You smiled.

Status: It’s Complicated

https://www.instagram.com/sahyerim_/p/BwgGa_qBNvM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11u0z0xmuko3

Hello everyone! We are back! Oh my goodness.. That was steamy! Gdragon had a dream and not just any dream. He dreamt that he had with Anna! Now he had told her the truth after spending one whole day with her! What is going to happen next? Will it be awkward? Let’s find out!

 

She burst out laughing loudly. The whole car was filled her laughter. Her face was red but Jiyong had no idea if it was due to her laughing so hard or the fact that she was embarrassed from the fact that he had a dream with her..

 

“ Stop laughing..” Jiyong hid his face in both of his hands in frustration. It was really embarrassing now that he had said it out and he regretted it. Was it even that funny? She took a deep breath to control herself from bursting out again..

 

“ That was why you were so weird and jumpy the whole morning?” She asked, pressing her lips together to prevent herself from laughing..

 

“ I was afraid it would be awkward..” He looked away from her, looking outside the window. Damn, this boy is adorable ..

 

“ Oppa, it’s just a dream.. It’s fine..” Anna placed her hand on his arm, reassuring him. This man is probably super embarrassed right now.. To Anna, it really didn’t bother her that they have spent the whole night together. He got drunk and the last person he saw before knocking out cold was her so it wasn’t that surprising that he would dream of her.

 

“ Anna.. we had ..” He tried to emphasis why he was being awkward all morning. He didn’t have a normal dream about her, but a dream.. A dream which involved her being with him, connecting and being as one!

 

“ Please don’t say that out loud, your fans would kill me if they heard.. ” She chuckled to herself.

 

It does sound pretty bad if this sentence get leaked out.

 

“ What did we do anyway?” She teased.. His eyes widened at her sentence. How was he going to reply to that? Does she want a detailed explanation of what happened? Does she want to know exactly how she screamed his name when she came?

 

“ Stop it..” Jiyong shift his gear back to D, driving off as she couldn’t help but chuckle..

 

(TOP and Shirley)

 

“ Morning baby..” Shirley turned to look at him once he opened his eyes, blinking a few times as he faced the ceiling.. His head was still spinning from last night. He must have drank a lot.. The last thing he could remember was seeing Jiyong and Anna and he began swallowing a few more shots afterwards and soon, blackout. He tried to sit up but failed, his head was just hurting too much..

 

“ My head hurts…” He complained as he placed one hand on the side of his head, lightly knocking it ..

 

“ Hangover huh?” Shirley leaned over, TOP didn’t even realize she was till he felt skin contact on the side of his arm.. He turned his attention to the foreign skin contact and her came into his vision. His immediate reaction was to look under the blanket. His eyes widened when he saw that he had nothing on. No boxers. No shirt. Nothing.. He covered himself with the blanket, turning towards her..

 

“ Shirley.. What happened last night?” He sat up now, trying to recall what happened. ! I really cannot remember anything!

 

“ You drank a lot ..” She smiled at him sweetly.. His heart started to race now, as panic overwhelmed him.. Did he have with her last night? What did he do? Damn..

 

“ Did-did.. We have ?” He asked earning chuckles from her.. She stretched her neck to the direction opposite from him, exposing a few red spots..

 

“ What do you think?” She touched the red spots and smiled.. TOP leaned back on the headrest and shut his eyes. What have I gotten himself into?!

 

“ Don’t worry, I gave some to you too..” She traced her fingertip lightly on the side of his neck but he smacked her hands right off.. He opened his eyes and shot a glare at her.. She looked at him with her eyes widened. Before she could say anything, TOP got up and left the bed..

 

“ I’m leaving” He bent down to collect his clothes that were messily scattered all over the floor. Collecting them one by one, he wore his boxers first, followed by his shirt, immediately walking out of her room despite the constant whining and pleading for him to say. The more she whined, the more he wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible. He closed her bedroom door and leaned on it, letting out a sigh. Seriously, what have I gotten himself into?!

 

(Taeyang and Julie..)

 

“ Babe.. Are you aware that TOP hyung and Anna broke up?” Taeyang asked her, while she sipped on her coffee.. Of course she knew. That night when they broke up, she called Julie to let her in on the news. She remembered Anna crying from time to time during the call.. She sighed at the memory.

 

“ Yeah.. She called me…” She responded as she fiddled with her handphone. Her heart hurts the moment she remembered her best friend crying on the phone.

 

“ They shouldn't have…” Julie looked up at him with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What does he meant by that? Taeyang let out a sigh...

 

“ Shirley is pregnant with his child.. Maybe it’s better for them..” Julie looked up from her phone, with sadness in her eyes.

 

“ I blame hyung..” Taeyang spoke, Julie laughing out now..

 

“ It takes two hands to clap..” Julie answered with another sigh.. If TOP and Shirley didn’t have their constant dates, she wouldn’t have gotten pregnant, TOP would have been able to move on and TOP and Anna would still be together..

 

(Jiyong and Anna..)

 

The couple was strolling in the mall, walking aimlessly. She wasn’t in the mall to look for something. She just didn’t want to be home alone.. Actually, to be more precise, she wanted Jiyong’s company. She really didn’t want to be by herself at a time like this.. They have been walking, joking, snacking aimlessly for the past two hours.. But it had all came to a stop when she saw a couple carrying a medium sized, grey and white, soft penguin plush toy.

