You are a ?!

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Readers! Glad that you are back! The last time we left TOP and Anna with intense ual needs, on the other hand, leaving Jiyong with tons of food back home as well as Taeyang and Julie first ever proper kiss! Let’s continue!

 

(2 weeks later..)   

 

Anna had the television on, just playing in the background as she read her book while munching on some biscuits that she had bought about a month ago. She really needed to find a job now. She was getting so bored. She let out a small yawn, as she flipped the next page of her book, She got interrupted when the doorbell rang. She snapped her head towards the door with a small frown. The boys are working, Julie is modelling, who could it be? She slowly place her book down and walked over to the door to open the door slightly and see her boyfriend standing there with his shades on, looking so cool..

 

"Hey baby, what have you been doing without me?” was all he said, with his shades, hands in his pocket while leaning against the door frame..

 

" Reading a book... What are you doing here? Don’t you have work?“ she asked, her eyes going over to his slightly folded collar. Ah, finally a flaw in him.. She leaned over to adjust his collar a little, folding it back to its original place..

 

" I’m done with recording.. Can I take you out?” He took off his shades, hanging it in the middle on his shirt.. now she is just staring into his dark brown mesmerising eyes.

 

" Alright ! Where to? " She wanted to proceed on to her bedroom to change since she was just wearing an oversized shirt and home shorts.. She felt TOP tugged on her hand and that action made her confused.

 

“ Let’s go then .. “ he pulled her out but she yelped to stop him..

 

“ Oppa ! Look at what I’m wearing!” At this present moment, he finally realised what she was wearing. From the moment he saw her, his eyes was fixated on her and he wasn’t even aware what she was wearing! He embarrassedly released his grip as he let out a soft chuckle..

 

(At the mall..)

 

Unlike Taeyang and Julie, this two weren’t holding hands. Although there are a few moments when TOP tried to hold her, she would squirm a little. She didn’t want the attention of the tabloids to be on her. It will be bad for Big Bang and TOP’s reputation. As much as she want to hold and hug him as they stroll through the shopping mall, she know she can’t. She walked past a particular store where music tunes could be heard. She turned and saw an arcade with many interesting game machines. That was when she suddenly had an idea. She lift her hand up slightly and tugged his shirt lightly, signalling him to follow her. Of course, he obeyed.

 

" What are we doing here ??" They have arrived in front of a race car game. The machine had two identical cars side by side.

 

" I want to race against you " she said as she pointed to the car driver seat in front of her.

 

“Race? Can we not? ” He looked at the car seats and back at her. This is so sudden.

 

“Why? Are you scared?” She asked with a teasing smile planted on her face. She got back her senses when she saw his jaw tighten. Oh no, did I just challenged him?

 

Oh dear, why did you just challenge him?

 

" What happens if i win ?” he raised an eyebrow at her.. Honestly, she haven’t really think of it yet. She just wanted to race and play the game. Maybe she have accidentally set it as a challenge for him. There was silence between them now, she is thinking hard, what can she give him if he wins? He saw her deep in her thoughts, maybe he could help.

 

" If I win.. you will have to obey me. If you win.. I’ll obey .." he said while smirking. She gasp softly at the sentence. Why and how did he make it sound so ual? Being the playful girl that she is, she smiled and stretched her hand out.

 

“ Let the game begin” he stretched his hand out to meet hers.

 

Oh Anna, when will you ever learn?

 

They both got into their seats that was in front of them. Luckily this machine uses real money and not tokens, the two of them put in their money in the machine respectively. Pressing some buttons and coordinating, so that they would in the same race game.

 

“ Get ready to obey me baby..” he spoke, turning his head to look at her. Why? Why does he have to say this now? Her confidence was affected just by this sentence. She shook her head, hoping her confidence could come back. She held onto the steering wheel tightly, taking a deep breath.

 

In the beginning, she was way ahead in front of him. She felt like she was actually going to win. That made her confident, she decided to turn her head over to look at him, he looked so focused and charismatic. Get back in the game Anna.. The moment she turned her head back to the game, she saw his car speeding past her. Her jaw dropped at the scene. How did he? When did he? She wanted to step on the accelerator even more but she felt her car slow down and the screen showed 2ND PLACE!

