelt as he limped over to the other side and grabbed her wrist gently, stopping her from her tracks.. Jiyong squint his eyes from his car when he saw the two. The leader was parked just outside her apartment. He has been waiting for her the whole night. 

 

Oh Gdragon..

 

“ Wait..” TOP called out for her.. 

 

“ Can I.. come in?” He took out all the courage he has and asked, but Anna shook her head.. 

 

“ No.. don’t ..” She replied.. 

 

“ Oppa.. I don't think it would be possible for us again..” She struggled those difficult words out, deep from her heart.. 

 

“ Can I have the reason?” It was his turn to frown.. 

 

“ When Shirley and you got back together, do you know how painful it was for me?” She asked him, her heart feeling as though it was cut and poked by hundreds of knives, again.. Thinking back, she wondered how she managed to survive through all these. 

 

“ Do you know how difficult it was for me to forget you?” She asked again but this time her eyes filled with tears.. 

 

“ Do you know how much I suffered?!” She raised her voice at him, getting more frustrated as she spoke. 

 

“ When Shirley told me that both of you were getting married.. Could you understand the pain?!” She continued yelling at him while her tears rolled down.. He pulled her in for a hug. A tight hug, allowing her to melt and sob in his arms. 

 

Jiyong looked through his windscreen, seeing the couple hugging. He couldn’t hear what they were talking about but Anna didn’t struggle when he hugged her. They should be alright right? It was too painful for him to watch, way too painful and heavy. He decided to start his engine and drive off.. She released the hug and used her bear hands to wipe her tears off.. 

 

“ I think you should go home.” She told him softly. She turned and wanted to open her main door but TOP spoke, making her freeze..

 

“ I heard everything ..” TOP didn’t want to go. He finally was able to get her back. Anna looked at him weirdly.. 

 

“ I heard what you said the other day when I got beaten up..” He couldn’t control and smiled at her cheekily. 

 

“ W-what did I say?” She began to stutter.. She knows what she had said, she just wants to know what he heard.. 

 

“ Don’t leave me.. I love you..” He quoted her.. Her eyes widen in surprise.. Oh , he really heard everything. Her cheeks began to turn a darker shade of pink now.. 

 

“ I was.. Scared.. I didn't know what to do.. I-You were bleeding so much.. I wasn’t thinking.. I-” She was cut off when he placed both hands on either side of her face and crashed his lips on hers roughly. She struggled to be released but soon gave in when she felt his tongue. She can lie to the world, but she can’t lie to herself. She was still so in love with him.. She only pulled away when she was out of breath.. 

 

“ I love you…” He said it straight to her face. This is the first time he ever said that to her. He has never said it when they were dating.. She started to look away again but he placed his fingers below her chin and lift her head up to face him.. He gave her a confident look, staring into her eyes. 

 

“ I will wait for you..” She felt it. She felt the confidence, his passion, his desire for her. This is so hard for Anna. She was afraid that he would hurt her again. On the other hand, she wants him. She wants him badly. What can she do now? 

 

Penthouse Suite .. 

 

“ What happened?” Seungri took a seat on the high stool beside the leader, in front of the counter. He noticed Jiyong had been there for the past 20 minutes since he came home. He just headed straight for the whiskey. This was his 4th neat glass. Jiyong don’t normally drink, but when he does, it was always either socially or when he is very tensed and stressed up. 

 

“ Nothing,” he answered, hanging his head down low.. Seungri let out a sigh. He stood up and went to the drawer to take an empty glass, sitting beside Jiyong again. He took the whiskey and poured it in his glass. 

 

“ Whenever you are ready.” He took sips from his whiskey. All he had to do was wait. He wanted the leader to open up to him although he already suspected the problem. It took him only 10 minutes before he started his first rant. 

 

“ What am I supposed to do?” The leader broke the eerie silence, practically startling Seungri. It was so sudden! 

 

“ She is back with Seunghyun hyung” The youngest saw the tears in his eyes. He must be hurting so much right now. 

 

“ Do you want her to be happy?” Seungri asked.. Jiyong lift his head up a little, turning his head towards him, staring blankly at Seungri as if he was thinking through the question. 

 

“ It’s time to let her go.” He advised the leader, earning a deep sigh from him. As much as he hates it, this guy does make sense. In order for her to be happy, he has to let go. If being with his best friend would make her happy, he has to give them his blessing..

 

“ I guess you are right.. If by letting her go, I can make her happy.. I guess I have don’t have a choice..” He basically had to choke out those words. It was going to be hard, it’s going to be difficult, but he has to try. Seungri smiled and drank another sip from his glass. Jiyong was about to drink from his own glass when he stopped and looked at the youngest member of the band, a sudden realization hit him. 

 

“ You are getting more mature.” The leader forced out a smile for him.. 

 

“ I am always mature.. I’m just my playful self sometimes.” Seungri answered back.. Jiyong raised an eyebrow at his response.

 

" Seungri.. It's most of the time..” Jiyong chuckled at him.. Despite being the most playful and goofy boy in the band. This boy can be serious when situation arises, sometimes even more mature than the rest. 

 

" Thank you ..” Whenever he was in need or in trouble, Seungri was always there for him. This is something he is always grateful for and something he will never forget. 

 

TOP and Anna .. 

 

“ Baby, it's late.. Aren't you tired?” He has made his way in her apartment, on to the sofa with her. Anna had tried to chase him out but it didn’t work, it was just wasting her energy and effort. So she would rather keep silent and sit beside him on the couch, trying her best to divert her attention on the drama than him. 

 

“ Call me Anna..” Her heart nearly skipped a beat the moment he called her baby. That was what he used to call her when they were dating. It has been so long but she told herself not to give in yet. At least not so soon.. Her heart will be the one who suffer if she gets hurt again. 

 

“ All right baby.” He ignored her and stood up, stretching himself a little.. 

 

“ I have to leave now..” Finally! She stood up and walked him to the door. It was courtesy and she was just being polite. She opened the door for him, waiting for him to exit her apartment.. 


“ I’ll wait for you till you accept me.” he told her before limping out of her apartment.. Anna quickly closed the door the moment he left. Seriously this guy.. What does he want from me? My goodness..

 

Anna, make a choice soon..