 

“ What are you looking at?” He looked in the same direction with her.. Penguins were one of Anna’s favourite animal. She used to have one small sized, blue and white penguin when she was little, but it was worned out since she had used it for many years.. Now, seeing this penguin had brought back memories.. Jiyong turned his attention to Anna who was just smiling to herself like a child outside the candy shop. She stood outside the plush toy shop, watching the young couple play around with that penguin plush toy before walking to the cashier..

 

“You want one?” He asked but before Anna could reply, Jiyong already headed in the shop, he headed over to where the young couple was.. Anna had followed behind him.. There were many adorable plush toys in front of them. Panda bear, Tortoises, Tigers and many more but neither of them could find the Penguin. Anna attention only turned to Jiyong when she realize he had went to the counter, empty handed..

 

“ Excuse me, I would like to know if there any any penguin plush toy left?” He asked the cashier at the counter.. Anna followed behind him..

 

“ Sorry.. the couple before you took the last one.” The cashier replied almost immediately. She was confident and sure of her answer. Jiyong walked out of the shop immediately as he fastened his pace, looking and scanning around the area. Anna practically ran to chase up to him..

 

“ Oppa.. what are you doing?” She asked when she managed to catch up to him..

 

“ Getting you the penguin..” He continued scanning through the whole shopping mall. Starting to panic as he walk. He was very determined to get that penguin!

 

“ Forget about it! It’s fine!” She followed him but he stopped his actions and looked at her..

 

“ That penguin managed to make you smile..Wait for me here..” She really wanted to stop him but he had already ran off. It really doesn’t matter to her if she gets the penguin or not. She just thought it was really adorable and if the penguins are in stock, she would consider buying it but if they are not, it was fine with her too. Oh, Jiyong oppa.. What are you doing to me?

 

Oh Jiyong, What are you doing to her?

 

Jiyong was far ahead now, still looking frantically for the young couple who just bought the penguin. He went up the escalator, hoping that he might be able to see or bump into the couple but unfortunately they were nowhere in sight. He continued looking up and down the levels opposite him. Questions started to flood in his brain now.. What if I can’t get that penguin? Will Anna be upset about it? Where can I get that penguin? Do they sell them online? More and more questions started to fill his mind but he shook them off and continued finding.

 

He smiled when he saw the young couple walking a level below his.. The girl was hugging the exact penguin as she linked her arms with someone who seem to be her boyfriend. Jiyong took off sprinting down the nearest escalator and caught up to them. The couple was startled when he stood in front of them, sweating and panting.

 

“ Sorry.. I-I would like to.. buy your.. penguin..” He talked as he panted, point to the penguin that she was hugging in front of her.. The poor guy was still out of breath..

 

“ Aren’t you…” The girl’s eyes started to widen when she realize the man standing right in front of her was Gdragon, the leader of Big Bang!

 

“ He is Gdragon! Big Bang!” She told her Boyfriend, getting a little bit more excited now..

 

“ Nice to meet you.. But I really need the penguin..” He interrupted her, his focus right now was to just take the damn penguin!

 

“ This penguin?” He nodded the moment she asked. She took the penguin that she was hugging, lifting up to look at it closely. Why does the leader wants this soft toy so badly? They could tell he ran to chase after them but just for the penguin? What was so special about this plush toy?

 

“ I’m sorry but I’m not selling..” Her initial instinct was to hug the penguin even tighter.. Her boyfriend’s eyebrows narrowed into a frown as he looked at Jiyong..

 

Looks like the penguin is more important to her.

 

“ I’ll pay you double..” He added almost immediately but the girl simply shook her head and attempted to walk off with her boyfriend..

 

“ Wait.. Hold on please.. My friend really likes this.. It means a lot to us..” He stop them to explain but the couple apologized.. They were about to move away from him again but he blocked them..

 

“ Triple.. I’ll pay you triple the price..” He tried again but he got the same answer. She just shook her head..

 

“ Four times the price” He wouldn’t give up.. He smiled inside when he saw the girl turned to her side to look at her boyfriend. Was she thinking about his request? He was finally able to smile when he saw her boyfriend nodded, following by the girl..

 

“ Thank you..” He immediately took his wallet and gave the girl $200.00. He was about to run back to the area where he left Anna but it was her turn to stop him..

 

“ Can I have an autograph too?” She asked politely, taking a pen from her boyfriend’s pocket.. Jiyong smiled, taking the pen from her, signing his autograph on the back of her hand where she requested. The moment Jiyong gave them back the pen, he left.. He smiled to himself when he heard the girl fangirl a little behind him.. He started running again, tracing his steps back to Anna. The moment he saw Anna, he pushed the penguin behind his back, he would like to surprise her.. He put on a sad and sorry face as he walked back to her but she just smiled at him. Guess he couldn’t find them…  

 

“ It’s really okay.. I-” She couldn’t finish her sentence when he pulled the penguin from his back, earning a squeal of excitement from her..

 

“ You really managed to get that?” She asked but he just smiled, feeling accomplished.. She immediately hugged the penguin tight when he passed the plush toy to her..

 

“ How much did you pay for this?” She continued her questions..

 

“ Not much.. The couple recognised me and they gave me a good rate..” He put his right hand at the back of his head to scratch his head, feeling bad as he don’t normally lie to Anna.. But this can be considered a white lie right?

 

“ Thank you..” She smiled and hugged the penguin tight.. Actually, this penguin didn’t mean much to her.. It was just a soft toy that resembles her small penguin when she was younger.


What Jiyong didn’t know was that she followed behind him, keeping a distance and she saw everything. She saw how he got that penguin plush toy for her, watching him negotiate with that girl, realising that he would paid $200.00 for that plush toy. This penguin now means the world to her..

 

What an extremely sweet thing you did there.