 

"Game over " the machine in front of her made a sound. Her eyes widen. She knew herself that she was in deep trouble now.

 

“ How did you .. When did you ..W-What” She looked at TOP who had gotten out of his seat and walked towards her. Her heart was racing. Was it because he was walking towards her or was it because of the race? Or was it both?!

 

“ Looks like, I’ve won...” He bent down slightly to whisper in her ear. Oh damn..

 

She slowly got out of her seat, smiling awkwardly.

 

“ Go easy on me please?” She show her puppy eyes to him. Right! Puppy eyes, hopefully he could be lenient with her. He leaned towards her left ear again, his face almost touching her cheek. This made her heart raced, feeling all bubbly inside.

 

Steady girl.

 

" I want you..” She could feel his warm breath beside her ear, that was enough to send the tingling sensation down her back. He stood up straight and looked at her with a smile. He was satisfied with her epic reaction. She looked away, not wanting him to have this satisfaction.

 

“ What are you talking about? You.. you have me.” She held her hand up to show him the ring. She was clear on what he meant, but she have to act like she didn’t. She bit her lips at that thought.

 

" Oh, you know what I meant, Anna..” he let out a teasing smile..

 

“ Here?” She looked around the arcade, people were still focused on their games. It wouldn’t stay like that if they were to make love in here.

 

“ Here.” That damn teasing smile still plastered on his face. He pulled her closer to him, but she moved away quickly. She can’t have here. No. Not here. She’s not going to have her first time in the arcade. That was so not ideal!

 

“I don’t want my first time to be here..” she looked up at him, this cause his eyes to widen.

 

“ You have not done it before?” He asked, really shocked.

 

“ No..” she looked away as she continued to bite her lower lips ..

 

Damn, Anna’s a ? This did not occur to him! He knows she had an ex years ago, before she even met them but he had no idea they didn’t progress on! For the first time in a long while, he didn’t know what to do now.

 

Let’s get away from this awkward scene shall we?

 

(With Julie..)

 

The moment she opened the door,she was welcome and greeted with camera shutters, camera’s beeping and of course camera flashes .. it was all so overwhelming! She turned her attention to a white background, where all the camera was pointing at. Was she going to be there? Was she going to stand there? The excitement was so real!

 

"Welcome... " Mr. Kelvin came up to her with a smile. She gave a slight bow, greeting her new manager.

 

Today was her first shooting after last week when she came down to YG. to sign her modelling contract. Not to mention, this whole entire week wasn’t easy for her. She had to do excessive exercising, eat really well and to do loads of skincare and today is finally here. Her very first day as a model. Her very first photoshoot.

 

" See that lady in blue there? She will prepare everything for you "  her manager pointed to one of his makeup artist that was standing and arranging the cosmetic on one of the dressing table at the end of the room.

 

She gave another small bow before slowly walking over to the lady that was recommended.

 

“ Hello.. you can take a sit here.” Her makeup artist immediately knew who she was. She smiled and cleared the seat for her. To be honest, Julie was really overwhelmed. How should she react? Should she seat properly and not move? Will that be ugly? Loads of unnecessary thoughts began to fill her mind, and it must be really obvious because she heard a chuckle.

 

“ You don’t have to be so nervous.” She took a deep breath and looked herself in the mirror. Yup, she’s right. She need to calm down first.

 

Here is awkward as well, let’s change!

 

(TOP and Anna at a restaurant..)

 

“ You owe me ..” the minute the waiter put down the food that they ordered and walked away he finally found back his senses and spoke.

 

Phew. For a moment, she thought she scared him away. He was so silent from the arcade to the restaurant. They just walked beside each other quietly. She didn’t want to say anything to him, afraid that she might trigger another unexpected button. The first phrase was after he knew she was a .

 

“What.. What do owe you ?” she stuttered but manage to form a sentence.. Well, at least they are talking now.

 

“ An explanation..” he continued, his eyes looking straight into her.

 

“ Explanation?” It’s funny how none of them has touched their food. They are just looking at each other.

 

“ I thought you had an ex?” He continued, still confused. There are many questions floating in his mind now, he just need to find the appropriate ones.

 

“ Our relationship didn’t last long..” she tried to explain. He just sat there, leaned back with his arms folded.. He must have a lot of questions to ask her doesn’t he?

 

“ I guess .. I just haven’t found the right one..” she continued explaining to him..

 

“Is she serious? She’s really still a ? How do I even act around her now? Will I hurt her? She doesn’t have needs?” All these are floating in his mind. He chased his thoughts away when he saw her looking down at her food. Both arms and hands down. This must be real awkward for her.

 

“Let’s eat.” Was all he said. He took up his fork and started his lunch. Anna followed soon after. “Did I scare him? I don’t want him to act differently around me. Should I not have said that? Should I come up with a lie? How do I tell him that he might be the one?” Anna has questions in her mind as well, but soon both were interrupted by a melody that came out of TOP’s phone that was on the table.

 

He excused himself and walked away to answer the call .. Anna’s eyes followed him all the way out, she could see him through the glass window, he had his phone up to his right ear, talking intently. Really focused. Despite all the thoughts that were in her mind, she was still plain mesmerised by him. Hopefully she really didn’t scare him away. This could be the guy that she give to. Her thoughts got interrupted when she saw him taking the phone off from his ears and walking back to the restaurant.

 

" I am so sorry, we have to hurry .. Jiyong called me back for work.. " he drank his water that was on the table.

 

" its okay .. you can go .. i would like to finish my lunch first .. " she smiled.. thankfully their topic has changed. Thanks to GDragon.

 

" You sure?” he needed to make sure she was really fine with being alone. He was the one that asked her out, and now he had to leave her, he felt bad.

 

" Very sure. Go ahead.” He went to her, leaned towards her forehead and gave her a kiss... He then proceeded on to the counter to pay for their meal before exiting the restaurant. Well, it’s not that bad, she needed to clear her thoughts. She went back to thinking. Poking her carrots on the plate as she munch on them. It was not long before she have company. She didn’t even notice until her name was being called.

 

" Anna ... " Shirley greeted her and smiled. She sat the seat that TOP sat, opposite her. She didn’t even ask, she just sat.

 

Oh boy, here comes trouble.

 

" Anna, I am a straight forward person and I hope you don't mind ." Shirley placed her leather purse on the table. Damn, this girl looked like she just came out from a movie. Her makeup is thick, her dress is tight to emphasis her every curve.

 

“ No, it's fine.. What is it about?” she answered back, placing her fork down.. Things are getting serious now..

 

" I need Seunghyun more than you now ..” she finally blurted her motive for being here. For being right in front of her, sitting on the seat in front of her. What does she even mean by she needs TOP more than her?

 

“ What do you mean?” Her brows narrowed, curious on what have just came out from .. Is she crazy! How can someone just ask another person to give up her own Boyfriend?!

 

" I.... I am pregnant ... “ those 3 words made her heart dropped. She felt as though her lips went dry. She felt so giddy. Her hands went numb. Pregnant?! What do you mean she’s pregnant?! Who is the Father of that child? Of course it’s Seunghyun's! If not why is she even here, in front of her?! Her eyes widen at the sentence.

 

“ I have mistaken the relationship between Jiyong and you .. I didn’t know it was Seunghyun and you.. I’m sorry ... i don't mean to break the two of you up …” she apologised.. oh, now she apologises. How does she react now? She is not about to confront a pregnant lady..

 

“ I hope you can think for me .. " she didn’t even wait for Anna’s reaction. She stood up, arranging her tight dress, took her purse and walked out of the restaurant .. wait wait wait .. wait a minute! what just happened ?! Did her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend just talked to her? No no .. did her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend just told her to leave her boyfriend because she was pregnant with her boyfriend’s child ?!

 

Oh my goodness, She was speechless and she can’t move.. She really don’t know how to react .. She can’t lose him .. She’s so in love with him, after two years, he is finally together with her, but at the same time, this is no longer just a simple relationship.. TOP is going to be a Father..


TOP, Should I congratulate you?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Note: Do give comments please. Wishing all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)